?

Terreur69

@terreur69

You mean

1) create blip on radar

2) show text box

?

yes

1) ADD_BLIP_FOR_CONTACT(float x, float y, float z, Blip *pBlip); ?

2) PRINT_HELP_FOREVER_WITH_STRING(char *gxtName, char *gxtText); ?

Edited by terreur69

Terreur69
@terreur69

You mean

1) create blip on radar

2) show text box

?

yes

1) ADD_BLIP_FOR_CONTACT(float x, float y, float z, Blip *pBlip); ?

person ? please , please !

Skorpro

1) ADD_BLIP_FOR_CONTACT(float x, float y, float z, Blip *pBlip);  ?

Hi,

-> 1) try this...

Blip testBlip;eBlipSprite testSprite = BLIP_SAFEHOUSE;   // BLIP_SAFEHOUSE = 29...ADD_BLIP_FOR_COORD(x, y, z, &testBlip);   // Your own x,y,z coords!CHANGE_BLIP_SPRITE(testBlip, testSprite);CHANGE_BLIP_COLOUR(testBlip, 0);   // 0 = whiteCHANGE_BLIP_DISPLAY(testBlip, BLIP_DISPLAY_MAP_ONLY);   // BLIP_DISPLAY_MAP_ONLY = 2CHANGE_BLIP_NAME_FROM_ASCII(testBlip, "My New Safehouse");

...and to remove...

if (DOES_BLIP_EXIST(testBlip)){REMOVE_BLIP(testBlip);}

-> 2) and this...

PRINT_HELP("TV_HLP2");   // TV_HLP2 = GTX-Name!

For "Hotdog text" search in vendor.sco...

That's it! wink.gif

PS: My "New Safe House v1.0" Mod coming soon... smile.gif

Preview:

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3

Edited by Skorpro

Terreur69

thx for answer , but for the add blip , i have this error :

'eBlipSprite' undeclared (first use this function)

is very small thing, i do not understand anything in programming.

Skorpro

thx for answer , but for the add blip , i have this error...

Ok, this was a simple conversion from C++ (ScriptHook)...

But try this:

Blip testBlip;ADD_BLIP_FOR_COORD(x, y, z, &testBlip);   // Your own x,y,z coords!CHANGE_BLIP_SPRITE(testBlip, 29);   // OR this "CHANGE_BLIP_SPRITE(testBlip, BLIP_SAFEHOUSE);" ??CHANGE_BLIP_COLOUR(testBlip, 0);   // 0 = whiteCHANGE_BLIP_DISPLAY(testBlip, BLIP_DISPLAY_MAP_ONLY);   // OR this "CHANGE_BLIP_DISPLAY(testBlip, 2);"CHANGE_BLIP_NAME_FROM_ASCII(testBlip, "My New Safehouse");

Hope it works biggrin.gif

Skorpro

work for compile, but nothing ingame .

main.c > http://www.mediafire.com/?2iof1vc7rba94hf

Hi,

I decided to check out Scocl & test your main.c. Everything works perfectly!

Preview Pic

You have chosen curious coords... maybe for Gostown?!? The Player was spawned in water (south of Manhattan) and the Hospital blip was near the beach tounge.gif

...but it works!

