Grand Theft Auto V Extended Trailer + 2500 screens

michael196

Hey,

I have uploaded this to youtube:

Grand Theft Auto V "Extended" Trailer

By "Extended" I mean that it was just Time Stretched in After Effects.

Meaning that every scene now appears a lot more time (over a lot more frames than before)

It basically turned from around 2500 frames to around 25000 frames - and time wise: it's now 14:30 long!

You can as well download a pack with around 2500 screenshots that were taken off the trailer - every frame is now a screenshot

HERE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N35KFL2X

I am sure we will be able to see a lot more details and to a better analysis when every scene is a number of times longer.

Also the screenshots pack helps because every frame is static so we can look at it as much time as we want (and not try to pause at the right momoent) - it also makes a great wallpaper!

Hey,

I have uploaded this to youtube:

Great, but you could edit and cut the first minute of you video.

Edited by Jason Frost

That's true - but I wanted to leave it unedited - who knows what me might find when the video just starts

FlavouredMilk

I already did this, not putting you down, yours could be better Q, I just wanted to salute you for thinking bright icon14.gif

Though someone converted the whole trailer to jpg images... That was pretty nifty.

I already did this, not putting you down, yours could be better Q, I just wanted to salute you for thinking bright icon14.gif

Though someone converted the whole trailer to jpg images... That was pretty nifty.

Well, I didn't find yours anywhere...

and I know I could do better, cut the empty parts/add music/etc.

might do that later...

• 5 months later...

You should change the link!! i cant download due to the fact that megaupload is closed down! confused.gif

Los Santos Pedestrian
You should change the link!! i cant download due to the fact that megaupload is closed down! confused.gif

There's really no point in bumping this at all. you can just download the video.

You should change the link!! i cant download due to the fact that megaupload is closed down!  confused.gif

There's really no point in bumping this at all. you can just download the video.

but how do i get the screens if i download the video? it would stilll be in video format and i want the scrrenshots

Finn 7 five 11

The link is broken because Mega Upload was closed some months ago.

ALso there is a website (Looking for it now) With every frame so you don't need to download a f*ck ton of photos.

EDIT:

There you go every single frame no need to download.

http://spaceeinstein.webs.com/V.htm

Edited by finn4life