Big List of Idea's for GTA V.

Cartman28279

Hey guys I just wanted share a List of idea's I have came up with for Grand Theft Auto V which include general idea's about the game and things they should bring back:

Lets start, shall we?

General Idea's: rampage_ani.gif

*Improved Natural Motion's Euphoria and R.A.G.E. Ex. Better car damage, more advanced ragdoll's, bullet damage, even better physics, and anything else that falls into that category.

*When you walk into people you can push them around like in GTA IV. Just saying that because in RDR when you walk into people they could be 2 feet away from you and you can push then without even touchung them.

*More realistic when you get shot, like bullet holes in your body and more blood. Similar to RDR how you injure somebody or you getting injured.

*Better A.I. Sneak around more and hide behind objects without people being able to see you.

*That brings me to better A.I for cops. Cops shouldn't always know where you are when your around. For instance, if you kill all the cops around you then hide somewhere while still in the Wanted zone they always know where you are. And you should be able to lose cops pretty well if they're chasing you and you hide behind objects or just hide in general.

*Hiding in shadow's from enemies, and peds?

*Wind feature? Wind can knock over small objetcs when the weather is windy.

*Tornados, EarthQuakes, Tsunamis? biggrin.gif

*Better cheat codes like all the previous GTA's besides IV. Ex. Flying cars, ped riot, slow motion, chaos mode(Gta SA), and etc.

*More activites in Single player. Ex. Hiking, Weight lifting(?), Mountain Climbing(?), Marathons, Parachuting, Races, (including planes), drinking, mini games, dancing, working (Like going to an actual job like working in an office, plumber, gas station etc.

*Actual gun stores like AmmuNation. Rather than going to an illegal underground dealer to buy guns like in IV.

*Weapon customization? Im hoping for this after seeing there was a silencer on an AK-47 in the trailer. Also being able to save your custom weapons.

*Improved climbing system. Ex. Jump from ledge to ledge, climbing poles, scaling buildings and mountains, and etc.

*Being able to do normal actions such as sitting down on a bench, using an umbrella, reading a newspaper, and etc.

*Riding in buses?

*Cheat where you can press a button to make you make your self fall. Ex. Drunk, Simple Ragdoll, Roll in a ball, Normal fall, and a ragdoll where it looks like your on fire. This idea was from the Ragdoll Mod HippieCommunist made for GTA IV.(My favorite mod!)

*Cheat were you can press a button to grab on and hang from vehicles, or even objects?

*Animals?

*Mythalogical creatures?

*Swimming like in SA. Ex. Diving under water, etc.

*Oh yeah..... Executions like in RDR and SA. Ex. Sneaking behind people and sliting their throat, choking someone out, etc.

*More weapons. Ex. Melee weapons, Pistol's, Assault Rifle's, etc.

*Bodies/Vehicles dont dissapear and objects take longer to. Maybe a section in options to turn this on or off?

*Dragging bodies. Ex. Say you kill someone and you dont want the cops to get you so you hide the body. But say you didn't hide the body and about 30 minutes later(or however long it takes) after you killed someone you get cops on you because the bodies wont dissapear.

*Different crosshairs to choose from in options. Ex. Like a Counter Strike type of crosshair and other different crosshairs.

*Your character can be fat, skinny muscular, by the way you choose to eat and take care of your self.

*Cheat Code that change's your running style.

*Also maybe hunting could be in the game if there are animals.

*Ability to buy your own cars. Other than stealing them.

*Ability to buy your own house's.

*Snow for a weather feature!!!

*Being able to shot while running or sprinting but its harder to aim since you are running. Ex. Its kinda like blindfire shooting from cover but you can do this while running. But I think it would add some awesome fast pased gameplay if you get good at it.

*Instead of spawning immediatly outside of a police station when you get arrested, you spawn in a prison cell and say you kill someone and get arrested, you have to wait 5 minutes in the cell, but the more crimes you commit, the more time it adds to your sentence. And when you get out you can get your belogings by going up to an officer at a desk and if you were busted in a car, the car is ready to go in the police garage. Also it would be cool if somtimes there was a way to break out and you could hide in the wilderness or some place safe untill they're finished looking for you.

