xXx Join ADU xXx

xXx X47 xXx

Hey soldiers of all GTA episodes, i am here to change you into a razor sharp soldier, an all around the wheel soldier, a soldier tht can save his self and save those tht follow him, you will learn to make quick descisions in the moment of battle while war wages on in air and on ground, i have had many followers in my moments of battles, i have rescued the weak from spawn kills, i destroy the negative force tht picks on the positive, if you are interested in joining ADU then message me saying "X47", here is my gamertag so you can help yourself to it my good soldiers. Sincerely,

Gamertag removed. - gamesguru

Edited by gamesguru

Tracksuit Hitman

Advertising gangs which aren't affiliated with GTAForums is NOT allowed. If you wish to create a gang which should run from GTAForums, then you should make a topic regarding the group, and add in some information regarding the gang, and how it will be ran. You could then recruit from games, and get the people you recruit to join GTAForums to become your official members. Threads like this, however, are NOT acceptable, and will be locked.

aka geobst

Cult Of Personality
Advertising gangs which aren't affiliated with GTAForums is NOT allowed. If you wish to create a gang which should run from GTAForums, then you should make a topic regarding the group, and add in some information regarding the gang, and how it will be ran. You could then recruit from games, and get the people you recruit to join GTAForums to become your official members. Threads like this, however, are NOT acceptable, and will be locked.

Next time you should just report the post and let the Mods to their job. icon14.gif

Tracksuit Hitman
Next time you should just report the post and let the Mods to their job. icon14.gif

Just thought I'd tell the guy, myself. Sometimes advice from a fellow member can be more powerful than one from a Moderator, because sometimes members may feel like they're being "picked on" by the staff (sounds bizarre, but trust me, some people will), whereas from a fellow member they feel like they're getting some friendly advice. Hence, why I posted. The post was already reported before I tried, so you know. icon14.gif

aka geobst

Cult Of Personality
Next time you should just report the post and let the Mods to their job.  icon14.gif

Just thought I'd tell the guy, myself. Sometimes advice from a fellow member can be more powerful than one from a Moderator, because sometimes members may feel like they're being "picked on" by the staff (sounds bizarre, but trust me, some people will), whereas from a fellow member they feel like they're getting some friendly advice. Hence, why I posted. The post was already reported before I tried, so you know. icon14.gif

You'll understand once you've been on the forums for a while. wink.gif

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Forum Guidelines