May 25?

macorules94

- In the trailer we see 2405 at the sidewalk = 24th May

- The song in the trailer came 24th May 1968 = 24th May

- "8 par 3" sing in the trailer: 8*3 - 24, 8-3 - 5 = 24th May

- At the end of TBOGT it said "24051972 LJK" = 24th May

- In a gtaforum topic (where is the blue?) someone made a "clue" thread about V, he wrote "1102" and "204". 1102 the trailer was shown, and 204 days after November 2nd = 24th May

Another thing that might point us to some GTA V news on VGA that's in 10th December is the "LJK" on the back of the plane. L, 10th letter, J, 12th letter and K, 11th letter = 10/12/11.

And it has been said that this years VGA will be having many new things to show off.

I did hear on twitter (which isn't much) that the next trailer will be on the 17 of November.

Has anyone else heard this?

I did hear on twitter (which isn't much) that the next trailer will be on the 17 of November.

It would be nice, but I doubt it. Maybe R* might be speeding things up for GTA V? Given the surprise announcement and trailer anything's possible I guess.

It would be nice, but I doubt it. Maybe R* might be speeding things up for GTA V? Given the surprise announcement and trailer anything's possible I guess.

That's what I thought. It seems like they are building the hype so quickly cause they are not far from a finished product unlike GTA IV.

I doubt that that will be the exact date, but let's hope so.

how did you hear? link??

how did you hear? link??

I don't have the link, but if you go onto my twitter which is on my sig, I have retweeted it.

EvilEmperorZoRG

May or June I think. Best time for a game to be released. But I'm deffintely sure that it'll be released before December 2012.

Hydro_PlayboyX

i think it will be released on 24th may 2012 because

-new fiscal year for r*

-2405 written on the sidewalk in trailer

-sam houser's birthday

-housers are from UK and in europe we write dates dd/mm//yyyy

-song from trailer came out 24th may

-they announced trailer just a week before it came out

-they wont wait ps4 or new xbox because you cannot get footage from somethong that won't come out for at least a year

-7 months in enough time from the release of 1st trailer

-MP3 is coming almost 3 months before gta v and people have to kill time between mp3 and gta v

-summertime is coming

-end of school year which means more free time

thats my opinion biggrin.gif

Edited by Hydro_PlayboyX

7 months seems tremendously optimistic.

I agree, May seems too soon. I think R* would rather build up the hype, and release it in October.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

Yeah i hope we i'm wrong as well but in my experience popular games 1st glimpses demand extremely long wait times and often delays. a 7 month release might be possible despite being an outlier but i think the best policy when considering a game like this is to assume the worst possible date as well as potential delays.

TheGreene2010

and the fact that it was supposedly called "RUSH". Maybe that meant they were rushing to get it done but not hinder quality?

StellarFish20
i think it will be released on 24th may 2012 because

-new fiscal year for r*

-2405 written on the sidewalk in trailer

-sam houser's birthday

-housers are from UK and in europe we write dates dd/mm//yyyy

-song from trailer came out 24th may

-they announced trailer just a week before it came out

-they wont wait ps4 or new xbox because you cannot get footage from somethong that won't come out for at least a year

-7 months in enough time from the release of 1st trailer

-MP3 is coming almost 3 months before gta v and people have to kill time between mp3 and gta v

-summertime is coming

-end of school year which means more free time

thats my opinion biggrin.gif

Many good points. I think the best bet is 24th of may.

Its highly unlikely, the new Max Panye trailer is due to come out mid to end of November. GTA will be released after Max Panye for sure.

I hate to burst any bubbles...But I just checked all the dates posted...

They all fall on a Tuesday.

May 24 2012 is a Thursday.

Albums, games, movies, comics, etc, are mostly released on Tuesdays. This isn't to say it's impossible. It's just more likely that the 2405 has no bearing on the release date....

