Chevy Chases picture

straxi1234

The picture from RDR which had the long road in it as well! Can anyone see if that relates at all to what we know now?

Here's the link

The picture

Edited by straxi1234

Yes look at the windmill location, all dirt roads there

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

Cult Of Personality

Maybe it was indicating that the V map would have significant amounts of both city and countryside. monocle.gif

Maybe it was indicating that the V map would have significant amounts of both city and countryside. monocle.gif

Good theory!

It relates to absolutely nothing its way too vague and that was the point, leave the most vague clue that forms several different theories and hope that one sticks. Alot of people got played in that thread.

someone show a picture, i dont remember what chevy chase was.

chevy chase was Deep thr0at gta 4

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

Yes look at the windmill location, all dirt roads there

Yeah, look at the trees.

5 Protagonists Prove/Theory

"Guns don't kill people, death kills people! Ask a doctor, it's a medical fact, you can't die from a bullet." - Gun Advocate from Chatterbox FM.

I can't really think of any significance that it would have now. Perhaps, it was used to build up activity before the announcement of the game and the release of the trailer. That would be if the admins already had inside information, which they may or may not have had before.

leik oh em jeez!
I can't really think of any significance that it would have now. Perhaps, it was used to build up activity before the announcement of the game and the release of the trailer. That would be if the admins already had inside information, which they may or may not have had before.

"The Admins" didn't do it. One user did, who could very well work for Rockstar.