what do you do at home?

gogether

Internet, homework, eat, sh*t, sleep, getting boring.

I forgot to add that I'm waiting for GTA V

Edited by SatournFan

Sitting in the computer, listening to music and talking to friends in MSN. And trying to drink the depression down with Fanta biggrin.gif

I play video games, watch television (if anything good is on), visit various websites, listen to music, do homework - as well as the obvious (eat, sh*t, sleep, etc)

RE9mJnf.png

I work, I play, and I sleep. Often enough I eat here as well. I could probably hardly ever leave home if I felt like it, but usually I prefer to get out.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

Homework (very rarely though, I usually do them at school and I only study at home), the usual stuff (eating, etc.), make videos, listen to music, read stuff on the internet, etc.

Usually game on the PC or 360, work on my project car, take care of my reptiles. And medicate with some fine herbs. biggrin.gif

WOWOWOW, so you clean your bedroom while playing GTA which is your homework?

clean my bedroom do my homework then arfter i did all that play gta.

Shayan Shaffey

Have you ever tried using commas?

user posted image

absolutely nothing

and by nothing, I mean game on my new gaming laptop

TF2, L4D2, SSFIVAE, Emulate, sort out my music collection.

oh, and lift weights

I try to spend at least an hour a day, usually more, playing the guitar, so that's what you'll find me doing if I'm at home.

Apart from that, I'll be wasting time on the computer or playing Xbox. I lift weight almost every night before bedtime, I clean my room a few times a week and do homework, regular stuff like that.

8wjrzl.png

Mainland Marauder

I smoke crack, worship Satan and club baby seals for sport.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

I play games, hang out here, hang out on other websites, watch TV, try to brush my teeth at-least 3 times a day... hmm that is about it I think

FAP FAP FAP FAP errrr o sh*t NOTHING!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

When I'm at home I'm usually on the internet, usually on here since GTA V's announcement. I haven't played much games lately, the last game I fully played through was San Andreas and that was back in July. I also sometimes play a bit of the piano when it's rainy, there's nothing better than playing Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata when it's raining. inlove.gif

Edited by NCONiall

I find myself spending an increasing amount of time failing to cook good food these days.

user posted image

i dont care

Normal stuff.

Sleep, sh*t, eat, drink, sometime learn a little, play different games on PC, if it's summer I usually stay outside with my friends and play football, if it's winter I also clean the snow from the main areas, etc. My outside activities depend on the season and the weather.

Dead (Retired)

Play video games, watch sports, lift weights and computer.

Im also introverted. I like to read, and self educate. In fact, I've learned more in the last few years of leaving school than I ever did in it.

I have interests that change every few months, I would love to learn piano or guitar, but sadly i just cant seem to learn behond basic level.

I have something called Asbergers syndrome which explains my severe anxiety and introvertion. It sucks very much... Id love to be extroverted, an see the world, but it isnt going to happen.

My main interest right now is the study of brainwaves. Reading up on how introverts and extroverts have completely different frequencies and patterns. Extroverts are apparently MUCH less stimulated in the frontal lobe region of the brain, with alpha waves. Introverts have way too much stimulation via very high beta waves in this area without needing external input, and thus dont seek out social activities, and when an introvert has to attend a social event, he/she gets over stimulated and anxiety kicks in.

Wow sorry for the rant! lol

Edited by MrPaul123

Calculate Pi

Ponder the meaning of life.

Translate ancient scriptures

Sketch anatomical drawings of larvae.

Compose suites of 18th century music.

Research the irrigation systems of the Roman Empire

Draw ordnance survey maps of my hometown

Facebook.

Eat, sh*t, Play, Internet, Sleep.

I've been following that routine ever since I started work. Gotta spent those precious minutes of an off-day.

i dont care

Wie kannst du ohne Kommas schreiben? Bist du Deutsch, oder? biggrin.gif

Play Xbox, process and manipulation on my photography work, eat, sleep and play with with my dog, Ben out the back.