Judge William Adams

Gareth Alan Willmer

Gareth Alan Willmer

2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.

Please make this man spend the rest of his life out of the State Of Texas and in prison away from any other Children protecting them from ever getting into contact with abuse from this vile sick beast.

Help by getting this video passed round forums and websites and make Judge William Adams pay for what he has done. His wife needs to be in prison as well. Only you the public can make this happen.

Do not watch the video if you are easily upset. Help get this guy doing time

Help get this guy doing time

Last I read, this guy will not be brought up on charges because the statute of limitations has expired.

clEsyRO.gif

Saw that, or heard about it, rather. While it's shameful, it was also not brought about in a timely manner. Some feel that casts some doubt on the situation as it was presented

This was sent to various media outlets and Aransas County officials when it was first released last week. So far I haven't seen much done since, but at least he will probably never be a judge again.

user posted image

f*cking disgrace. Abuse always gets to me, it's disgusting and cowardly. It should be punishable on equal terms to murder.

Hey, Bill, the next time you're an abused teenage girl, you can tell us all about the importance of timeliness.

I have a major, personal, hate on for people like this. Even speaking as a devout pacifist - if I saw this sh*t happening in front of me? The man would be sh*tting into a bag for the rest of his life.

The fact that he's paid to judge the actions of others is, of course, the ultimate irony here. Scumbag.

Maybe you kids get off a bit too damn light as far as punishment, I can see some of you didn't learn. (directed at abusive members here, not about the topic, mind you)Jail doesn't rehabilitate either, but a serious question comes to light, How do you deal with unruly behavior? We see it with the police and protesters in Occupy Wallstreet, we see it with rioters in Greece, and as moms and dads, raising kids, it's not EVER the kids place to dictate terms, it's also not the adult's given right to abuse. There's a line that's sanely drawn between these. The video is not unlike corporal punishment in years past, but it goes on far longer then most punishments would or should last. I know from my own youth, this is just one of many ways parents deal with unruly children. I had to suck a bar of soap, but I didn't have to eat it. There were also metal ruler spankings given in class rooms, in front of students. Now you have technology amplifying what was already there, really. You just never knew

Edited by Slamman

It's really amazing that children have the least amount of value in the criminal justice system. If you beat your wife like that, you'd be in prison. If you beat a person on the street like that, you'd be in prison. If you beat your child like that, people will make excuses for you. Unbelievable.

Edited by ska

7FTgFLB.png

Maybe you kids get off a bit too damn light as far as punishment, I can see some of you didn't learn. (directed at abusive members here, not about the topic, mind you)Jail doesn't rehabilitate either, but a serious question comes to light, How do you deal with unruly behavior? We see it with the police and protesters in Occupy Wallstreet, we see it with rioters in Greece, and as moms and dads, raising kids, it's not EVER the kids place to dictate terms, it's also not the adult's given right to abuse. There's a line that's sanely drawn between these. The video is not unlike corporal punishment in years past, but it goes on far longer then most punishments would or should last. I know from my own youth, this is just one of many ways parents deal with unruly children. I had to suck a bar of soap, but I didn't have to eat it. There were also metal ruler spankings given in class rooms, in front of students. Now you have technology amplifying what was already there, really. You just never knew

Parents do not, ever, ever, have "a given right to abuse".

Let's not forgot that this is a physically mature 16 year old girl with CEREBRAL PALSEY we're talking about here. Being violently lashed.

Now, Bill, if I came to your house and kicked the sh*t out of you for sneaking up my driveway and stealing my wifi - is that justified? Huh? You mug.

Edited by Otter

That's what I said, you think it's OK for the kids to do what they will, no punishment that works if you're lax or lenient

That's what I said, you think it's OK for the kids to do what they will, no punishment that works if you're lax or lenient

....what?

Does anyone else understand this? Are you going to tell me that if you don't violently beat your children, they're going to grow up to be worthless live-at-home nobodies who leech off of social security and blame everyone else for their problems?

Lol internet.

It was a punishment which their family uses, she's probably gotten it before and she knows what not to do to avoid it.

It's not like he pushes her against the wall and stomps her in the face, he asks her to bend over and receive the punishment for what she's done.

The act isn't the problem in my opinion, but the REASON she was punished is kinda awkward as far as I can tell.

Spanking at 16? I wouldve gotten into a serious fight if my parents tried to pull that sh*t at that age.

WbZaxRP.png

My point is there is now a backlash and school bullies and corporal punishment, now with the visual evidence in abundance, and some younger sets using the tech as a weapon, a tool to ridicule their classmates, it intensifies the situation.

