What the spend money one?

FiniteFr

First topic smile.gif

Anywayy, as R* have said this new GTA will be more focused on money. I want too know what you guys would like to spend your hard earned money on, like houses, cars and other things. What things do you also want too be available too buy?

What do you think you will be definitely be able to buy in the real game (or what your really hoping you can buy)

give me your opinions on this smile.gif

(I also realise i made a typo in the topic name, im not sure how to fix it tounge.gif sorry)

Edited by FiniteFr

Long_Haired_Boy

definitely

Clothes, Hookers, Food, Guns, Homes, Meth?

Grammar icon14.gif .

Keep in mind not everyone is from the US/UK, so english wouldn't be their forte,

Car dealerships should actually exist and be interactable, I mean yeah its grand theft auto but it shouldn't be the only option to obtain cars.

Grammar icon14.gif .

Keep in mind not everyone is from the US/UK, so english wouldn't be their forte,

Car dealerships should actually exist and be interactable, I mean yeah its grand theft auto but it shouldn't be the only option to obtain cars.

Agree. icon14.gif

I know i made typos in the topic name. i said it in the post, read. my grammer is fine

Well your spelling sure ain't, biggrin.gif

Where are you from /b/ro?

I know i made typos in the topic name. i said it in the post, read. my grammer is fine

Well your spelling sure ain't, biggrin.gif

Where are you from /b/ro?

Im from Ireland tounge.gif which is really embarrassing for me seeing as I put in the wrong words. its not spelling wrong, its more typo because i put in the wrong words. and if you read the topic post you would see that i noticed it and apologised tounge.gif

Haha im just playing dude we all have our bad spelling/typo/grammar days its fine icon14.gif .

Im hoping for lots of buyable property, cars, guns, hookers, clothing, you know the usual GTA stuff.

Thompson.png

Does anyone else really want buy able businesses? like in Vice City Stories?

(maybe if there's rival gangs, they could come and trash the place from time to time? so you have to buy security?)

As someone mentioned before; having to buy rare cars would be sweet. Also the usual clothes, hookers, haircuts, weapons, food, property, business...etc. I really hope money is more useful this time around, in GTA IV it seemed pointless.

Does anyone else really want buy able businesses? like in Vice City Stories?

(maybe if there's rival gangs, they could come and trash the place from time to time? so you have to buy security?)

Yeah I like that idea, it could be like the godfather 2 game were you buy illegal businusses and you have to buy more protection for the business as the business grows, and every so often a business will get attacked by another gang and wether the gang takes over the business and how many guards you lost depends on how much protection you had in the first place, you should have to pay each guard $100 every two days, but this price should vary from business to business for example, drug trafficking business protection=$100 per guard every two days, prostitution business=$75 per guard every two days icon14.gif .

Thompson.png

Dijital Binali
Cars. It sounds weird but maybe the rare cars should be buyable.

This

And I also want to buy houses, I want to be property baron at the end of the game.

Apart from these:

- Cell phones

- High end accessories, such as Rolex watch or diamond earrings. Wide range of sunglass options.

- Different types of knives, like the one that Rambo uses.

I hated how you would just end up with a p*ss load of money and never have anything to spend it on.

There should be more things to buy (E.G. alot of different types of food, weapons, ammo, clothes, cars ect...).

But then there should be continuos payments on things (E.G. rent on flat/house, tax on cars, clothes get old and need re-bought, if there are gangs mabye you pay gangs you like/own ect...

walkingsickness

houses,(should have to pay rent or something per month) appt., cars (that you cant steal), clothes (a large selections), food, gas, entertainment, guns and other weapons, and bitches (i'm tricking in this game..)

Property and businesses.

Rare cars are purchase only through dealerships or crime contacts.

Car mods.

Weapons (of course) and weapon mods.

Clothing and certain character customisation.

Bribing civilians and police.

Car bombs.

If gangs are in the game then.upgrades to gang weapons and vehicles.

Cars (buying/customizing), houses/apartments/garages, weapons & ammo, clothes/accessories, haircuts/tattoos.

this man onto it

UrinalCake123

- Houses

- Weapons & Ammo

- Cars

- Car mods

- Clothes

- Food

- Haircuts

- Tattoos

- Gym Memberships

- Bus/Train Tickets

- Taxi's

- Businesses and Properties

Would like to be able to buy all types of vehicles and places to accomidate them, ie: private heliports, a place in a harbour to keep your boat(s) etc. Obviously a good range of houses, would be very good to invest in businesses like in VC, and maybe for even more realism by choosing staff for these businesses.

Obviously there maybe times where your strapped for cash, so I think a good idea would be if you could sell your vehicles/properies/businesses as well.

This sort of thing would be welcomed I think because it was a little dissappointing in IV where once you completed the story there was very little you could spend your fortune on.

well the good news is that R* confirmed that money will get extra attention in this GTA which is a really good things because in GTA4, you had a sh*t load of money yet there wasnt much you can spend it on.

I just didnt feeling right at times either.

iGrandTheftAuto

Why would you want to buy cars? Your supposed to steal them, that's why it's called Grand Theft Auto.

user posted image

Why would you want to buy cars? Your supposed to steal them, that's why it's called Grand Theft Auto.

true, but it would give you a good reason to spend a lot of money on something. A rare car you could of missed an opportunity to get or lost in the game for example, like those rare Infernus' in GTA4, if you really want it, you have to pay a lot to get it.

To be able to buy businesses both illegal and legal (legal ones to act as fronts).Also, pretty much what everyone else has mentioned. It wouldn't make sense to have all these businesses raking in money and not be able to do anything with it.