Will you be buying SR3 to pass time until GTA V?

jUV3NtUS17

It doesn't look like a bad way to kill time until GTA V. It got a 95 review already from Offical Xbox Magazine.

No.

BF3, Uncharted 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, Max Payne 3 should keep me busy.

Yes. There shouldn't be a game war because all the games are good with their very own setting and style

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

Even though I like the GTA series alot better, I will be getting SR3 for christmas... along with Skyrim.

I happen to like Saint's Row for what it is.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

Nope

I'm buying a new ps2 and getting all of the GTA's for it

III

Vice City

San Andreas

Liberty City Stories

Vice City Stories

Gonna keep me busy as f*ck!

iGrandTheftAuto

I don't think I will. I'm going to play the older GTA's and hopefully GTA V will be out when I'm done.

user posted image

No. I don't like Saints Row. I'll just be occupied with normal life, playing games I already have if I must.

I wasnt a fan of SR2 and it got boring really fast. There was no atmosphere, you couldnt look at the beautiful scenery because there was none, cars were sh*t too. So, no i wont be getting it. Its simply not for me.

Really? Is this even a question? Maybe to a no life but certainly not to somebody who has other things to do. Why do threads like this even exist..honestly, you really need to "pass time"until another game comes out? Cmon man stop being weird, you can wait.

I personally won't be getting any war games this year. They are all the same to me. Battlefield, COD... all the same.

Once I eventually get to the max rank on one war game, they release another and I have to start all over. It seems like an endless cycle. Plus I need VARIETY when it comes to video games.

And it seems alot of people here don't appreciate SR's sense of humor.

Edited by Leve-O

user posted image

I personally won't be getting any war games this year. They are all the same to me. Battlefield, COD... all the same.

Once I eventually get to the max rank on one war game, they release another and I have to start all over. It seems like an endless cycle. Plus I need VARIETY when it comes to video games.

BF and COD the same? Nice joke friend.

Tsar_Smirnoff

Naw, I think I'll pass. I'm going to buy Battlefield 3 and Uncharted 3.....should keep me plenty busy until mid-2012. Hell, I might even finish out my Tomb Raider trilogy by buying "Anniversary" and "Legends".

28a3ogg.jpg

BF and COD the same? Nice joke friend.

It's the same concept, friendo.

user posted image

ghostrider135

Nope definitely going to pass on Saints Row, Bought SR2 coz it was cheap 2nd hand, Wish id bought something else though, The physics were terrible and it was fun for all of about 5 minutes if that, Plus the graphics were sh*t.

no.

This.

That.

Gray Fox: I'm like you, I have no name.

HELL NO.

Who wants to play as a toilet. That's so freaking stupid and everything in that game is incredible unrealistic. It's like GTA SA x 1,000,000 when it comes to the unrealisticness.

Really? Is this even a question? Maybe to a no life but certainly not to somebody who has other things to do. Why do threads like this even exist..honestly, you really need to "pass time"until another game comes out? Cmon man stop being weird, you can wait.

Got some knots in your underwear? People are different. Deal w/ it.

I wasnt a fan of SR2 and it got boring really fast. There was no atmosphere, you couldnt look at the beautiful scenery because there was none, cars were sh*t too. So, no i wont be getting it. Its simply not for me.

agreed, i played saints row 1 and 2 and was appalled about how low budget it felt.

terrible graphics

terrible gameplay

terrible animations

terrible physics

terrible atmosphere

terrible acting

terrible storyline

terrible characters

terrible execution of otherwise good ideas / features

terrible maps

and it always felt completely dead with no life.

3 looks like an improvement but now they have made it much more arcadey and childish, i think they did this because they knew they couldnt compete with GTA, so they are trying to break themselves away from a GTA styld game, by making an over the top pile of childish arcadey nonsense. in my view, Saints Row 3 can be compared to Call Of Duty... because they are both the worst game of the genre they are apart of. where as GTA and battlefield are the best.

EDIT : only good thing that i can remember about saints row, was de railing trains on elevated train tracks. and watching them fall to the street

Edited by Cosmic Gypsy