Next Trailer

x BL4CKxM1ST x

x BL4CKxM1ST x

Hey Guys, So when and what do you think the next trailer will contain and when is it going to come out? Add in Reply.

i think the next trailer come out in 5 of december because the time of the first trailer 1:25 12/5 in my opinion

Edited by Osjov

This is getting beyond a joke.

Dude shutup. With no new information, it is inevitable that the same sh*t is gonna get discussed over and over. I mean what would you rather just have the forums get shut down?

couldnt agree more... this forum is being spammed so freaking too much

ITS A FORUM. people are going to discuss what ever the hell they want. If you don't like the topic. MOVE ON.

If your sick of it, which is very understandable, then just stop checking the forums. But don't just complain over and over again about how repetitive the forums are... I mean what do you expect?

i just hope they finally reveal who the protag is in the next trailer. so many questions were left unanswered in the first one.

hmm i think its going to be for another character and its going to have a darker feeling that the one we saw

Just avoid the threads then.

Most of the stuff on here since the trailer is just too excessive to bother with or stupid/redundant/I just don't care but I just don't go in those threads again. There's a few threads I'm interested in and I keep tabs on them.

Dude shutup. With no new information, it is inevitable that the same sh*t is gonna get discussed over and over. I mean what would you rather just have the forums get shut down?

It's just really annoying when the same topics get reposted and original, decent topics are pushed down as a result. It's a vicious circle and if it gets any worse it's going to put the members off that actually think of original content to post. It's also annoying that people neglect the search button. Just because they want to be the starter of a popular thread. Almost 90% of the threads started in here can be found and discussed via the search button. Instead duplicated threads are created, the same questions are asked, the same answers are given. It isn't efficient at all.. but mainly just a butt ache.

Whatever.

theonlytobyever

I am new to these forums. Why do people care what you post? The guys filling the forums with complaints about how they wish this or that thread would get shut down are WAYYYYYYY more annoying than people genuinely interested in the topics at hand. Suck a pecker and don't click the link if you don't like reading.

I am new to these forums. Why do people care what you post? The guys filling the forums with complaints about how they wish this or that thread would get shut down are WAYYYYYYY more annoying than people genuinely interested in the topics at hand. Suck a pecker and don't click the link if you don't like reading.

Suck a pecker hahaha

It's just really annoying when the same topics get reposted and original, decent topics are pushed down as a result. It's a vicious circle and if it gets any worse it's going to put the members off that actually think of original content to post. It's also annoying that people neglect the search button. Just because they want to be the starter of a popular thread. Almost 90% of the threads started in here can be found and discussed via the search button. Instead duplicated threads are created, the same questions are asked, the same answers are given. It isn't efficient at all.. but mainly just a butt ache.

Whatever.

You know what else is really annoying? All these repetitive complaints about "this has been posted before" and "please use the search function" that i swear to god i must see 50 times a day. Seriously, bro, give these new members a break. Its bound to happen some times and its not that serious.

If people would learn to use the f*cking search function, we wouldn't be having this problem. Simple as that.

But some people are slow, and all you can do is feel sorry for them.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

GrandTheftAuto101

Whatever.

Not everyone is on the site 24/7, you know...

I am new to these forums.  Why do people care what you post? The guys filling the forums with complaints about how they wish this or that thread would get shut down are WAYYYYYYY more annoying than people genuinely interested in the topics at hand.  Suck a pecker and don't click the link if you don't like reading.

I understand why he's annoyed but I realize there are so many people here, this area is only gonna get more popular as the release draws near, and its not my place to shut people down. And honestly, its easier to create a (redundant) thread than read 100 pages.

Edited by mcstupidfun

Am I the only one who read the Original Post and laughed, 'cause this being the over 9000th time this has been posted is getting just plain hilarious. Well, for us normies. As for the mods, sorry for you guys...

3 things I ask for the next trailer

1 - Release date

2 - the confirmation of only LS or not

3 - if it comes for PC or not

3 things I ask for the next trailer

1 - Release date

2 - the confirmation of only LS or not

3 - if it comes for PC or not

And who the protagonist is.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

leik oh em jeez!
You know what else is really annoying? All these repetitive complaints about "this has been posted before" and "please use the search function" that i swear to god i must see 50 times a day. Seriously, bro, give these new members a break. Its bound to happen some times and its not that serious.

If no one tells them, they'll keep doing it. It's not meant to start arguments, it's meant to help new members understand the way the forum works and how to be a respected member of the community. If you don't want to see replies telling people something has been posted before, don't click on repeat topics. Or Click the back button instead of scrolling down after you click on one.

Do you think we enjoy seeing you complain about the posts any more than you enjoy reading them?

Just avoid the threads then.

Most of the stuff on here since the trailer is just too excessive to bother with or stupid/redundant/I just don't care but I just don't go in those threads again. There's a few threads I'm interested in and I keep tabs on them.

icon14.gif