Motorcycles

Nick0025

Which motorcycles would you like to see return in addition to (hopefully) new ones being introduced?

I for one would LOVE to see the suped-up hayacuchu (or whatever it's called) from TLAD return. That bike is one of the only reasons if not the only reason why I still play TLAD and not just BoGT all the time.

This thread isn't solely just for GTA IV motorcycles. For example, From GTA: SA, I loved the FCR-900 and the sound of the engine and even how it looked.

Which ones would you like to see return and if you've got ideas for names or even looks for new bikes, that's welcome too.

EDIT: Also, I would LOVE to see the NRG-500 return! I completely forgot about that bike, I freakin loved it!

Edited by Nick0025

ThePatriotsGun

I forgot what the motorcycle was called, but it was the one in San Andreas that looked like a Honda Goldwing. I'd also like to see the return of police motorcycles. Oh, and I'd like some cafe racer styled bikes.

A motorcycle with a sidecar is long overdue, and would be great fun, especially in MP. That's all I really want when it comes to motorcycles.

StellarFish20

A sanchez, so we can all do some serious off roading.

EDIT: and the Wayfarer

Edited by StellarFish20

I forgot what the motorcycle was called, but it was the one in San Andreas that looked like a Honda Goldwing. I'd also like to see the return of police motorcycles. Oh, and I'd like some cafe racer styled bikes.

Wayfarer

Old skool Faggio, used to love running from the cops on one of them in Vice City.

NRG 900, hakuchou from TLAD, PCJ 600 and i'd like to see them make a couple more sport bikes. wouldn't mind seeing an R1 or a gixxer in GTA biggrin.gif

Faggio

Sanchez

PJC-600

Are the ones I really care about, good memories of them in GTA: Vice City.

The NGR-900 was cool in SA too, but I hardly used motorcycles in that game.

I'd like to see the Bati Custom return, but with the same paintjobs the street version of it. I really liked the look of the BC, but I didn't care for the vinyl paintjobs on it.

I'd like to see the Bati Custom return, but with the same paintjobs the street version of it. I really liked the look of the BC, but I didn't care for the vinyl paintjobs on it.

Like Sprunk, Redwood Cigarettes, Stronzo? How can you forget PCJ-600! I also want new paintjobs for BC. Like Burger Shot, Cluckin Bell, and Gruppe Sechs.

I know it isn't the most popular one but I love the Faggio. I know that it is slightly better than walking but its a great way of seeing the sights. I once drove one all around San Andreas...... that was a great tour.

Can I have a scooter (Faggio?) with one of those small seats at the side? You know, like in those 80's movies where its usually owned by the school nerd? I'd like that.