/***********************************************************************   	Fully stripped main scriptThis file is a part of scocl project by Alexander Blade © 2011 ***********************************************************************/#include <natives.h>#include <common.h>#include <strings.h>#include <types.h>#include <consts.h>void main(void){FORCE_LOADING_SCREEN(TRUE);float x = 21.0, y = -40.0, z = 15.0;THIS_SCRIPT_SHOULD_BE_SAVED();SET_CAR_DENSITY_MULTIPLIER(1.0);SET_MAX_WANTED_LEVEL(6);SET_PLAYER_CONTROL(GetPlayerIndex(), TRUE);LOAD_SCENE(x, y, z);SET_CHAR_COORDINATES_NO_OFFSET(GetPlayerPed(),11.5, -1369.32, 7.3144);SET_CHAR_HEADING(GetPlayerPed(), 180.0);ADD_HOSPITAL_RESTART(1283, -966.899, 641.137, 6000.0, 0);ADD_POLICE_RESTART(1478.99, -1134.73, 607.902, 6000.0, 0);FORCE_TIME_OF_DAY(8, 0);RELEASE_TIME_OF_DAY();RELEASE_WEATHER();WAIT(2000);FORCE_LOADING_SCREEN(FALSE);DO_SCREEN_FADE_IN_UNHACKED(4000);Blip testBlip;ADD_BLIP_FOR_COORD(1283, -966.899, 641.137, &testBlip);   // Your own x,y,z coords!CHANGE_BLIP_SPRITE(testBlip, BLIP_HOSPITAL);   // OR this "CHANGE_BLIP_SPRITE(testBlip, BLIP_SAFEHOUSE);" ??CHANGE_BLIP_COLOUR(testBlip, 0);   // 0 = whiteCHANGE_BLIP_DISPLAY(testBlip, BLIP_DISPLAY_MAP_ONLY);   // OR this "CHANGE_BLIP_DISPLAY(testBlip, 2);"CHANGE_BLIP_NAME_FROM_ASCII(testBlip, "New Hospital");WAIT(2000);PRINT_STRING_WITH_LITERAL_STRING_NOW("string", "Scocl test!", 3000, 1);while (TRUE) { WAIT(0);}}

The only thing I've changed...

RELEASE_TIME_OF_DAY();   // otherwise you get problems with the weather...CHANGE_BLIP_NAME_FROM_ASCII(testBlip, "New Hospital");   // it's a hospital now, not a safehouse;)...WAIT(2000);PRINT_STRING_WITH_LITERAL_STRING_NOW("string", "Scocl test!", 3000, 1);   // if you can read this after loading game everything works 

Compiled like this:

scocl.exe GTAIV "C:\Input\main.c" "C:\Output\" DEBUGOUTPUT

Then I've made a new "script.img" (OpenIV 0.9.3) with my main.sco and the puzzle.sco & startup.sco (..Scocl\projects\stripped\sco).

Hope it works now biggrin.gif

Edited by Skorpro

Terreur69

Yeahhhh work perfect cookie.gifcookie.gif !!! big thank man ! other question , for add the fov on gtaIV , i trying this

long Camera;CREATE_CAM(14, &Camera);SET_CAM_FOV(Camera, 50.0); 

but , dont work ingame , why ? and yes is for gostown smile.gif

Skorpro

Hi, I got some messages how to compile own SCO mods. Here are my instructions:

1. Create in drive "C:" two folders called "Input" and "Output"

2. Copy your (eg.) main.c into "C:\Input"

3. Go to the SCOCL.EXE folder (..\Scocl\bin), create a text file with notepad and paste this content...

@echo offclsecho Compiling script start! (NON-Global!)pausescocl.exe GTAIV "C:\Input\main.c" "C:\Output\" DEBUGOUTPUTpause

... and save it as compile.bat

4. Start compile.bat. You can find the main.sco in C:\Output folder now!

5. Download and install OpenIV and start it.

6. Open the File menu and choose Create... (or press CTRL+N) then IMG archive, type "script.img" as name and save it. Next press "Yes".

7. Now you get a clean window. Press the green "+" button and choose YOUR main.sco (C:\Output). DON'T FORGET TO ADD puzzle.sco and startup.sco (..\Scocl\projects\stripped\sco) too!

8. Open the File menu and choose Rebuild (or press Shift+CTRL+R) and press "Yes" then "Yes" and again "Yes".

9. Close OpenIV.

10. Make a BACKUP of your savegames folder (C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\) then delete all "SGTA... files" (NOT "ControlMap.dat")!

11. Make a BACKUP of the original script.img (eg. in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\TLAD\common\data\cdimages)!

12. Copy YOUR self-made script.img into the game folder (eg. in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\TLAD\common\data\cdimages).