*Dual wielding weapons? Ex. Dual pistol's, smg's, etc.

Vehicles: rampage_ani.gif

*Better traction. Ex. Better traction offroad, like cllimbing hills with dirtbikes and etc.

*Drift cars?

*Cars can run out of gas and you can take them to a gas station and choose to go in and pay for the gas, use a credit card at the pump or run away with it then get the fuzz after you?

*Definatly we need bikes back. Ex. BMX, Mountain bike, Trial Bike(?), 2 seated bike, and etc. Also they should have bunny hopping on the bikes like in SA.

*Vehicle customization like in SA, but it should be improved more by adding things like changing the cars suspension, height off the ground, some tires have more traction than others when you change the wheels(Street, Offroad.), advanced color system for cars (Spray painting and etc.), being able to save your cars after customizing them, and etc.

*Wind can effect your driving?

*And I hope bumping is possible. (Stunting.)

*A lot more unique vehicles or miscillaneous vehicles, and more vehicles in general.

*Dashboard view's in a vehicle. Ex.Then there could be: 1st 3rd person view, 2nd third person view, 3rd 3rd person view, Hood view, *Dashboard view*, Cinematic view.

*Somthing you can check in options to show your overall playing time. Ex. Because somtimes it doesn't show your actual playing time, since you could play it 10 hours straight and then not save, and it doesn't show the 10 hours you just put on the next time you play. So it could track your overall playing time even if you dont save and offline or online it also tracks it.

Zombie's.... Zombie mode? rampage_ani.gif

*This go perfect with GTA, considering all the buildings you could hide in and it would be creepy if you were up in the Forest's fighting Zombie's. But I wouldn't want them to make it like they did in RDR. Because there were only about 12 different zombies together at a time like a mile apart each. Imagine if there were hundreds of zombie's spread across the map and you could sneak past them or fight them. This would be insane. Think about Walking Dead, but on GTA?

*Gloomy, creepy weather and atmosphere.

Multiplayer: rampage_ani.gif

*More people allowed in multiplayer games on console and pc since this will be their biggest map. Console 32 or more players. PC 64 or more players.

*Different modes for free mode like in RDR.

*Hardcore mode like in RDR. Ex. Blips dont show up when you crouch but they do when you run, shoot, etc, so you can sneak more, and NO AUTO AIM. Also when you talk with a mic or if you type they can only hear or see what you said if your in proximity with them.

*Roleplay mode? OMFG! That would be amazing.... Ex. Acting as a normal citizen, doing jobs, get moeny from jobs to buy a house, vehicles, and weapons. People play different roles when they join and they get to pick what type of job they do, like Being a Normal Person, Gang Member, Cop, FIB, NOOSE, Salesman, Construction Worker and Etc. I think would be a great idea for a game mode in V. Also there could be somthing in that mode to track the stats of people across the world for Roleplay mode, to see who's the Richest, how many crimes they commitited, how many drug deals they've done, arrest's they have made and so on.

*Custom cars you customized used in races like when I was talking about vehicle customization earlier?

*Dogfight mode? Ex. For Fighter Jets, and Helicopters?

*You dont lose your guns when you die? Like how you kept them in RDR as you ranked up.

*Using weapons in Multiplayer you customized?

*Also Vehicle Customization and Weapon customization should be in MP.

*A Free Mode where cheat codes are allowed.

*More character customization for MP. Ex. More clothes system where you can change faical and body features, and etc. Or even a feature where you can select peds to play as in MP, and people from Single player.

*Gang hideouts, and activites like this in Free Mode, like in RDR. Ex. Taking out a group of enemies at a certain place.

*Ranking system used in free mode that lets you get experience points from different activites, such as Gang Hideouts and other activites.

*And more activities in Free Mode with friends. Ex. Drinking, Pool. Golf, Gang Hide Outs, Weight lifting, Hunting, Parachuting, and anything else that would go into that category to make GTA V even more amazing. biggrin.gif

*Also when you do the activites it doesn't make you leave the game or go somewhere else, so other people can see what your doing when you are doing an activity. Ex. So basically if someone was just messing around in a game, then they could see you playing pool or doing a gang hideout with your friends.

