Robbing people.

OFWGKTA

I thought that in GTA IV, when I aim my gun at somebody, they always ran off too fast. I want to rob people in alleys, and beat them up.

It would work like RDR, you aim your gun at them, press triangle/Y, and it shows a little animation of you going through their pockets and taking some money. Ofcourse the people in Rodeo would have more then people in Idlewood and Jefferson.

thestoneman420

I remember doing that in Vice City...I THINK. But I'm high, so my memory is being a dick.

user posted image

The ability to rob people would be a pretty interesting and a pretty cool feature to have in Grand Theft Auto V - though personally, I would find myself killing the individual before I had the chance to rob them, and just take the money that they drop on the ground. I would like the ability to rob stores again though as you could in GTA: Vice City.

RE9mJnf.png

I personally loved the actual robbery side mission from SA. It was exciting to see how much I could steal in one night. I would love for this to return in V. Anyone else feel the same?

The ability to rob people would be a pretty interesting and a pretty cool feature to have in Grand Theft Auto V - though personally, I would find myself killing the individual before I had the chance to rob them, and just take the money that they drop on the ground. I would like the ability to rob stores again though as you could in GTA: Vice City.

That would be awesome yes icon14.gif But don't you think that R* is going to implement some features out of RDR into V?

Well right now the only really crimes GTA has, is murder, GTA, Assault and hit and run.. I honestly see no other crimes you can commit in GTA.

I WANT TO ROB PEOPLE IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE

knife point / gun point muggings... pure force muggings ( like the warriors)

House robberies, shop / bank robberies.....

robbery of not only money, but possessions ALSO, i wanna take ppls phones and MP3 players and trade em in at pawn shops!!!!

i wanna steal CAR STEREOS (like the warriors)

honestly, for a game called Grand Theft Auto, this game is really seriously lacking in criminal activities. it is pathetic and illogical why they havent added these features in GTA..... this is why id prefer to play the warriors ANY DAY compared go IV. (plus the incredible melee system the warriors has)

the warriors is made by R* btw, for those who dont know

and for those with silly arguments like

this kind of activity doesnt fit most protagonists

u need to get real, it fits any GTA perfectly, what its ok to steal cars and murder innocents, but not rob???.......

PFFFFFT, ridiculous argument

wanna steal CAR STEREOS (like the warriors)

Oh wow that brings back memories. The warriors is such an underrated gem of a game. If anybody hasn't played it or seen the film, buy the game.

Breaking into house's at night like San Andreas and loading up a truck full of their loot was genius. I hope that returns.

Oh wow that brings back memories. The warriors is such an underrated gem of a game. If anybody hasn't played it or seen the film, buy the game.

Breaking into house's at night like San Andreas and loading up a truck full of their loot was genius. I hope that returns.

AGREED

in terms of crime, hand to hand fighting and melee weapons, the warriors completely sh*ts over any GTA so far, it was made on PS2 ffs....

iv never understood why they dont make GTA more like the warriors

AGREED

in terms of crime, hand to hand fighting and melee weapons, the warriors completely sh*ts over any GTA so far, it was made on PS2 ffs....

iv never understood why they dont make GTA more like the warriors

It was made for the PC ported to PS2 wow.gif

It was made for the PC ported to PS2 wow.gif

WHAT!!!! i never knew that... I WANT THE PC VERSION....

my point still stands tho, GTA is easily capable of adding anything good about the warriors.... itll only mean good things 4 GTA

It was made for the PC ported to PS2  wow.gif

WHAT!!!! i never knew that... I WANT THE PC VERSION....

my point still stands tho, GTA is easily capable of adding anything good about the warriors.... itll only mean good things 4 GTA

No it never made to PC but GTA 1 was finally booked for PC release. You can say, for The Warriors initially planned PC release never got fulfilled sad.gif and PS2 users got the gem. I have PS3 and can't even play on consoles sad.gif

Los Santos Pedestrian
I remember doing that in Vice City...I THINK. But I'm high, so my memory is being a dick.

You can rob stores in Vice City, but not pedestrians that aren't bleeding out on the ground, after being beaten to death.

You can rob stores in Vice City, but not pedestrians that aren't bleeding out on the ground, after being beaten to death.

robbing stores on vice city was f*cking terrible

robbing stores on GTA should be like Mafia 2 and The Warriors

Y'know, I'm surprised that street mugging hasn't been implemented sooner. I mean, "theft" IS a part of the game name.

I thought that in GTA IV, when I aim my gun at somebody, they always ran off too fast. I want to rob people in alleys, and beat them up.

It would work like RDR, you aim your gun at them, press triangle/Y, and it shows a little animation of you going through their pockets and taking some money. Ofcourse the people in Rodeo would have more then people in Idlewood and Jefferson.

"It would work like RDR, you aim your gun at them, press triangle/Y, and it shows a little animation of you going through their pockets and taking some money." Holy crap, i've played RDR everday since it's release and i didnt know you could do that mercie_blink.gifmercie_blink.gifmercie_blink.gif

"It would work like RDR, you aim your gun at them, press triangle/Y, and it shows a little animation of you going through their pockets and taking some money." Holy crap, i've played RDR everday since it's release and i didnt know you could do that mercie_blink.gifmercie_blink.gifmercie_blink.gif

robbing ppl on RDR is terrible.... TO THIS DAY i have never managed to do it.... no matter how hard i try.... i stick them at gun point, it says Triangle to rob, for like a SPLIT SECOND, then they unrealistically run off while i have them at gun point, soooooo damn frustrating, annoying, unrealistic and unsatisfying

iGrandTheftAuto

I remember in Vice City, when you pointed a gun at one of the pedestrians, they held their hands in the air and slowly backed away as money fell from their pocket to your pocket, then when they backed away far enough from you they ran away and you got some money from them.

user posted image

The pawnshop idea is good.

thank you smile.gif

imagine, going on a mugging / robbing spree and trading in MP3 players, phones, car stereos, jewelry, TV's etc

of course money should be more common through muggings but ppl should also carry phones and mp3 players also.... and we should be able to trade in stolen items at pawn shops from any type of robbery.

Nice idea and an actual thought out game mechanic for how it would work. More of this sort of thing, people.

cookie.gif

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Well right now the only really crimes GTA has, is murder, GTA, Assault and hit and run.. I honestly see no other crimes you can commit in GTA.

Well, what else do you want to do? Pirate copying? Oh, and people, you could rob the tw@'s and Modo in IV sarcasm.gif

Well, what else do you want to do? Pirate copying? Oh, and people, you could rob the tw@'s and Modo in IV sarcasm.gif

But that isn't as satisfying as robbing people in alleys.

But that isn't as satisfying as robbing people in alleys.

it isnt satisfying in the slightest, robbing tills on GTA IV is sh*t as f*ck, its abot 100X better on Mafia2, especially since on GTA there is a serious lack of realistic response from the person u rob, and infact a serious lack of shops to rob in the first place.

CubA_iLL_BrothA

Yep I remember that.

You could get like $40 or something from idlewood people, $150 from idlewood gangsters, and like $500 from the rodeo people.

icon14.gif