Two small things I HOPE return

Rapter

Two things that I HOPE may return into the game;

1. If you noticed the crop duster and the whole farming scene, I'm hoping that big farm machine returns in the game aswell and it has some sort of function, taking up civilians and cutting them up or possibly something else, I forgot what It's called, you steal it in a mission during GTA:SA.

2. Second of all, I know there are planes, but I'm hoping for the return of the DODO, it was the funnest plane to drive for me, not too fast not too slow, just perfect tounge.gif

Would be awesome biggrin.gif

Vegetarian Piranha

the dodo was the one that you could do flips and spins really easily in wasnt it?

FlavouredMilk

1. Combine Harvester. Fxck Yes.

2. The Dodo would make such an AWESOME appearance. They should even include it clipped for nostalgic reason.

In GTA: San Andreas, the stunt plane was simply called that in the game, a "Stuntplane" and not the "Dodo" but both look similar in appearance at first glance. And that farm machine was called a "Combine Harvester" in the game. Both would be welcomed additions to Grand Theft Auto V for the fun-factor, in my opinion.

Edit: Infact, any aircraft making a return in Grand Theft Auto V would be welcomed by me.

Edited by DTUMan
RE9mJnf.png

FlavouredMilk
In GTA: San Andreas, the stunt plane was simply called that in the game, a "Stuntplane" and not the "Dodo" but both look similar in appearance at first glance. And that farm machine was called a "Combine Harvester" in the game. Both would be welcomed additions to Grand Theft Auto V for the fun-factor, in my opinion.

Edit: Infact, any aircraft making a return in Grand Theft Auto V would be welcomed by me.

The Dodo and Stuntplane were 2 TOTALLY seperate aircraft. BOTH featured in GTA:SA.

Taking the combine harvester for a trip off the mountain would be interesting. That's one thing I really missed in IV, jumping off Mount Chilliad in the most ridiculous vehicles you could fine. You could only get a bike up the Empire State building in IV which was disappointing.

my fav plane was the Eagle i think its called twin engine rotor plane nice & smooth to fly & easy for take offs & landing. just me... hope they bring it back... cool.gif

Can't you guys feel the excitement to fly with a stuntplane in this re-imagined world.

It's here that realism can cause ... a lot.

(I just hope the story hasn't that depressing mood)

Can't you guys feel the excitement to fly with a stuntplane in this re-imagined world.

It's here that realism can cause ... a lot.

(I just hope the story hasn't that depressing mood)

Even better with the stuntplanes online, that would be fun. Everything just reminds me of San Andreas

1. If you noticed the crop duster and the whole farming scene, I'm hoping that big farm machine returns in the game aswell and it has some sort of function, taking up civilians and cutting them up or possibly something else, I forgot what It's called, you steal it in a mission during GTA:SA.

Combine Harvester Song 'Nuff Said

Combine Harvester Song 'Nuff Said

Best song ever. cool.gif

1. Combine Harvester. Fxck Yes.

2. The Dodo would make such an AWESOME appearance. They should even include it clipped for nostalgic reason.

There should be a clipped and full winged version. I hope the flying physics from GTA3/Vice city return. GTA SA physics were so out of whack - you only had to go 2 metres down the runway before you could pull the nose up and fly away

Combine harvester should be fun smile.gif. Imagine it in this graphics... Every psycho's dream biggrin.gif.

And Dodo - it will be back 90%. Legendary plane.

5 Protagonists Prove/Theory

"Guns don't kill people, death kills people! Ask a doctor, it's a medical fact, you can't die from a bullet." - Gun Advocate from Chatterbox FM.