Police dogs?

Rocks-tar

Buffalo Soldier

Should appear 4 Stars.

I mean it would be silly to have them at 1 or 2 Stars, that would mean you would have police dogs looking for you - because you punched a ped or drove into a police car.

Plus as the other guy said, it would get annoying so if it was kept at over 3 Stars then that would decrease the amount of times we'd see the bastards.

But yeah, police dogs and maybe a pet dog would be cool, but I think thats stretching it.

A pet dog? lolsimspets biggrin.gif

Fallout 3 had a bada** pet dog that could save you from a lot of danger.

Also two-headed cows.

Why not at 2 stars ?

If u ever escape out of a prison they will

Send K-9 units and air support (not like in COD lol) to track you down,

I think it would be better if they appeared on wanted

Level 3 and stopped spawning at wanted level 5 colgate.gif

Why not?

So, apparently, we have animals in GTA V (including dogs), we could have some police dogs.

If you are wanted, they can bite you, and you could lose health, or get busted!

Hidden? They can feel and find you.

It would be a great improvement to the cop system!

I hope so.

Dogs can't feel you, they cam hear and smell you so in that case you should be able to distract them by crouching or throwing a(n) grenade/object or make a sound bored.gif

IT IS POSSIBLE TO HIDE FROM DOGS!

EvilEmperorZoRG

To tell you the truth, in most games with dogs as an enemy I always look for a different path than killing them. I don't know, I just love animals and dogs especialy !

I'm not sure about this one. While it'd be a cool feature, it would get annoying for the police dog to bite you like the f*ckin' coyotes in Red Dead. Also I am positive I would have no fun shooting dogs in a video game.

Dogs are ok if they don't attack the player. I won't shoot a realistic dog in a game. Hated that mission in CoD4 in which you have to shoot the shepards. Just ran away from them. Or if the police will have dogs there should be a cheat which deactivates the attacks.

You DO know this is a fan site? It Is Rockstar's decision to make, not yours. If they add police dogs, you better get ready to run away lol

EmilRasmussen

The idea it self seems cool enough..... but i think it would become rather annoying in long terms. If they where to come, then it should be a 4-3 star thing.

Tracksuit Hitman

I like that V's having all the realism. If we're getting animals, I agree we should have animals on the law's side, and not just for ped's. I mean, they could sniff us out, and find us for the police. It would be good, and would be a challenge to defeat, so should come at around 3-4 stars.

aka geobst

To tell you the truth, in most games with dogs as an enemy I always look for a different path than killing them. I don't know, I just love animals and dogs especialy !

I like killing dogs, drowning or Shooting them makes me Feel Happy colgate.gif I also like killing kids, as long as it all happens in a game lol