Official What-if thread

jynxdays

Post your What If's here

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

What if LV and SF are in? Imagine how awesome the game would be.

What if the main protagonist works similar to Mass Effect, where they have a set name and a brief background, but the player has control over appearance?

BathSaltsDontWorkInTheShower.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused but I'll bite.

What if... there were still prominent gangs in the game?

Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?

Yes i want to bring back vagos and grove and ballas

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

People need to understand that cities change with the years.

Come on it's 20 years no 2. If it was like 1 or 2 years after San Andreas I won't understand why the groove and Ballas are not in the game but 20 years is a lot.

I hope it will come back, but I don't think so.

Come on it's 20 years no 2. If it was like 1 or 2 years after San Andreas I won't understand why the groove and Ballas are not in the game but 20 years is a lot.

Well what about the tags? there should be some history

Tags can be made by everyone like you and I. It doesn't say that there are gangs like the Ballas and Groves.

Tags can be made by everyone like you and I. It doesn't say that there are gangs like the Ballas and Groves.

It's a different era. It's most likely the Ballas, Grove etc. never even existed.

WHAT IF *ALMOST EVERYTHING* WE SAW IN THE TRAILER WAS SIMPLY AN OPENING CUTSCENE FOR THE GAME?

I've said it before and I'll say it again... the motions were extremely fluid... too good to be ingame material

It's a different era. It's most likely the Ballas, Grove etc. never even existed.

I think you're right, like that CJ never existed and Groove street to.

what if they released roleplaying mods for GTA 5 for PC?

What if they did for consoles for once? I really wanted Role playing for xbox but it never happened

what if GTA V is acually Agent ( jokes it's bully 2 )

I would like that Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

GrandTheftAuto 5SA
what if they released roleplaying mods for GTA 5 for PC?

What if they did for consoles for once? I really wanted Role playing for xbox but it never happened

it is possible, i've joined once in tbogt but since they are mods they're not safe to play on xbox. tough if it would be awesome if R* actually released some for consoles

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

What if rampage mode comes back? rampage_ani.gif

what if you can run with a crew of about 10 thugs!! plus nice graphics, plus they can take their own cars ala Saints Row 2! = EPIC

What if sh*t dude i just started thinking of how epic this game is gonna be. blush.gifmercie_blink.gif

What if rampage mode comes back? rampage_ani.gif

what if you can run with a crew of about 10 thugs!! plus nice graphics, plus they can take their own cars ala Saints Row 2! = EPIC

What if sh*t dude i just started thinking of how epic this game is gonna be. blush.gifmercie_blink.gif

Rampage mode was fun

UberChargedCJ
What if rampage mode comes back?  rampage_ani.gif

What if sh*t dude i just started thinking of how epic this game is gonna be.  blush.gif  mercie_blink.gif

Rampage mode was fun

and is it harder to me

monkeystrummer

What if...

There ARE multiple playable characters and you can play co-op with a friend or perhaps an even BIGGER what if...

What if...

You and a friend could play simultaneously but one of you is the gangster and one of you is a cop....

What if, DLC is new added cities, Are you going to complain that Rockstar cheated the fan base out of them with the original game? Would like to know now so we can plan to put some coal in your stocking for Christmas! haha

What if, Rockstar decided to mock games such as Battlefield 3, MW3 and Saint's Row 3? That would be funny, especially since before the trailer they were acting VERY COCKY.

What if, Rockstar decided to mock games such as Battlefield 3, MW3 and Saint's Row 3? That would be funny, especially since before the trailer they were acting VERY COCKY.

I wish they would do this, just to prove a point

What if R* lied about LS being the only city? What if in the next trailers we will see SF and LV?

think about it wink.gif

What if you could play video games like Jbox

They didn't "lie" From my "gossip sources", there will be more cities or locations in DLC, I'm going with that for the moment

walkingsickness

What if...

(now before I go into this the easy thing is for SF and LV...which is NOT confirmed to NOT be

in GTA V, but..)

What if this is much more expansive than SF and LV? What if this is bigger than what we want as

far as LV and SF? What if we are looking at this wrong, and there is 5-6 big cities instead the 3 that

SA had.

Also what if the freaking money that we get in GTA, inst just a point system. You can actually buy

houses and apartments. I would like the choice to buy cars to have and steal just to joy ride, get out

of cop chases, and drive by shoot at fools.

CJwillneverdie

well Grove Street Gang and Balla's have to be in.not because of gta sa but because they are based off of 2 main gangs in la and so therefore compton aka grove street has to be in.

you got your wish.

your welcome.