Hydro_PlayboyX

if it doesn't come out in may it will definetly be released in summer or fall because 5 years between GTA's is too much time................they released gta iv 4 years after SA, thats a long time, but they made completely diffrent engine, now they've got it and they wont wait that long

I wish people would stop trying to guess a release date. Has nobody thought yet that there just might NOT be one yet? You know what R* are like. They like to play with our minds. They know we'll break down every inch of the trailer and find the little things in it. But just wait till the next trailer because I highly doubt there is a genuine DATE for release right now.

I wish people would stop trying to guess a release date. Has nobody thought yet that there just might NOT be one yet? You know what R* are like. They like to play with our minds. They know we'll break down every inch of the trailer and find the little things in it. But just wait till the next trailer because I highly doubt there is a genuine DATE for release right now.

+1

It's just too easy with the 2405.

All this "2405" can't be written as coincidence surely?

Has are you so sure the interpretation of "2405" is correct?

Now, the full year of 2012 is up for grabs, it WILL NOT release this year, of all rumors that one is BUNK!

I could see Rockstar announcing the Release Date for Q1 2012 (Specifically October), easy, but delaying it to Q3 2013 (Specifically April).

I could see Rockstar announcing the Release Date for Q1 2012 (Specifically October), easy, but delaying it to Q3 2013 (Specifically April).

October cannot fall in 1st quarter man!! Nor does April fall in 3rd quarter. If that is what you mean. confused.gif

Also, you all are missing the LJK part:

L J K

L 12th alphabet

J 10th

K 11th

Ordered alphabetically:

JKL:101112:

10/11/12

11th October, 2012 or 10th November, 2012.

Edited by deepthroatgta6

Zero Toler4nce

Idk man... I kinda find it hard to buy that ^^ as a possible release date... I just happen to think it would be more plausible being a May 23rd/24th release date considering all of the information and plus seeing multi-billion dollar corporation wal-mart having it ready for shipping June 1st, 2012... It all just seems to correlate nicely together... tounge2.gif

I think we get it within the first 6 months of 2012 (specifically may-june). I don't think they would of released the trailer too early, especially a year or more early. Not their style. GTA 4 trailer was 6 months before intended release date. And yeah that got pushed back but I don't think they want that to happen again. It must be near completion or being close to complete within the next couple of months.

Also talk of new xbox/playstaion for 2013. Don't think Rockstar would release a GTA on ps3/360 if the next generation is literally right around the corner so lets say that rules out late 2012 and early 2013 dates. So putting it out in the first half of 2012 makes sense. 6/7 months to build hype, 2/3 months after MP3. And gives them plenty of time (a year+) before the next gen comes out. I'd imagine there's also going to be expansions packs for it which the second half of 2012 would make a handy time frame for. Again before the next gen hits.

I don't know if anyone's noticed but the gold course sign in the trailer says "8 par 3". 8 multiplied by 3 is 24!

We just don't know how much of the game is done!

Also, 7 months has been generally the space between announcement and release with GTA games (except for IV).

We just don't know how much of the game is done!

Also, 7 months has been generally the space between announcement and release with GTA games (except for IV).

It was initially 7 months, but they delayed the release 'til April.

By the way, thought I'd share this with you...

I can taste the fart I just did. ph34r.gif

CubA_iLL_BrothA

I think we get it within the first 6 months of 2012 (specifically may-june). I don't think they would of released the trailer too early, especially a year or more early. Not their style. GTA 4 trailer was 6 months before intended release date. And yeah that got pushed back but I don't think they want that to happen again. It must be near completion or being close to complete within the next couple of months.

Also talk of new xbox/playstaion for 2013. Don't think Rockstar would release a GTA on ps3/360 if the next generation is literally right around the corner so lets say that rules out late 2012 and early 2013 dates. So putting it out in the first half of 2012 makes sense. 6/7 months to build hype, 2/3 months after MP3. And gives them plenty of time (a year+) before the next gen comes out. I'd imagine there's also going to be expansions packs for it which the second half of 2012 would make a handy time frame for. Again before the next gen hits.

Why would the next generation look like the current gen? It's obviously on the current gen.

Use Common sense sometimes.