Deadliest Gang Finals

Peter13

Which is the deadlier gang, the Leone Family or the Yakuza?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the deadlier gang, the Leone Family or the Yakuza?

• Leone Family
    • Yakuza

Hard to believe it was about 2 months ago when this had started, but now it is time for the finals. I don't know if it was a coincidence that both these gangs hail from Liberty City, but I think we can all agree that Liberty City had the best gangs in the series. But now it is time, for you all to vote for who you believe is the deadliest gang. Come on guys, tell your friends, at make this the poll to remember.

P.S. If you guys were here from the beginning or near it, and voted in almost every single poll, then tell me how you voted and how would you rank the gangs, and maybe about a gang you thought would make it, but got eliminated. I thank you all.

It's the Yakuza.... a gang that expands from its home country (Japan) and ends up covering most of the world is easily superior to some random mafia family.

Although that is a stupid thing to say, i presume the Leone Family is an authentic Italian mafia family, i dont remember much from them.

But yeah, still the yakuza.

EDIT : Triads, Ballas, The Yardies and the Columbian Cartel are my favorite GTA gangs, how did they do in this competition thing?

Edited by Cosmic Gypsy

The Yakuza. Notice how no Mafia family ever opposed them and the Leones were nearly wiped out by the Sicilians.

Comic Gypsy, the Triads and Yardies unluckily were not chosen to be in the top 8 gangs of GTA series. The Ballas we knocked out by the Yakuza and the Leone Family knocked out the Columbian Cartel.

Comic Gypsy, the Triads and Yardies unluckily were not chosen to be in the top 8 gangs of GTA series. The Ballas we knocked out by the Yakuza and the Leone Family knocked out the Columbian Cartel.

Seriously? whatsthat.gif

the Leone Family knocked out the Cartel?

the Triads werent chosen for the top 8 but the ballas were?

What.... The... f*ck

Triads expanded from China to cover most of the world and got beaten by a gang based exclusively in 1 area of Los Santos.... where is the logic in that?

EDIT : The Yardies are easily a match for the Ballas.. infact Yardies have spread throughout a large chunk of the world also. so Yardies >>> Ballas

Edited by Cosmic Gypsy

Comic Gypsy, I am sorry that it happened like this. When I was choosing gangs I was comparing the Triads actual presence in GTA with that of other gangs, and if it makes you feel better, they were one of the last gangs to be cut. If enough people vote, maybe I can let the community choose what gangs they want to see be compared. Also, a reason I added the Ballas were because they were backed by Tenpenny and clearly expanded their territory. Lastly, I understand you might be a bit angry over this list, but these are just my opinions. Also, if you want to see the poll results, just search "deadliest gang semi finals columbian cartel" and something should pop up. Thank you for your comments and I hope I could help.

Comic Gypsy, I am sorry that it happened like this. When I was choosing gangs I was comparing the Triads actual presence in GTA with that of other gangs, and if it makes you feel better, they were one of the last gangs to be cut. If enough people vote, maybe I can let the community choose what gangs they want to see be compared. Also, a reason I added the Ballas were because they were backed by Tenpenny and clearly expanded their territory. Lastly, I understand you might be a bit angry over this list, but these are just my opinions. Also, if you want to see the poll results, just search "deadliest gang semi finals columbian cartel" and something should pop up. Thank you for your comments and I hope I could help.

no problem, not your fault... and yes you were helpful.

Yakuza of course, Leone's lost their Don, got powerful enemies and apart from Cipriani Ristorante and Salvatore's Gentlemans Mansion they got almost nothing...

Yakuza of course, Leone's lost their Don, got powerful enemies and apart from Cipriani Ristorante and Salvatore's Gentlemans Mansion they got almost nothing...

