I don't think Dogs were confirm in GTA 5

Mr.Arrow

http://bf3blog.com/2011/11/battlefield-3-c...animal-cruelty/

1 f*cking rat that carry a disease that cause a plague from Chinese to europe that wipe the whole Europe population yet they blame BF3 because of stabbing 1 rat wtf.

PETA is dumb because of pixaleted rat being killed by a pixaleted humans -.-

Its bullsh*t so how about Oblivion that kill any animals everyday wtf and dogs in cod ????

Now gta 5 is an open sandbox game and has DOGS. I don't want them to remove dogs @@@

Now inb4 peta blame gta5/mw3/skyrim for animal cruelty

Edited by Cyberzone2

You kill animals in RDR, too. But that's more for survival and trading goods. That's how it was back then so I think that's why it's accepted by PETA in certain games. Whether or not GTA will have animals to kill or not isn't really confirmed yet. It would be awesome, though. Either way, get the game day 1 just in case (like the hot coffee mod) they decide to change the game and re-release it.

Edited by Raptomex

You kill animals in RDR, too. But that's more for survival and trading goods. That's how it was back then so I think that's why it's accepted by PETA in certain games.

Well it isn't "accepted" to kill humans in today's world....... But you still get to do it in the game.

Rockstar has a habit of reusing old resources, much of the plant life in SA was ripped right from Red Dead Revolver. And I think it's going to be much the same for GTA V, they'll be using what they can from GTA IV and RDR.

You kill animals in RDR, too. But that's more for survival and trading goods. That's how it was back then so I think that's why it's accepted by PETA in certain games.

Well it isn't "accepted" to kill humans in today's world....... But you still get to do it in the game.

Rockstar has a habit of reusing old resources, much of the plant life in SA was ripped right from Red Dead Revolver. And I think it's going to be much the same for GTA V, they'll be using what they can from GTA IV and RDR.

Agreed. Like I said, accepted by PETA. If PETA wasn't around I'm sure animals would be added no problem. I wouldn't mind children either. It's just a damn game.

let em less work for em.....game will come out sooner . biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifblush.gif

Honestly though, why would anyone want dogs in GTA? Go buy nintendogs or some sh*t.

The dog in the opening scene of the trailer is just a cutscene, we won't be riding any dogs or surfboards in GTAV. The same people who don't see any logic in recreating San Andreas, seem to expect to be able to play with some cute little dogs in GTA. Seriously lol.

Edited by ch3vychas3

Honestly though, why would anyone want dogs in GTA? Go buy nintendogs or some sh*t.

The dog in the opening scene of the trailer is just a cutscene, we won't be riding any dogs or surfboards in GTAV.

More realism to the city. People have pets, walk dogs, loose dogs in alleyways and such, It has nothing to do with riding them.

Cole Phelps Gta

LOL ! They obviously havent played red dead redemption

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

I don't eat meat and am strongly against animal abuse, but PETA are just being their usual retarded self.

R* had some little discussions with PETA couple of months ago and they know that it is a virtual world, but they don't want to see that some nutcase could imitate mc so they surely wasn't too happy about having different animals in GTA.

And by the way it isn't cutscene. It was animated due to the trailer and the beta-version of the game includes dog(s).

The dog in the opening scene of the trailer is just a cutscene, we won't be riding any dogs or surfboards in GTAV. The same people who don't see any logic in recreating San Andreas, seem to expect to be able to play with some cute little dogs in GTA. Seriously lol.

Yeah.

I say it again:

First scene reminds me of ingame TV commercial .. LoveMeet perhaps?

And same thing goes with the mountain climbing scene, those two are holding hands -> ingame commercial for some outdoor activity "come visit our national park" or something.

No dogs, not needed, RDR was completely different story.

And, if there were to be dogs in V, why did we not see them anywhere else in the trailer?

I don't eat meat and am strongly against animal abuse, but PETA are just being their usual retarded self.

I'm in the same boat, but PETA are crazy sometimes, they're like christians with a cause.

