Wenis IV

Should the jetpack be in V?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Should the jetpack be in V?

• Yes
    • No

Please not that stupid thing...

This

Sure, it is a nice way to explore every inch of the map. But it is too unrealistic IMO. Give me a dirt bike and I'll be okay.

I agree.

I voted no as it would be too silly online. Everyone would be zipping around in jet packs...

Oh and for the realism crowd, jetpacks can only fly for 11-13 seconds. They use a hell of a lot of gas, can only carry so much fuel, and hella expensive to run.

If the jet pack returns for a 10-15 second flight for a get-away, then I'd change my vote to yes. Not the thing we saw in SA however.

Edited by Ispintechno

There should be a cheat to add jetpacks similar to super-punch and exploding sniper rounds in IV. It should not be part of the story.

Those who truly don't care don't bother to vote.

Exactly.

I, admittidly, loved the Jet Pack in SA, but I would not care if it did not make an appearance in GTA V. Now, as a cheat code, that would be great.

I have a PS2 copy of GTA SA and my fat PS3, so if I feel like I want to fly a Jet Pack, I will just go back and play SA on the PS2. No big deal.

caprisig.jpg

I'd prefer it not to be part of the storyline, but I'd like to have it back. It would've made pigeon hunting much more fun, easier too.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys think that there will be jetpacks in the game just like GTA: SA had?

I hope it will have it, it makes it more fun to just walk around and 'fly' around... smile.gif

I personally think that GTA 5 wont have this feature sad.gif

What do you guys think? comment below! smile.gif

Damn, lets go bash on the kid...

I dont think its going to being in V, but we can only hope for it. It was a great addition for SA.

Wannabe mods all over this forum.

Not a wannabe mod, just someone who uses his brain! There are tons of these stupid topics created every few seconds. We saw ONE damn trailer! How can you base something off of the game that hasn't even been shown? You can't; you will just assume it's there because of past games. that is dangerous thinking and one reason why topics get locked.

Once again, inb4l.

He is just asking for our opinion. Chill out.

There was nothing confirming, denying, or even portraying Jetpacks. WTF would we discuss it if we have no knolwedge of it? This is one reason why forumers make posts that get locked and I'm pretty sure it may or may not get locked!

... I'm pretty sure it may or may not get locked!

Well. You've covered all the possibilities there, haven't you?

Got to laugh. lol.gif

Got to laugh. lol.gif

More stupid topics have beem left open for unknown reasons.

I most certainly think it will be locked, but, then again, the mods sometimes have a weird way of thinking (WiTB and the Genesis Threads) when it comes to locking topics.

Got to laugh. lol.gif

Ha! I do, indeed, have to laugh biggrin.gif

@ SGT. Johnson: I agree about the whole "what does and doesn't stay open" thing. There have been some good discussions that have been locked. Kind of annoying.

Dudesig.png

Got to laugh. lol.gif

Ha! I do, indeed, have to laugh biggrin.gif

@ SGT. Johnson: I agree about the whole "what does and doesn't stay open" thing. There have been some good discussions that have been locked. Kind of annoying.

Since you got my point, I'm done here. cool.gif

Wannabe mods all over this forum.

Not a wannabe mod, just someone who uses his brain! There are tons of these stupid topics created every few seconds. We saw ONE damn trailer! How can you base something off of the game that hasn't even been shown? You can't; you will just assume it's there because of past games. that is dangerous thinking and one reason why topics get locked.

Once again, inb4l.

Well if you used your brain you would've read the op's post. He was just asking for our opinions, not if we knew they were in the game or not.

No, I don't think jet packs will be in the game, as for it seems like Rockstar are taking GTA down the serious side.

TheShogunOfHarlem

Jetpacks should stay where they belong in GTA SA. Didn't like them in that game probably wouldn't like them ever.

R* has better thing to add besides useless jetpacks...

if the military returns which it looks like due to the fighter jet i think they'll do something more to this era jet packs were so last century what will most likely be the jet pack substitute is a predetor drone something like that

TheShogunOfHarlem
if the military returns which it looks like due to the fighter jet i think they'll do something more to this era jet packs were so last century what will most likely be the jet pack substitute is a predetor drone something like that

That's the ticket! Having full remote control of a Predator would be awesome.

Screw jetpacks.

Do you guys think that there will be jetpacks in the game just like GTA: SA had?

I hope it will have it, it makes it more fun to just walk around and 'fly' around... smile.gif

I personally think that GTA 5 wont have this feature sad.gif

What do you guys think? comment below! smile.gif

There are already two existing threads about the jetpack:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...hl=jetpack&st=0

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...1828&hl=jetpack

Open your eyes! monocle.gif

My name is Kunta Kinte 9000, and you can Kunta-kiss my ass!

Jetpacks would be a lovely addition! They could be a great way to explore what looks to be such an immense map. smile.gif

user posted image