• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matty

• Andreas

• HeNDo6750

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill take a guess.... April 4th, 2012

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

is say someday between March and November next year

Ahh.. Then I say somewhere between tomorrow and June 2013.

What do I get if I'm right by the way?

nikonatorbelick
is say someday between March and November next year

Ahh.. Then I say somewhere between tomorrow and June 2013.

What do I get if I'm right by the way?

a cookie.gif

It's difficult not to go with 24 May 2012, given all of the clues. But if not, I certainly think it'll be out between March and June 2012.

Hi guy's new here, and the one true reason I created a account on this forum is to SHUT MOST OF YOU DOWN!!!!! Don't mean to sound rude, but most of you guy's have been posting some silly stuff, and as a HUGE GTA FAN, I'm sure I know a few things about this series.. so sit and back and enjoy the show:

For those who think GTA 5 will be release around spring 2012, sorry but you are 100% WRONG, ROCKSTAR GAMES has "Max Payne 3" coming out in March 2012, and they won't EVER jeopardies Max's sales even for GTA5... Video Game's is also a business and they won't ruin their business for anything... So you count out Spring 2012 for GTA 5... My opinion on the release date is either Late Summer 2012 or Fall 2012... and alot of my friends think 2013!

Hi... and alot of my friends think 2013!

Keep calm and carry on.

And yeah, my guess is 26/10/2012.

King Of Monra
Hi guy's new here, and the one true reason I created a account on this forum is to SHUT MOST OF YOU DOWN!!!!! Don't mean to sound rude, but most of you guy's have been posting some silly stuff, and as a HUGE GTA FAN, I'm sure I know a few things about this series.. so sit and back and enjoy the show:

For those who think GTA 5 will be release around spring 2012, sorry but you are 100% WRONG, ROCKSTAR GAMES has "Max Payne 3" coming out in March 2012, and they won't EVER jeopardies Max's sales even for GTA5... Video Game's is also a business and they won't ruin their business for anything... So you count out Spring 2012 for GTA 5... My opinion on the release date is either Late Summer 2012 or Fall 2012... and alot of my friends think 2013!

I wish I was all knowing like you!