GTAIV didn't need dogs for realism, RDR it was relevant to the gameplay, but I don't think they will put domestic pets in GTA for as long as children aren't in the game either.

let em less work for em.....game will come out sooner . biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifblush.gif

Yeah it's great, the nature models all looked great in RDR.

Also the used way too much time on developing the horses and riding, for GTA V NOT to use it, so I thinks going to be brought back.

Yeah.

I say it again:

And same thing goes with the mountain climbing scene, those two are holding hands -> ingame commercial for some outdoor activity "come visit our national park" or something.

And, if there were to be dogs in V, why did we not see them anywhere else in the trailer?

Good point, both those scenes look very cleverly staged for some sort of marketing campaign... either for the trailer in real life, or advertisements in the game world itself like you mention. I think the mountain is real/in the game though and not a green screen like some think

Yeah.

I say it again:

Lol. Slow down it's just the first trailer, showing one dog is enough. I hope other animals are in, i would love to go hunting.

If you can't type clearly in English, don't substitute cursing and profanity for lack of syntax.

Peta and GreenPeace have good reason to be around, and they also have a right to protest, will it effect GTA V? Seriously, SERIOUSLY doubtful

Zero Toler4nce

I say f*ckin put the dogs on there. Put farm animals at the farms. Put skunks, coons, and possums, and turtles in... Make the bastards come out at night so I can run them over with my semi truck. Put birds in too for added scenic effects. Put bears, deer, elk, wolves, and cougars in the mountains... For sh*t sakes... JUST BRING RDR TO MODERN DAY! lol

Personally I think it would be pretty sick if you could get a dog on single player and train it... Nothing like a vicious attack dog to maul gang members! Pitbulls, Rottweilers, and German Shepherds would be pretty badass... We could be like Micheal Vick too and fight them! Just kidding! lol (had to put that in there... couldn't resist!)

All in all those are my personal opinions of what I think would be a pretty badass aspect to the game.... But I know that would never happen... Also one more thing that I think would be cool such as if you are stranded out in the ocean because you got shot down or if your watercraft got destroyed and you were outside of the designated zone maybe you could get eaten by sharks or something if you dont make it back to the designated area in time... Idk... Just some things I have been pondering about! biggrin.giforly.gif

Edited by Zero Toler4nce

I don't think there will be dogs in the game. Yes, we have seen the dog in the trailer but it could be a cutscene in game.

Bloody feral P.E.T.T.A hippies

So these guys are more worried about games where you can kill simulated animals RATS! even, in games about killing simulated people. sounds like some people's morals/ethics are mixed up smile.gif

Edited by mrmojo_prime

Where were PETA when we were encouraged to annihilate pigeons and seagulls in GTA:IV + Episodes? smile.gif

Anyway, have PETA actually said anything? All we have is a mention of them in a forum post from someone claiming to work for Playstation magazine. And even then PETA weren't actually alleged to have said anything. Just that they could potentially say something, but that in itself could have been a joke.

So in actual fact PETA have said nothing to date. And it is not known if they will say anything or if they will even care.

But regarding the GTA:V for a moment: I watched the trailer and I have established the following fact: there is a dog in the trailer. From this it would be logical to assume that there might be dogs in the game. But that is all it is for now. An assumption.

I suppose I don't need to point out that the first trailer for GTA:IV showed seagulls flying around. Those flying gulls did not make it into the finished game.

Edited by meson1

Zero Toler4nce
Shouldn't even suggest it, since they're not actually making an issue of GTA, he just worries they will

I think there should be a specific mini-mission where you have to kill an animal as a way of saying "Hey! F-U Peta! ,,/," Not specifically directed to them but pretty close to! haha

I think there should be a specific mini-mission where you have to kill an animal as a way of saying "Hey! F-U Peta! ,,/," Not specifically directed to them but pretty close to! haha

One more reason why we do not need animals in GTA.

Zero Toler4nce

One more reason why we do not need animals in GTA.

I 100% am dead set against animal cruelty and I am a proud pet owner... But something like that would be absolutely golden because PETA ALWAYS has to have their animal screwing heads up in EVERYBODYs business... Its ridiculous! catspider.gifbbq.giflol.gif