Police dogs?

Rocks-tar

Breaking Bohan

It could be a nice addition so long as they aren't too difficult to kill. The attack dogs in COD:WorldatWar are too hard to kill, and if the dogs were like that I would probably be against it.

It could be a nice addition so long as they aren't too difficult to kill. The attack dogs in COD:WorldatWar are too hard to kill, and if the dogs were like that I would probably be against it.

yes, they are unrealistically and magically hard, because call of duty are idiots. and dont give a sh*t

Well we already have police pigs AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA IM SOOO FUNNYY AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAA. no.

And to those talking about how people are ok with killing people but not animals, yh what's wrong with that? Some people love animals hence the term "animal lover". And they're seen as more innocent than what a human might be, and the cuteness factor. (Not my views but I'm just saying that's why)

I think they're more likely to do dogs and animals like they did in RDR, not some other game named COD that they didn't even involve themselves with.

i bet that will spark stupid ASPCA and all those animal rights geeks to try to ban the game. lol.gif

Yeah proboly lol, but it will go like all the other attempts to ban GTA, badly and up being a great joke. biggrin.gif

And to those talking about how people are ok with killing people but not animals, yh what's wrong with that? Some people love animals hence the term "animal lover". And they're seen as more innocent than what a human might be, and the cuteness factor. (Not my views but I'm just saying that's why)

You got it. My point of view is that humans have the intelligence which animals haven't. Every animal don't want to hurt someone by nature. Every animal just want to survive. And the cuteness-factor could have an effect, too. wink.gif

But let s see if there are animals in the game or whether it was only a cutscene.

Lol @ the people who can shoot a human being in a video game but cringe at the idea of shooting a dog.

Seriously, plus dogs suck anyway. Cats are way better and harmless. The f*ck would you shoot a cat for?

Dog you'd shoot in self-defense.

Screw you and your gay Cat,

Cats are un-loyal little c*nts, the bastard children of Jack Thompson if my history serves me correct.

either way,

they are c*nts.. icon14.gif

I would shoot a cat hard.

Lol @ the people who can shoot a human being in a video game but cringe at the idea of shooting a dog.

Seriously, plus dogs suck anyway. Cats are way better and harmless. The f*ck would you shoot a cat for?

Cats are worthless! Whereas dogs actually show affection and love, cats sit on their fat ass and only come to you for food. How many seeing eye cats are there? Police cats? Exactly, f*ck cats!

/rant devil.gif

But yeah, police dogs and maybe a pet dog would be cool, but I think thats stretching it.

Maybe only have the country town police units have them? It would also be a cool idea for a mission.

One of the best suggested additions to GTA V, attack dogs, but again, no spike strips for stopping cars? Why not? Only a good feature in the much less refined Vice City??

But yeah, police dogs and maybe a pet dog would be cool, but I think thats stretching it.

A pet dog? lolsimspets biggrin.gif

FlavouredMilk

Yeah. What the fxck happened to spike strips? I mean, they pissed me off to no end. But, they were pretty awesome.

I think that the addition of police dogs in Grand Theft Auto V would be great! I am sure that their addition would make it a whole lot harder to escape the cops when on foot, which would be a welcomed addition for me as I like challenges.

RE9mJnf.png

One of the best suggested additions to GTA V, attack dogs, but again, no spike strips for stopping cars? Why not? Only a good feature in the much less refined Vice City??

That would be a good idea. But maybe only if you've been in a car on the run for a certain amount of time? It would be annoying if they used them too much.

YES, a pet dog, did you not see the trailer? In the opening shot, ... a pet dog. And btw, "dogs suck" is just idiotic to beat the band. Cats and dogs have different personalities, and some cats are affectionate, others are aloof as mentioned, as could be the same with dogs, I've never met a dog I didn't like! haha.... or Love

Remember how people complained how cops always knew where the player was in GTA IV?

Hidden? They can feel and find you.

Wouldn't that lead to the same thing?

police dogs would be cool. gang mambers with nasty dogs. people walking a pet dog. stray/feral dogs.

i'm want to introduce them all to the buisness end of my shot gun and blow the ugly bastards away. blammo!

Screw you and your gay Cat,

Cats are un-loyal little c*nts, the bastard children of Jack Thompson if my history serves me correct.

either way,

they are c*nts.. icon14.gif

I would shoot a cat hard.

This.

nikonatorbelick

i wouldn't have any problem with them if they are included, but tbh, they seems more of an annoyance rather than a real threat to you, i would prefer if R* spend their time making the law forces even better

Snake Without a Tongue
where would they come from?

When a mommy dog and a daddy dog love each other very much...

where would they come from?

When a mommy dog and a daddy dog love each other very much...

Lololololol!!!!

Police dogs would be a bad addition in my opinion. Wouldn't want those annoying things biting you on the arse when youre trying to hide from the cops.