A little hint into the size of GTA V

UpTheImps

We've all been told that GTA V will be the biggest GTA game ever and this could just be PR and not actually mean the size of the map but I've got a hint into the size of the GTA V map and how massive it's shaping up to be.

Here's LS with the Vinewood sign and the group of large buildings and as you can see they are very close together.

user posted image

Here's a shot after the shamal has flown past the Vinewood sign and you can see how far away the same buildings are.

user posted image

This gives us a little idea on the massive scale of GTA V

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"I know what it means Yusuf."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

You flew at a different angle to the trailer. You can see the vinewood sign in the SA one, but in the trailer doesn't the plane fly over it?

We've all been told that GTA V will be the biggest GTA game ever and this could just be PR and not actually mean the size of the map but I've got a hint into the size of the GTA V map and how massive it's shaping up to be.

Here's LS with the Vinewood sign and the group of large buildings and as you can see they are very close together.

user posted image

Here's a shot after the shamal has flown past the Vinewood sign and you can see how far away the same buildings are.

user posted image

This gives us a little idea on the massive scale of GTA V

it looks similar but GTA V version of LS is alot bigger as you can see in the background and i can't wait for this

You flew at a different angle to the trailer. You can see the vinewood sign in the SA one, but in the trailer doesn't the plane fly over it?

Yeah, well they certainly made it look like it flew over the vinewood sign heading towards the city. But look how close the vinewood sign is to the buildings in that screenshot! Ans if the plane in the trailer just flew past the sign then it certainly is a lot further away.

But everyone with a brain would know already that the new Los Santos will be far bigger than the one in GTA SA.

Funny... prior to the release of gta iv rockstar stated that countryside was ''waste of space''.

I guess they realized hoe incorrect that statement really is. The countryside in gta SA was a funland.

Snake Without a Tongue

Great comparison.

@Cyper I don't recall R* ever saying that countryside was a waste of space.

Funny... prior to the release of gta iv rockstar stated that countryside was ''waste of space''.

I guess they realized hoe incorrect that statement really is. The countryside in gta SA was a funland.

They probably said all that empty space was a.. "waste of space", not the countryside itself.