Just stop

Legendary912

thinking you work for Rockstar.

I'm sick of people saying 'Oh there is only one city in GTA V which is Los Santos, Rockstar confirmed it.'

Check this out...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...nouncement.html

Notice it says -

'Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches'

It does not say the it's only city in the game'

Of course Las Venturas and San Fierro will be included in Grand Theft Auto V... ever played GTA San Andreas?

Anyways, on the recently released trailer there are obvious points on Car license plates that say 'San Andreas'

Do yourselves a favour, stop the controversy and stop being complete idiots thinking you work for Rockstar Games.

CubA_iLL_BrothA

People with common sense already know this. We just waiting for another trailer to see what's the deal. icon14.gif

"Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California."

--R* Press Release

Southern California (SoCal) is a megaregion, or megapolitan area, in the southern area of the U.S. state of California. Large urban areas include Greater Los Angeles, Greater San Diego, the Inland Empire and Orange County. The urban area stretches along the coast from Ventura through the Southland and Inland Empire to San Diego. The international border of the United States and Mexico makes up the southern border. Southern California is a major economic center for the state of California and the nation.

--Wikipedia

Though I'm not ruling out LV or SF.

I'm sick of people saying 'Oh there is only one city in GTA V which is Los Santos, Rockstar confirmed it.'

Check this out...

Notice it says -

'Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches'

Of course Las Venturas and San Fierro will be included in Grand Theft Auto V... ever played GTA San Andreas?

Anyways, on the recently released trailer there are obvious points on Car license plates that say 'San Andreas'

Do yourselves a favour, stop the controversy and stop being complete idiots thinking you work for Rockstar Games.

icon14.gificon14.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Check this out...

Notice it says -

That's actually quite a hypocritical post. No offense..

GRINCH ASS BITCH

I seriously doubt that SF and LV will be in the game. I'm sure there will be a couple other small cities besides Los Santos, but I just don't see R* having the time (or resources) to make three whole, highly-detailed cites in 4 years. I'm pretty sure their main focus (as they have already stated) is Southern California, with Los Santos being the "main" city.

Only if you stop forgetting to mention that R* said "Southern California" and also forgetting that there are at least two threads about this subject open. And forgetting that we've read the same announcement as you.

sarcasm.gif

Picture a pink golfball in your mind.

Look, nobody knows anything. Just wait. You completely contradict yourself, saying 'of course so and so will be in the game'

Do you work for Rockstar then? If you aren't happy with speculation then leave. But until more information nobody knows anything. Everything is guess work.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Oh yeah, the OP was one of those jackasses who continued to repost the same bullsh*t "leaks," even after the 50+ topics before his had been closed/locked.

Now I understand.

Check this out...

Notice it says -

But this game is not GTA San Andreas, it's GTA V. Also, license plates tend to have the state on them not the city. A plate saying Los Santos would be silly. The interview also doesn't say no Vice city or LC or Alaska for that matter, so brace yourself folks, we got a massive game coming.

Some people are so ignorant and deluded, they have confirmed in a statement that it is set in LOS SANTOS/SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Get over it and move on.

Of cource the callahan bridge, porter tunnel, closed tunnels in shoreside, the construction sites will be included in GTA IV... ever play GTA 3?

lol.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Check this out...

Notice it says -

Just because they didn't confirm there wasn't multiple cities does not mean there will be... surrounding hills, countrysides and beaches also account for San Andreas so saying it's "just Los Santos" would be false. License plates do not have the city on them, but their state so San Andreas is correct.

Stop being a complete idiot thinking you work for Rockstar Games.

los santos and surrounding hills ect... as far as i can tell it only mentions 1 city... you just refuse to believe that LV and SF arnt in the game.

Chill out, they'll be other GTA games with more than one city in the future.

in real life licence plates have there County/State on them do they not? not the city...

I'm not believing anything until Rockstar release the next trailer or new information.

.JimmyHopkins.

actually it will be so f*ckin' funny to see the faces of all the people who say its going to include the 3 cities but then at the end get only LS biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ...why is everyone so sure about anything? R* always say the truth but they fool around with people and that's been so for as long as they exist...until they show the other cities just consider them not being in the game ,because believe me ,most of the people hating on games do it because they had to high expectations about it but at the end got disappointed...and that's their fault actually but they still sit around and bitch about a game being bad ,which it obviously isn't.Even if its only one city...who cares? i mean if its big and if it has everything in it what the others had,then what? ...it will still have even more then San Andreas had ...just not the same way it was before....

Some people are so ignorant and deluded, they have confirmed in a statement that it is set in LOS SANTOS/SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Get over it and move on.

they never confirmed that. Only the announcement said it HEADS to Los santos.

Link or they never confirmed it.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

GRINCH ASS BITCH
I'm not believing anything until Rockstar release the next trailer or new information.

icon14.gif

Hypocritical, considering the fact that you were one of the idiots who decided to make a topic regarding the "leaked" info.

Go hard buddy, go hard.

They did on Twitter, I'm trying to get the msg back now in history wink.gif

TheGreene2010

Some of you are just so quick to think that it's just LS, I mean it would be different if it was 3 or 4 OFFICIAL videos showing just LS but damn it's just one trailer. Rockstar never said GTA V will take place ONLY in LS and surrounding areas.

This topic needs to be locked it's pointless.

Rockstar announcing that it HEADS to Los Santos sounds like a confirmation to me...

There are many other places where you could have post it. Trailer analysis perhaps? Locked.