13. Start the game (a new game starts) & have fun smile.gif

Don't forget: This are my first steps with Scocl... maybe it's too complicated but it works for me wink.gif

Skorpro

Thanx for the cookie.gifbiggrin.gif

In C++ it's:

Camera camera;   // NOT long!CREATE_CAM(14, &camera);SET_CAM_FOV(camera, 50.0); 

PS: I'm looking forward to Gostown smile.gif

Fantaseb

Thnaks much apprciated, that stupid ScoToolBox was annoying

jdmalex2

1. Create in drive "C:" two folders called "Input" and "Output"

2. Copy your (eg.) main.c into "C:\Input"

3. Go to the SCOCL.EXE folder (..\Scocl\bin), create a text file with notepad and paste this content...

@echo offclsecho Compiling script start! (NON-Global!)pausescocl.exe GTAIV "C:\Input\main.c" "C:\Output\" DEBUGOUTPUTpause

... and save it as compile.bat

4. Start compile.bat. You can find the main.sco in C:\Output folder now!

5. Download and install OpenIV and start it.

6. Open the File menu and choose Create... (or press CTRL+N) then IMG archive, type "script.img" as name and save it. Next press "Yes".

7. Now you get a clean window. Press the green "+" button and choose YOUR main.sco (C:\Output). DON'T FORGET TO ADD puzzle.sco and startup.sco (..\Scocl\projects\stripped\sco) too!

8. Open the File menu and choose Rebuild (or press Shift+CTRL+R) and press "Yes" then "Yes" and again "Yes".

9. Close OpenIV.

10. Make a BACKUP of your savegames folder (C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\) then delete all "SGTA... files" (NOT "ControlMap.dat")!

11. Make a BACKUP of the original script.img (eg. in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\TLAD\common\data\cdimages)!

12. Copy YOUR self-made script.img into the game folder (eg. in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\TLAD\common\data\cdimages).

13. Start the game (a new game starts) & have fun smile.gif

Don't forget: This are my first steps with Scocl... maybe it's too complicated but it works for me wink.gif

When I use that code I ended up with 182KB file as apposed to 18kb with command line.. Is this what u get?

also in scotoolbox it is different then before..

BTW.. I need to thank alexander blade for his amazing work on this project..

thank you ! this compiler is great.

jdmalex2

Edited by jdmalex2

Terreur69

Thanx for the cookie.gifbiggrin.gif

In C++ it's:

Camera camera;   // NOT long!CREATE_CAM(14, &camera);SET_CAM_FOV(camera, 50.0); 

PS: I'm looking forward to Gostown smile.gif

it alters nothing in the games, i just want to add a filed of views of 70¬į, he is 50¬į, but nothing .

Skorpro

When I use that code I ended up with 182KB file as apposed to 18kb with command line.. Is this what u get?

182kb?? My source "main.c" has 1,53kb and the encoded "main.sco" 7,72kb...

I'm sorry, I don't use SCO ToolBox by flitskikker. It's a great tool but it still creates LOW level codes of SCO files, not HIGH level codes!

jdmalex2

182kb?? My source "main.c" has 1,53kb and the encoded "main.sco" 7,72kb...

I'm sorry, I don't use SCO ToolBox by flitskikker. It's a great tool but it still creates LOW level codes of SCO files, not HIGH level codes!

I only use scotoolbox for converting to 1.4 older instead of 1.7 or for adding hooks to load new scripts in main game. By doing so I dont need puzzle and startup or remove game saves

Edited by jdmalex2

Skorpro

Yeeah, back home again... back to GTA... GTA addicted?!? mercie_blink.gif

By doing so I dont need puzzle and startup or remove game saves

Wow sounds good! Maybe I'll try it smile.gif

it alters nothing in the games, i just want to add a filed of views of 70¬į, he is 50¬į, but nothing .

Yesterday I've created a small mod. Like GTA 2 style.

user posted image

Press left ALT + X to switch mod on/off!

