• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matty

• Andreas

• HeNDo6750

Top Posters In This Topic

I've updated and reformatted the first post so that everything is hopefully more organised and easier to find. Keep the guesses coming guys!

RE9mJnf.png

I'm going with May 24th 2012, the Easter eggs are there smile.gif

..that said it will probably get delayed but this will be the initial release date.

December 21, 2012.

Though it may be a friday it makes sense in a way being the last weekend before christmas. With the way rockstar keeps us going with these easter eggs and etc. I wouldnt put anything past them at this time to do anything and everything off the wall.

12/21/2012

Keep the guesses coming smile.gif! It is getting late where I am so I will update this topic tomorrow with any new guess.

RE9mJnf.png

October 30, 2012.

Why?

Most of GTA games comes out in: October, last week of this month and on tuesday.

Nice topic by the way biggrin.gif. It's fun smile.gif.

Edited by DawidZnawca

5 Protagonists Prove/Theory

"Guns don't kill people, death kills people! Ask a doctor, it's a medical fact, you can't die from a bullet." - Gun Advocate from Chatterbox FM.

I'm thinking they'll do like a week or a day before the new COD game just to f*ck with them (next year not this year)

I don't really think so but it'd be funny, GTA will beat it in sales for sure. But I'm thinking like October 2012, maybe november

Gta IV first trailer was announced in 2007 March - Realease > 2008 April = after 1 year, 1 month

GTA V first trailer was announced in 2011 November - Realease i think after 1 year 2012 Autumn