SA doherty garage help

Cowguy666

Hello,

would anyone here be able to edit my save and add the doherty garage enex (s) to my save for me? if yo ucan do that pm me or email me Here

That would be greatly appreciated thanks! some links are here:

Dpherty garage mod

Th enex savegame editor

(if you need it)

and if you can do this i will send you my save the cleo one and normal gta one tounge.gif Thanks Heaps again! and sorry if its in the wrong place tounge.gif

~Cowguy666

Bump also rim packs crash when I load my savegames maybe a tut someone?

Thanks

Cowguy666

Ps im on my phone tounge.gif

Bump also rim packs crash when I load my savegames maybe a tut someone?

Thanks

Cowguy666

Ps im on my phone tounge.gif

How did you install it and did you do everything the ReadMe asked?

About your first post: I haven't done savegame modding in a while so can't help you with that sorry.

23088_s.gif

Adler yes i did everything the readme asks for both of them :\ the one i would lime more atm is the rims but they crash my save like when its almodt done loading i have installed 4 different rim packs but each time it crashes so i restore my old gta3.img :\ its starting to get annoying.

Sorry for double post but i just tried again this pack http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f4580-rim-pack

using the sami way and andi can load game but when im in the garage and i select any wheel it freezes the game and time in game but not music :\ and i cant exit either? the pack i really want to install is this one http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f788-modern-wheel-pack

but same thing happens so maybe would you know which files would need to be default files for this to work? like ive tried carmods and cargrp.dat but they dont change anything? anyone that has a rim pack installed please tell me biggrin.gif thankyou

~Cowguy666

Don't use SAMI for installing mods; it's preferable to install them manually.

the pack i really want to install is this one http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f788-modern-wheel-pack

Installation for that one seems pretty straight-forward. Replace all files in "data" with respective files in "to data" and replace files in "models/generic" with respective files in "to generic."

23088_s.gif

Lol sorry but the funny thing is that one is for VC i didnt look up the top tounge.gif but i will try later after kickboxing tounge.gif thanks