Attachable Explosive Ordinance

jackass2009

Does anyone else think that Rockstar should keep the Sticky Bombs from TBoGT or something like them in V? I can only imagine the fun we would all have.

i dont like / use them myself....

but others do... so yeah why not

iGrandTheftAuto

I like them, because you can place them on many objects in one area, like cars and blow them up at the same time.

user posted image

Visit the pinned wishlist topic. Have a nice day, thank you.

I was asking people's opinion, not asking for their inclusion.

Edited by jackass2009

Call Rockstar because I just found the first poll to receive 100% on one of two options with over 10 votes

Call Rockstar because I just found the first poll to receive 100% on one of two options with over 10 votes

...did I just make history?

leik oh em jeez!

You were asking for people opinions and if they all agree, then you would ask for it's inclusion? You can post it in the wishlist topic and people can give their opinions on it there. This "My idea is more important than everyone else's" attitude is all too common on this forum. We can't have a new topic for people's opinions on EVERY idea. And your idea is no more special or important than anyone else's in the wishlist topic.

Like I've said before, look for a related topic instead of looking for an excuse to create a new one.

You were asking for people opinions and if they all agree, then you would ask for it's inclusion? You can post it in the wishlist topic and people can give their opinions on it there. This "My idea is more important than everyone else's" attitude is all too common on this forum. We can't have a new topic for people's opinions on EVERY idea. And your idea is no more special or important than anyone else's in the wishlist topic.

Like I've said before, look for a related topic instead of looking for an excuse to create a new one.

Was I supposed to know they would universally agree? No. Would I get (at the very least) a reply on the wishlist topic? Yes, probably once or twice. Did I ever say that my topic was better than anyone else's? No, never.

With all due respect that can come out of this statement, get your head out of your ass.

i dont want the gta IV sticky bombs. Those were crap. The GTA SA satchels is what i want. So no.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

leik oh em jeez!

Was I supposed to know they would universally agree? No. Would I get (at the very least) a reply on the wishlist topic? Yes, probably once or twice. Did I ever say that my topic was better than anyone else's? No, never.

With all due respect that can come out of this statement, get your head out of your ass.

Does it matter how many replies you would get if you put it WHERE IT BELONGS? No it doesn't. It also wouldn't matter if you put it where it belongs and no one agreed with you. There is no reward for creating a topic with a lot of replies, so lack of replies is no excuse for creating a new topic rather than putting it in the PINNED topic that's dedicated to discussions just like this one.

Does it matter how many replies you would get if you put it WHERE IT BELONGS? No it doesn't. It also wouldn't matter if you put it where it belongs and no one agreed with you. There is no reward for creating a topic with a lot of replies, so lack of replies is no excuse for creating a new topic rather than putting it in the PINNED topic that's dedicated to discussions just like this one.

I never said there was a reward for it, or anything like that, you f*cking idiot.

Back to basics: I posted this, not only to see how the opinion of the sticky bomb would fare, but to hear people's O P I N I O N S. I wasn't asking for it. I wasn't wishing for it.

You were asking for people opinions and if they all agree, then you would ask for it's inclusion?

No. I wouldn't. I was just wondering. Do you honestly think that the "chants of the people" so to speak, would inspire me to ask for it? Because it wouldn't.

100% yes. Looks like people want sticky bombs. *Expects some troll to vote no for the sake of it* devil.gif

It would be cool if the player could control what charge to blow.

Like:

if you double tap the down button, it blows all the explosives.

if you point in a direction and press the down key once, it will blow only the explosive(s) in that direction.

Charges could be marked on the map and maybe even more well stored in the memory, so you could do some traps (i'm not saying they should last forever, but, it would be cool to be able to plan some escape route)

FlavouredMilk

All I ask, is for Rockstar to include toe satchel charges and to allow them to be placed on humans.

Oh and, don't skimp out on that realism touch that was in TBoGT where if you hit the charge in any form it detonated (whether it be on a car and you hit a wall/vehicle, or if you throw one on a wall and swing the bat at it it explodes.)

Oh and Leik Oh Em Jeez, calm down. There's plenty of lesser topics you could go insult and we'd agree. But this is a worthy poll, and 100% of us agree.

All I ask, is for Rockstar to include toe satchel charges and to allow them to be placed on humans.

Oh and, don't skimp out on that realism touch that was in TBoGT where if you hit the charge in any form it detonated (whether it be on a car and you hit a wall/vehicle, or if you throw one on a wall and swing the bat at it it explodes.)

Oh and Leik Oh Em Jeez, calm down. There's plenty of lesser topics you could go insult and we'd agree. But this is a worthy poll, and 100% of us agree.

Thank. You.

On Topic (kind of): I agree, but when you say that it should be less sensitive and should be on humans, it's turning this into a wishlist regarding sticky bombs, and he would be right.

On Topic (fully): Sticky Bombs appear to have a large fanbase, that's for sure.

I've removed the poll. We don't need yes or no polls, not to mention that they serve no purpose.

WTF? Pools are useful in a fast forum like this, its good to see what direction other fans (in general) want to see the game go. Bad Move IMHO removing the pool.

I've removed the poll. We don't need yes or no polls, not to mention that they serve no purpose.

Why? Do polls take up space or something? Whats the harm in leaving it there? Just curious.

On topic: In BoGT i so badly wanted to throw a sticky bomb on my friends and blow them up V better damn have that ability!

Yes, sticky bombs like in San Andreas was a great weapon, so it needs to be back!

But they could look like the one in Ballad of Gay Tony.

I remember killing about 30 people with one bomb in San Andreas. The great thing there was that there was no timer, unlike TBOGT. And they could stick to people.