Which platform?

Waddy

Which platform will you play GTA on?  

2,785 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform will you play GTA on?

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • PC

PC! I like to play on PC, I've never liked consoles very much, the problem is: my computer won't run it! Probably I'll have to wait 2 years after the debut of GTA V to play it, because I don't own any new consoles. sad.gif

• Like 1

I'll play it on PS3 first because I'm far more familiar with the controller and it just feels right to me, to get that GTA feeling. When I played GTA SA on the PC it felt weird and it didn't seem as "orange" as it was on the PS2.

But if the pc version comes out together with the ps3 version, i definitely buy the pc version together with a new up-to-date pc

I don't want to be a hater but.. how the hell ppl can play GTA on console? Consoles are good for platform and race games...

user posted image

PS3 for me, I prefer consols for the ease, and the PS3 is what I own.

King Of Monra

I'll be playing it on the PC. the only negative part of this, is that I have to be carefull with being spoiled by the xbox and ps3 users.

consoles are a little more better then pc, but pc has its ups as well.

Consoles are guaranteed to work.

Pc`s are not but you can mod the game.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

EvilEmperorZoRG

If things go as usual for GTAs I'll stick with my XBOX 360 first and when it'll come on PC I'll go there.

Still, the PC Version is the one that I'm most excited about.

I sold my Xbox a year ago, I hope it gets a release on PC soon, or I might have to go out and buy another one... confused.gif

I'll probably get it on the Xbox first, and then on PC when and if it comes out, assuming I have the power to run it.

I don't know yet. If game will be released in May maybe I'll play on Xbox. But game must run smooth and without problems (IV had little problems on consoles, hope they'll fix that). 60% PC, 40% Xbox for me.

I bought IV for the PS3 and downloaded it for PC. If V isn't going to be released on PC simultaneously to console it will probably live under the same faith.