Planes and blimps are NOT flyable in V

The Whisteler

The Whisteler

Dissappointing ... but given how they featured in the trailer, it is possible they will be instead an "on rails" experience like the trains in IV, only you go on some of them but can't fly them yourselves.

Dissappointing ... but given how they featured in the trailer, it is possible they will be instead an "on rails" experience like the trains in IV, only you go on some of them but can't fly them yourselves.

So, what you're saying is this has been confirmed somewhere, right?

Link, please.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

I think it depends on how big the map is. It didn't make sense to add flyable planes to iv because everything was so close together with no country side

I bet the Dodo in the trailer is flown by the protagonist in a mission, so you CAN fly planes!

what's the point of getting angry for something that has not been confirmed or denied but is very plausible ? bored.gif

It's the point that the OP is suggesting that there was a confirmation, when there wasn't.

what's the point of getting angry for something that has not been confirmed or denied but is very plausible ?  bored.gif

It's the point that the OP is suggesting that there was a confirmation, when there wasn't.

We here at the GTA Forums take acts like this very seriously that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Harwood Butch3r

I'm locking this thread, because I don't see the point of it when nothing about whether planes/blimps can be flown or not has officially been confirmed by R* themselves.

Closed.