*Tracking your overall playing time in MP in general. Then you could check your playing time and stats for each different game mode. I'd really like to find out how much playing time I have exactlly for GTA IV, because I know I have over 100 days of playing time, but Im not sure what the number is exactlly. I know, you can laugh, lmao.

*Also you should be able to sit down, use an umbrella, and etc, in Multiplayer like I was saying before.

*Ability to purchase vehicle's or house's in Free Mode?

*Zombie mode for a game mode. Ex. Fight horde's of zombie's to stay alive, or somthing like trying to get from one point to another without dying.

*Say your in a Game Mode like Deathmatch or Free Mode with auto aim on and you have it off, it shows if you have it on or not when you kill someone like in RDR. Ex. For example. If it says.... Jack134 expertly shot XXGODXX, it shows auto aim is off for that player. But if it said.... Jack shot XXGODXX it shows auto aim is on for that player.

I'll update this more when I think of somthing else to add cause there's a lot, of other things I know I forgot to put in there, lol.

So whats some of your ideas that would make GTA V even more amazing?

Thanks for reading. Also tell me what you think about these Idea's! icon14.gif

"Cartman28279" Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

I don't want to be mean, really, but there is a wishlist topic pinned.

Ok man, I wasn't really looking at that, cause i've been wanting to make this awhile but I just came into my head that i need to make it know so I just had to start typing, haha. Thanks for reminding me though. lol.gif

Los Santos Pedestrian

Zombie's.... Zombie mode?  rampage_ani.gif

*This go perfect with GTA, considering all the buildings you could hide in and it would be creepy if you were up in the Forest's fighting Zombie's. But I wouldn't want them to make it like they did in RDR. Because there were only about 12 different zombies together at a time like a mile apart each. Imagine if there were hundreds of zombie's spread across the map and you could sneak past them or fight them. This would be insane. Think about Walking Dead, but on GTA?

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

You do know the reason why AmmuNation was exempt from GTAIV, was because there are no gun stores in the real NYC area, right? Los Angeles is a totally different story, and so will Los Santos.

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 23:50) QUOTE (Cartman28279 @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 23:27) Zombie's.... Zombie mode? rampage_ani.gif

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Im just giving some idea's out, and if they didn't do this, I wouldn't give a sh*t about the zombies, but I put that in there because its possible they could do that considering Rockstar made zombie's in Red Dead Redemption. I really wouldn't care if they put zombies in it or not... yawn.gif

Edited by Cartman28279

You do know the reason why AmmuNation was exempt from GTAIV, was because there are no gun stores in the real NYC area, right? Los Angeles is a totally different story, and so will Los Santos.

Oh yeah man, I know...

Im just saying they should bring back the gun stores. tounge2.gif

wishlist thread please.

Dude, YOU ARE NOT A MODERATOR

STFU in EVERY SINGLE THREAD you jackass

Thanks man, for not making a comment about telling me to post this elsewhere. lmao biggrin.gif

Btw ccrogers, It was in the wishlist thread before you commented, you should probally research a bit before you start telling other people what to do. suicidal.gif

1. There is a wishlist thread for all this sh*t.

2. There is no point to creating wishlists now that the game has already been created. R* aint gonna start again for you.

2. There is no point to creating wishlists now that the game has already been created. R* aint gonna start again for you.

No s**t..... I just felt like typing this, so just calm down.

I just wanted some feedback on this. Of course none of this will proabally happen but I just decided to type it out today to see what people thought about it.

Plus I posted this there already. It's been in the wishlist thread for about 2 hours now.... dozingoff.gif

I just wanted some feedback on this. Of course none of this will proabally happen but I just decided to type it out today to see what people thought about it.

Plus I posted this there already. It's been in the wishlist thread for about 2 hours now.... dozingoff.gif

Sorry dude, not attacking you personally, it's just this forum is clogging up with repeated threads.

BTW, I like your list.

Cheers.

Sorry dude, not attacking you personally, it's just this forum is clogging up with repeated threads.

BTW, I like your list.

Cheers.

Thanks man. biggrin.gif