I feel I grew up rather well adjusted because I didn't have a dysfunctional family, but it was strict, I can relate to this kind of thing, but it was again, too much of that, it then becomes abuse. In one aspect, the tie-in to taking down dictators, they rule with an iron fist, through fear and violence, One expects they meet the same fate

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

As a Judge, at least something had and should be done, not only intervention in his home life, but stripped of his Judicial powers

a spanking is one thing but that crossed the line from punishment to abuse very f*cking fast.

f*cking disgusting piece of sh*t disgraceful cock sucker. there should be no statute of limitations on child abuse.

Language! ^ Of course he over-stepped the boundaries, there's a disconnect with relating to other humans, you see it here as well, one has to step outside their own concerns to try and understand someone else. Some Therapists look at the family dynamics. Anyone watch the Super Nanny show?

Here's a snippet

I used to laugh at such a show, but it's actually pretty good for parents' learning the ropes

Edited by Slamman

Because hes a douche with a power complex. No wonder he became a judge.

WbZaxRP.png

People here get too sensitive the minute something like this is brought up. While i think she being spank is silly for her age and condition, spankings like this have been around forever its a effective disipline to me, its not like he is punching the sh*t out of her or throwing her around, he is just handling her the old fashion way, which is a belt to the behind.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, some adults are horrible parents, but since Otter is so defensive, I'd like for him to tell a bit about his own experience as a child, quit focusing on me, when you are afraid to speak candidly about yourself.

After about 5 hits, yes. You have to learn with some harshness, but if not reasonable, then forget about it, that video is an example that it should never be 7 plus minutes of that type of punishment, but it's reasonable that you'd get spanked, My dad also used a belt, but I'm also condoning other approaches as the last video shows, You start early.

I just saw a TV news story about Shaking Baby Syndrome, and while it's not the same, it's also a point about parenting that's critical. Most adults raising kids are still learning, that's the point. Some of you, as kids, through crying, screaming, name calling, that makes you get what you want, that you're somehow in the right?? WRONG.

It's much less tolerated...corporal punishment, that is, in favor of other methods. This is what we're taking into account as well

Edited by Slamman

My dad also used a belt...

Look how you ended up.

Seriously, there is no f*cking way I would hit my daugther with a f*cking belt. No f*cking way.

Yl8KS.jpg

Has nothing to do with how I "turned out" Again, here's a report I'd recommend, it's my experience, bottom line, I'm well adjusted, as I see it

Still love my parents

Afraid to speak candidly? As a self proclaimed 'veteran' of these forums, I think you'd know otherwise. Although, as the man who just said parents have the right to abuse their children, I think it's patently obvious to everyone who didn't know it already that you're a complete waste of human DNA.

I was raised by a strict father. I was spanked often when I was bad... Which was often. I agree! Spanking works. Taught me about consequences. WHEN I WAS A CHILD. Fast forward. Dads out of the picture; moms met someone new and we've moved to a new small city. Myself and my family are routinely abused physically and emotionally.

I'll spare you the details, but the point is that the gross abuse of authority in the situation was derived from the man's own sick gratification. No person should be allowed such indescretions. And I'm not talking about a case where it's 'just one time' or a 'slip up'. Disgusting as they are - those happen! But anyone who's experienced domestic abuse can recognize the sad truth in this video. The man is a monster.

And you're a scumbag, Bill. Anything else I can be candid about, you lazy unproductive f*ck?

I think Corporal punishment and abuse get mixed up alot. Judging from the video, I think he did take it too far with the punishment. However, I speaking on experience, as a kid have been whipped with a belt, and why it is unpleasant, IMO it does it job effectively. I have been slapped by my elders in the face for talking back also. I don't hold any resentment from it, i feel it instilled discipline and respect into me.

Today I'm 23 years old, I don't curse in front of my parents. I graduated College in 3 years and am now enrolled in Fire Academy/Paramedic school. I don't go around calling women hoes, c*nts, b*tches or anything of that matter, and I don't smoke and rarely ever drank.

While Corporal Punishment may not work for some, I think in some cases it does get the point across more effectively than a stern talking to, or grounding. But as I stated I don't condone Abuse. Having said that I don't think it would be right to toss him into jail for something of this nature. Community Service at a Womens' assistance shelter or some other sort of service would do him fine.

As for the person asking why she got punished, she was caught downloading illegal videos I believe, and her parent's had sternly warned her about doing that.

Just my 2 cents on the entire situation as it pertains to Corp. Punishment and Abuse.