Maybe

jynxdays

Everyone is assuming Protagonists because they were shown in the trailer alot. There were many other men shown in the trailer, maybe one of the outsiders could be a protagonist. For example:

The man walking towards to mountain.

The One guy walking down the street dodging the other man from some kind of drug.

The man with the hat jumping out of the van.

The man driving the van ( Unless he has been shown alot )

The Man selling a house.

The man throwing the other man out of the club.

The man driving the motorcycle

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

I'm of the opinion that the protagonist didn't feature in the trailer at all, and Rockstar deliberately put in some maybes like the man on the balcony just to get people talking about the game.

I'm of the opinion that the protagonist didn't feature in the trailer at all, and Rockstar deliberately put in some maybes like the man on the balcony just to get people talking about the game.

That's exactly what my sister thought

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

my thought is none of them are the main characters. I think there all cutscene characters and bosses/allies/villians.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

King Of Monra

I agree.

We probably wont see who we will be untill the next trailer.