Killing cops

Millionsofdeadcops

Millionsofdeadcops

lets face it, one of the most fun things to do in GTA is to go on cop-killing rampages and seeing how long you can survive. Who else thinks rockstar should add a rampage-type minigame with scores and such where you try to kill as many cops as possible before dying? Like killing 10 in a row would give a health boost, every 30 seconds you survive gives a health boost, and you would rack up a certain amount of points for every kill, score increases with time survived, etc. Then you would be able to record your score on Rockstar Social Club or something. Going on these rampages would be WAY more fun if you could see how well you ranked with other people who were doing this.

Millionsofdeadcops

hell yeah. my name was partially inspired by that band are partially inspired by Grand Theft Auto gameplay experiences.

Im thinking there should be a mission in GTA V were you plant bombs at like a Los Santos county Police Convention and light them all up.

Thats the way I cook my pig...

Unlikely, because of the realism GTA is going for. Also, it might be a bit controversial being forced to kill cops.

Maybe they could have a "Defend the drug lab" type game mode? Or a "Clean the streets" thing. It's more realistic and doesn't involve cop killing.

They should bring back rampages, but I don't think it's necessary to add power ups or other adders to it.

In a way, it's so easy to start your own rampage anywhere I guess I can see why they didn't bother with it anymore.

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

I really want rampage to come back, it is a dream of mine (literally dram that i bumped into a rampage_ani.gif and started slicing and dicing up random peds in my dream).

I don't think it should be fun. Your murdering people that are trying to protect others. So no, I don't like the idea personally.

There's a reason why R* got rid of Rampage, it just wasn't worth it anymore. You can go on a rampage all you like in GTAIV, and anything more added to it like power ups or whatever in GTAV, would be wasted time on the game.

its fun anyway. I want girl cops too! lol.gif

And to the post above YOU HAVE TO KILL COPS in gta IV. Remember the mission where you need to kill the cops to get out of the house with johnny after doing the diamond deal? Yea.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I don't think it should be fun. Your murdering people that are trying to protect others. So no, I don't like the idea personally.

That is an incredibly naive view of cops you have there.

While I don't think it's a very good idea for R* to force us to kill cops, the one thing that pisses me off his how cops in GTA are somehow machines, in that the second you kill one, here come their boys and the chopper. You could f*cking kill the cop on a totally empty beach in the middle of the night and still automatically get a wanted level.

The wanted level system needs to go based on witnesses, and that goes for killing anyone in GTA. For example, if I smoke a pig in front of a bunch of gang members, I'm not going to get any stars, whereas if I kill him in front of a soccer mom, and I don't kill her, she's going to call the cops.

I think they should bring back an updated version of Vice Citys media rating, or a stat like 'cops killed since last death'

I know that rating boards often have this as a merit of GTA

"The character is able to attack and kill any other character in the game, including ‘innocent’ non player characters, although this carries a strong risk of being pursued by the police providing a negative consequence for such action."

So I don't think they'll want to lose that by making police officers 'rampage' targets (even though they unofficially are)

Cole Phelps Gta

Guys your not killing good cops in gta your killing corrupt cops . That's all rockstar needs to say imo i remember when tupac had the same problem. He was talking about killing cops in a song and he said in an interview look ''im not talking about killing good cops just the corrupt one's . I know this wont work but it would be funny as hell to hear Dan housner say that

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

TheGreene2010

No. It will be pretty controversial if you're forced to kill cops.

Thats nothing new for the GTA series though. cool.gif

Aren't we forced to kill cops anyway? We get 2 stars they are shooting already, so yeah they shoot first so you better believe I'm shooting then asking later. ph34r.gif