#include <natives.h>#include <common.h>#include <strings.h>#include <types.h>#include <consts.h>void main(void){FORCE_LOADING_SCREEN(TRUE);THIS_SCRIPT_SHOULD_BE_SAVED();SET_CAR_DENSITY_MULTIPLIER(1.0);SET_MAX_WANTED_LEVEL(6);SET_PLAYER_CONTROL(GetPlayerIndex(), TRUE);LOAD_SCENE(-420.245, 1137.605, 12.530);SET_CHAR_COORDINATES_NO_OFFSET(GetPlayerPed(), -420.245, 1137.605, 12.530);SET_CHAR_HEADING(GetPlayerPed(), 360.0);ADD_HOSPITAL_RESTART(1283, -966.899, 641.137, 6000.0, 0);ADD_POLICE_RESTART(1478.99, -1134.73, 607.902, 6000.0, 0);FORCE_TIME_OF_DAY(8, 0);RELEASE_TIME_OF_DAY();RELEASE_WEATHER();WAIT(2000);FORCE_LOADING_SCREEN(FALSE);DO_SCREEN_FADE_IN_UNHACKED(4000);Blip testBlip;ADD_BLIP_FOR_COORD(1283, -966.899, 641.137, &testBlip);   // Your own x,y,z coords!CHANGE_BLIP_SPRITE(testBlip, BLIP_HOSPITAL);   // OR this "CHANGE_BLIP_SPRITE(testBlip, BLIP_SAFEHOUSE);" ??CHANGE_BLIP_COLOUR(testBlip, 0);   // 0 = whiteCHANGE_BLIP_DISPLAY(testBlip, BLIP_DISPLAY_MAP_ONLY);   // OR this "CHANGE_BLIP_DISPLAY(testBlip, 2);"CHANGE_BLIP_NAME_FROM_ASCII(testBlip, "New Hospital");WAIT(2000);PRINT_STRING_WITH_LITERAL_STRING_NOW("string", "Scocl test!", 3000, 1);boolean start_var = 0;while (TRUE) { // IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED if ( (IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED(56)) && (IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED(45)) )   // press left ALT + X { 	Camera testCam; 	Ped playerPed = GetPlayerPed(); 	 	if (start_var == 0) 	{   PRINT_STRING_WITH_LITERAL_STRING_NOW("STRING", "Mod ON!", 2000, 1);   CREATE_CAM(14, &testCam);   SET_CAM_ACTIVE(testCam, 1);   SET_CAM_PROPAGATE(testCam, 1);   ACTIVATE_SCRIPTED_CAMS(1, 1);      ATTACH_CAM_TO_PED(testCam, playerPed);   SET_CAM_ATTACH_OFFSET(testCam, 0.0, 0.0, 19.27);   //SET_CAM_ATTACH_OFFSET_IS_RELATIVE(testCam, 1);   POINT_CAM_AT_PED(testCam, playerPed);      //SET_CAM_POINT_OFFSET(testCam, 0.0, 0.0, 10.0);   //SET_CAM_POINT_OFFSET_IS_RELATIVE(testCam, 1);   SET_CAM_FOV(testCam, 70.0);   WAIT(500);      start_var = 1; 	} 	else if (start_var == 1) 	{   PRINT_STRING_WITH_LITERAL_STRING_NOW("STRING", "Mod OFF!", 2000, 1);   SET_CAM_ACTIVE(testCam, 0);   SET_CAM_PROPAGATE(testCam, 0);   ACTIVATE_SCRIPTED_CAMS(0, 0);   if (DOES_CAM_EXIST(testCam))   {   	DESTROY_CAM(testCam);   }   WAIT(100);   SET_CAM_BEHIND_PED(playerPed);      start_var = 0; 	} } WAIT(0);}}

Now you have some cam natives to play around with it. Have fun smile.gif

So, need some sleep now, c ya...

Terreur69

thank you very much for helping me, and your script is huge, i love her! but i'm looking for is his:

user posted image

(sorry for the noob pictures )

and it is possible to press a button and we move directly to the video editor ?

Edited by terreur69

jdmalex2

http://pastebin(dot)com/jUW7VptT

if you want to use the hook the code is there.. just need to rename your script.. you may need to use SCOtoolbox to change the hooks natives to 1.7 if thats what ur on.. im on 1.4 and it all works just fine..

thanks for the code

here is ragdoll code if anyone wants

void Ragdoll(void){if (IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED(56))        {           if (!IS_PED_RAGDOLL( GetPlayerPed() ))           {               SWITCH_PED_TO_RAGDOLL( GetPlayerPed(), 20000, 30000, 0, 0, 0, 0 );	 GIVE_PLAYER_RAGDOLL_CONTROL( GetPlayerIndex(), TRUE ); // allows player control START_CHAR_FIRE(GetPlayerPed()); //sets player on fire           }           else           {               SWITCH_PED_TO_ANIMATED( GetPlayerPed(), FALSE );               GIVE_PLAYER_RAGDOLL_CONTROL( GetPlayerIndex(), FALSE ); EXTINGUISH_CHAR_FIRE(GetPlayerPed());           }       }}

jdmalex2
Now you have some cam natives to play around with it. Have fun smile.gif

So, need some sleep now, c ya...

