This is Grand Theft Auto V

GEEZYJ

http://webfiles.uci.edu/cfagan/ssp/la/griffith_pan.jpg

with a map (possibly) that detailed and large, who needs 2 other cities?

I should note that I'm not claiming that is an actual picture of GTAV, I just wanted to give you guys a sense of how huge Los santos may actually be this time around.

... it wont be that large ofcourse its scaled... otherwise it would take already an hour to get out of the city.... and ofcourse if u use ur common sense thats not gonna happen.

Wow, a big boring flat city.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/118/2755126...89d403581_o.jpg

spec·u·la·tion   [spek-yuh-ley-shuhn]

noun

the contemplation or consideration of some subject: to engage in speculation on humanity's ultimate destiny.

a single instance or process of consideration.

a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify

as if IV wasn't flat.

Agree. But at least it had more than 5 buildings, which added a whole new element of verticality. This is just a big flat wasteland of 'ghetto' suburbia, with a few skyscrapers on a block or two.

http://webfiles.uci.edu/cfagan/ssp/la/griffith_pan.jpg

with a map (possibly) that detailed and large, who needs 2 other cities?

I should note that I'm not claiming that is an actual picture of GTAV, I just wanted to give you guys a sense of how huge Los santos may actually be this time around.

... it wont be that large ofcourse its scaled... otherwise it would take already an hour to get out of the city.... and ofcourse if u use ur common sense thats not gonna happen.

well yea... I'm saying the city itself (minus the outskirts) is already large enough. Even though Rockstar isn't going to recreate it street for street, corner for corner. It's a large enough city for where we don't need 2 other cities added.

user posted image

noun

the contemplation or consideration of some subject: to engage in speculation on humanity's ultimate destiny.

a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify

posting that definition doesn't make it OK to bash a setting you know nothing about

user posted image

Yeah, San Francisco wouldn't have added anything to the game at all...

user posted image

yeah right.

you're right, GTA V is absolutely nothing without steep hills and trolleys

user posted image

As if Las Venturas, Liberty City, Los Santos, and Vice City weren't flat.

Vice City wasn't flat?

user posted image

yeah right.

Absolutely agree. In fact, I would've taken San Fierro over Los Santos anytime of the day. But I still think Los Santos is great in its own way, and the map is gonna be huge, of that I can assure you. But I still think that with all the money and resources Rockstar have, they should've added all 3 cities, plus a much larger countryside.

I dont see how you people think IV was flat? That was possibly the most vertical city they've ever done. NY in general isnt flat at all. I dont understand how anyone would think IV was flat, you guys need your eyes checked. However, I do agree with a previous posters comments, LA is a pretty stupid place. Its a boring, flat, stupid wasteland of ghetto suburban neighborhoods full of retards who are too stupid to take care of their own homes. LA is a horrible location for any game, but we'll see how this turns out anyway.

Eternal Moonshine

It's not about the size. It's about the variety. Though i'm not worried because there was plenty of variety in the trailer

noun

posting that definition doesn't make it OK to bash a setting you know nothing about

I'm not seeing how i'm bashing the setting by putting that definition there. Can you comprehend what it means? Can you explain to me how you interpreted that?

I wish Los Santos was that big. wow.gif

San Francisco is booooooooring, well it was in San Andreas and Driver San Francisco. I don't know why I hate San Francisco so much but I guess it's just the annoying steep roads.

user posted image

yeah right.

ok, verticality in rural areas add a new dimension, but in cities? SF's hills added nothing to the appeal in SA, except its emulation of its real life counterpart.

G1T

Cole Phelps Gta

I dont like san Francisco not in games i mean like everyone else said its got a boring vibe for some wierd reason. All it really offers is steep hills. Las Vegas is only really good for the electric power station the strip and gambling they can pretty much get all that in los santos anyway. I hope we go to the hood and do gangsta missions i hope this game isn't just the ''white la'' with a bunch of rich spoiled brats

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

If San Fierro appears in GTAV, I bet you will all be saying the complete opposite, hypocrites... R* could hang a turd and it's the best thing they've ever done in your eyes.

If San Fierro appears in GTAV, I bet you will all be saying the complete opposite, hypocrites... R* could hang a turd and it's the best thing they've ever done in your eyes.

If V San Fierro is better sure but apart from the Latin and Asian gfs in San Fierro there was nothing to do.

I dont like san Francisco not in games i mean like everyone else said its got a boring vibe for some wierd reason. All it really offers is steep hills. Las Vegas is only really good for the electric power station the strip and gambling they can pretty much get all that in los santos anyway. I hope we go to the hood and do gangsta missions i hope this game isn't just the ''white la'' with a bunch of rich spoiled brats

I know what you mean by boring. In SA, san fierro seemed dead. the roads were annoying and there wasn't any nice views of the city. there wasn't any culture. no offense to people living in san francisco lol