How about closing the registration

hellfire500

How about closing the registration upon Trailer releases or changing to a invite system, so that the forums wouldn't be flooded with 12-year-olds?

Just a suggestion.

Yeah, there'll always be a few diamonds amongst the rough and I don't think they should be shunned because of some idiots. Temporarily bumping a couple of folk up to led-by for the week or so following a trailer or release might be a good idea though as the flurry of crap doesn't usually last for long.

Edited by something_else

hW0sZKX.png

LongHairedFreakyGuy
Temporarily bumping a couple of folk up to led-by for the week or so following a trailer or release might be a good idea though as the flurry of crap doesn't usually last for long.

This is probably the best option IMO. You can't close one of the biggest fan networks for GTA, just because you run the risk of being flooded by 'noobs'.

Most of the members who post regularly on this forum, and have high respect, started off as these so called 'noobs', including quadruple posts, talk of illegal nature and whatnot. We should concentrate on getting some more 'regular' members on this forum.

Original Light
Temporarily bumping a couple of folk up to led-by for the week or so following a trailer or release might be a good idea though as the flurry of crap doesn't usually last for long.

This is probably the best option IMO. You can't close one of the biggest fan networks for GTA, just because you run the risk of being flooded by 'noobs'.

Most of the members who post regularly on this forum, and have high respect, started off as these so called 'noobs', including quadruple posts, talk of illegal nature and whatnot. We should concentrate on getting some more 'regular' members on this forum.

Miamivicecity was just bumped to a led-by in the GTA V section. I think that should help a little, but I haven't seen him Lock anything yet, even though there are a cluster bomb of pointless topics.

Miamivicecity was just bumped to a led-by in the GTA V section. I think that should help a little, but I haven't seen him Lock anything yet, even though there are a cluster bomb of pointless topics.

It's his first time moderating, he needs to ease into it and get the hsng of things, cut him some slack.

38773_s.gif

How about closing the registration upon Trailer releases or changing to a invite system, so that the forums wouldn't be flooded with 12-year-olds?

Just a suggestion.

wow.gif

Thanks for the concern, we will manage to muddle through it though...

x3FWE.png