Release Month Hint

TMR2007

Evening folks, I've been looking through the images GTA5Lover uploaded of the trailer (Here Be Thread Link) and noticed something on two of the visible license plates. Not being an American citizen I'm not 100% sure I'm reading things right and may be going off on a tangent.

On both of these license plates (in the below image) in the top left it says OCT which I'm assuming is when the vehicle last received a new license plate/was made (?) and, also assuming, stands for October. Is it possible that this hints at the game taking place in October - similar to IV - and further hinting that the game is going to be released in October - again, as IV was intended to be?

user posted image

Now I know this is a long shot and may be complete bollocks so, if it is, feel free to lock this. I was just curious about what you all thought.

Cheers for reading smile.gif

You are reading too deep, Rockstar wouldn't be assed to put the release date in a number plate. Honestly... anyone could find a cryptic clue to make themselves look cool, but at the end of the day: when was the last you saw a release date in a number plate?

i'm sure it will be sooner then october, i'm hoping spring-early summer hopefully, could be wrong, but thats anyones guess.