Toni Cipriani is their weapon

G1T

Toni Cipriani is their weapon

Yeah he's such a tough guy but in 2001 he's older and fat. Claude who will definitely help Yakuza for the right prices would kill him...

if the Leone Family beat the Yakuza then this whole outcome of the GTA's Deadliest Gang is just wrong -_- like some of the previous decisions were

if the Leone Family beat the Yakuza then this whole outcome of the GTA's Deadliest Gang is just wrong -_- like some of the previous decisions were

I disagree. Leones were powerful as well. The rising crime family that could overpower the Forellis and Sindaccos by 1993 in a year or two is, frankly, not common to happen.

Of course, the Family sunked in decline when Salvatore retired from las venturas in his paranoia which was caused by Carl Johnson - a man he used to trust... (f*ck, I swear I'd kill Carl for this)...

But thatnks to Antonio Cipriani they could rise to the top again - until Claude came around to assasinate Salvatore Leone.

That's why my vote goes for the Leones.

P.S. And I also disagree about outcomes: no outcome is wrong. Your subjective point of view doens't still mean that any outcome not matching yours is wrong - after all you're not alone.

if the Leone Family beat the Yakuza then this whole outcome of the GTA's Deadliest Gang is just wrong -_-    like some of the previous decisions were

I disagree. Leones were powerful as well. The rising crime family that could overpower the Forellis and Sindaccos by 1993 in a year or two is, frankly, not common to happen.

Of course, the Family sunked in decline when Salvatore retired from las venturas in his paranoia which was caused by Carl Johnson - a man he used to trust... (f*ck, I swear I'd kill Carl for this)...

But thatnks to Antonio Cipriani they could rise to the top again - until Claude came around to assasinate Salvatore Leone.

P.S. And I also disagree about outcomes: no outcome is wrong. Your subjective point of view doens't still mean that any outcome not matching yours is wrong - after all you're not alone.

Well once Sonny Forelli died Forellis sucked and Yakuza were too powerful that they don't have allies

G1T

if the Leone Family beat the Yakuza then this whole outcome of the GTA's Deadliest Gang is just wrong -_-    like some of the previous decisions were

Protagonists aren't supposed to count in this poll.

Remember, there is a little over a day left! Make your voice heard because still any gang can win. Will it be the Leone Family or the Yakuza, only you will know.

Edit: We only have 4 hours left to vote! If you don't put your votes in now, then don't cry foul of the results. Also, I would really like to read peoples opinion of this poll and how they felt the outcomes for the Deadliest Gang were.

Edited by Peter13

Results: Leone Family (GTA 3, GTA SA, GTA LCS) = 11 Votes

Yakuza (GTA 3, GTA LCS) = 10 Votes

This was the first results that I did not agree with, but as I say, I am sorry if not everyone agrees with what I have said above, as this is my own opinion.

Weapons: Yakuza (GTA 3, GTA LCS)

Gang Territory: Leone Family (GTA 3, GTA SA, GTA LCS)

Influence* and Power*: Yakuza (GTA 3, GTA LCS)

Reliability:Yakuza (GTA 3, GTA LCS)

Organization Size: Leone Family (GTA 3, GTA SA, GTA LCS)

*More involved in criminal dealings

*Less susceptible to losing members and land

Also, I thank everybody who voted and this was definitely the closest poll. Please share your own experiences as I said, and also criticism with results of the poll. Tell me how you feel about this poll, if the result are accurate, and if you want to see another one.

terrible result lol, some people just dont think about things

stupid think to say, sometimes things like this are based on opinion, in which case you would be right. but this should have been based on fact and common sense. the Yakuza would wipe out the leone families if they wished, the protagonist we played was also one of many, gangs like leone and yakuza have more then 1 person doin their work for them. and with the yakuza having a worldwide world famous network... they are superior, yakuza have appeared in plenty of GTA games in plenty of locations, leone family however seems to be exclusively Liberty city... i understand leones also have a world wide network and this is GTA not real life, not gangs on GTA are loosely based on real life, especially ones with real life names.

Edited by Cosmic Gypsy