That Is great man, just tryed it out.. Pretty cool reminds me of old gta days .. its a little weird walking but in a vehicle its cool.. thanks for this!

Terreur69
thank you very much for helping me, and your script is huge, i love her! but i'm looking for is his:

user posted image

(sorry for the noob pictures )

and it is possible to press a button and we move directly to the video editor ?

biggrin.gif

Alexander Blade

seems like i need to release cleo iv still lol ))

jdmalex2

would be cool.. but even if you allow modders to choose what version to compile for like 1.4 or other.. that would be cool too.

even if you dont .. I love this compiler.

Fantaseb

You sent me that on ICQ ages ago I remember asking.

VcSaJen

Yes!

Terreur69

Is there a list of what the (IS_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED( 31 )) numbers are? I tried the old (same as SannyBuilder) decimal keycodes and they aren't the same.

Hi, try this...

Virtual Key Codes (for Delphi in hexadecimal)

or

Virtual Key Codes (the same list...)

(Hope it works! In C ++ it works great!)

Maybe you need this too: "IS_CONTROL_PRESSED"

CONTROL Key Codes (the 5th post by Spaceeinstein!)

Have fun biggrin.gif

I do not understand too, script there,

while (TRUE)

{

// IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED

if ( (IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED(56)) && (IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED(45)) )  // press left ALT + X

{

Camera testCam;

Ped playerPed = GetPlayerPed();

56= left ALT

45= X

and in the array X and ALT the numbers does not coreponde , i put ingame 76=F7 , theres nothing there .

thank.

Edited by terreur69

Vintage88
1.0.4.0 is lame use new patch enb now support for 1.0.7.0

That's simply not true. ENB Series does not fully support 1.0.7.0. If you want all ENB features to be enabled, you have to use 1.0.4.0 or 1.0.3.0.

This anyone who says you should go to 1.0.7 for ENB does not know what they r talking about tounge.gif

Maybe im wrong, do u have a video of this magnificent ENB on 1.0.7 because i have seen nothing that can touch ice on 1.0.7...that is a fact

Just read the whole thread, time to code like a R*, lol...big thanks to The Blade!!

p1ch3 or ChinaGreenElvis both offer ENB versions that blow iCE outta the water IMO.

jdmalex2

Is there a list of what the (IS_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED( 31 )) numbers are? I tried the old (same as SannyBuilder) decimal keycodes and they aren't the same.

Hi, try this...

Virtual Key Codes (for Delphi in hexadecimal)

or

Virtual Key Codes (the same list...)

(Hope it works! In C ++ it works great!)

Maybe you need this too: "IS_CONTROL_PRESSED"

CONTROL Key Codes (the 5th post by Spaceeinstein!)

Have fun biggrin.gif

I do not understand too, script there,

while (TRUE)

{

// IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED

if ( (IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED(56)) && (IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED(45)) )   // press left ALT + X

{

Camera testCam;

Ped playerPed = GetPlayerPed();

56= left ALT

45= X

and in the array X and ALT the numbers does not coreponde , i put ingame 76=F7 , theres nothing there .

thank.

hex /key

56 = v

45 = e

as stated here: Virtual Key Codes (for Delphi in hexadecimal)

or look in consts.h in Scocl folders there all there

#define KEY_F7 65

Edited by jdmalex2

Terreur69

yes but why in this function,

(IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED(56)) && (IS_GAME_KEYBOARD_KEY_PRESSED(45)) )  // press left ALT + X

the 56= left ALT and 45= X that the number on the site are not the same .

and if i put 76 it does not work yet """VK_F7 76 F7 key""" ?