Mt Chilliad

kilo73

Edit: the mountians name is irrevelant to the topic.

after watching the trailer (over and over and over), ive noticed that the scene with the mountian is the only scene where the clouds are moving. this leads me to believe that it was just a cut scene and wont actually be in the game, kind of like the SA trailer of CJ being in LC before he came back to Los Santos. Of course it is also possible that maybe they didnt get arround to animating the clouds in the rest of trailer and the mountian scene was from a later build. it cound be any number of reasons, but regardless of what it is, the mountian scene just sticks out and seems......different. i guess we will just have to wait and find out. but until then, what do you think?

mountian scene at 00:20

Edited by kilo73

Some things stay the same. BTW, already 210 topics about the mountain, try and find one to reply and post in, before making 210 more topics just like it!??! FYI

TheGreene2010
Looks like it's spelled just fine to me.

user posted image

No the coding. And besides the graphics look like sh*t. icon13.gif

Triplehtheking

UPDATE!

Sorry, I was the one uploaded it to Youtube, and I spelt it wrong on the title. (just corrected it) My bad! But you can see the video itself has a sign of "Mountain Chilliad"

So I think it's real.

Btw, this footable doesn't belong to me, just to get that outta the way.

I was craving for more info on GTA V so I was googling real time and I found this video.

I'm not trying to get you to believe this is real, but it looks pretty damn real to me, that's why I posted this on this forum to see what you think?

So what do you guys think?

Triplehtheking
Looks like it's spelled just fine to me.

user posted image

No the coding. And besides the graphics look like sh*t. icon13.gif

The graphics look like sh*t because I took it from a website and re uploaded to youtube

that took down the graphics a bit.

YES!

Here's some leaked footage I found of Mountain Chilliard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2a_PKfQUOo

It looks very real.

It's fake.

Just about as real as GTA IV beta! I love it though, just better up them graphics!! haha

Am I the only one feeling jipped because this awesome mountain road wasn't in GTA IV? And also feeling jipped that the guy didn't drive off the mountain at the end of the video?

Am I the only one feeling jipped because this awesome mountain road wasn't in GTA IV?  And also feeling jipped that the guy didn't drive off the mountain at the end of the video?

You do realize that this mountain road featured in that video is actually a GTAIV conversion of a mod called "SAkina Hill mod" for the III era SA, right?

So, SA-MP mod then? I'm not familiar with them all, and it's certainly confusing for those without PCs, and now, I say that, it's not cause for any Gameboy flaming, just that Modding means you take some risks and liberties. If you feel comfy messing with your computer/game/install, etc.

Edited by Slamman

So, SA-MP mod then? I'm not familiar with them all, and it's certainly confusing for those without PCs, and now, I say that, it's not cause for any Gameboy flaming, just that Modding means you take some risks and liberties. If you feel comfy messing with your computer/game/install, etc.

modding isnt even hard for me... takes me about 30 seconds to install any mods imo

For a beta, it looks legit. But what's causing me to doubt it is the mediocre graphics. They look like they were made in some animation program. Blender, perhaps?

Am I the only one feeling jipped because this awesome mountain road wasn't in GTA IV?  And also feeling jipped that the guy didn't drive off the mountain at the end of the video?

You do realize that this mountain road featured in that video is actually a GTAIV conversion of a mod called "SAkina Hill mod" for the III era SA, right?

And it is quite clearly a road based in Japan. You can see the Japanese road marking about 5 times in the video. ph34r.gif