Prison in GTA V

gtabelieber

In my opinion there should be a fully functioning prison in the game, perhaps located in whatever desert region the game has on the map. its somethiing missing from the series in my opinion, i dont know if we should ever be thrown in it, mayb if you get a 5 star wanted level and your arrested(not shot) but it would add to the game a lot i think. GTA IV had a poor attempt of a prison I thought.

In my opinion there should be a fully functioning prison in the game, perhaps located in whatever desert region the game has on the map. its somethiing missing from the series in my opinion, i dont know if we should ever be thrown in it, mayb if you get a 5 star wanted level and your arrested(not shot) but it would add to the game a lot i think. GTA IV had a poor attempt of a prison I thought.

So every time you get a 5 star wanted level, you get chucked in there?

SIG-2.jpg

what would be the purpose of going to prison? why would it be important to the game?

Missions and gameplay elements

I Would love to get put in prison and you Get arrested for killing , then its a big crime, then you go to prison and you have to wear prison uniform like everyone else and you can workout there and get into gang fights

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

I Would love to get put in prison and you Get arrested for killing , then its a big crime, then you go to prison and you have to wear prison uniform like everyone else and you can workout there and get into gang fights

And then what? You do 25 years in game time in prison? mercie_blink.gif

SIG-2.jpg

The_Mario_Man

I don't like the idea of being put into a prison for beeing arrested, but a segment that takes place within a prison would be good.

Β 

A while ago I made a suggestion that the game begins in a prison just before a breakout, with you doing 'missions' for other prisoners in preparation. In the first few you might learn the basic stuff (moving, fistfighting/melee), then when the escape comes around you have the shooting and driving segments.

Β 

It's still kinda restrictive, though, so I doubt a GTA game would do anything like that.

Β 

Hell, it might even make for a good ending to the game. The Protagonist ends up in prison, the credits roll, then we get a little 'X Years Later' subtitle, and he gets released for the post-story freeroam.

Hahaha!

Yeah, that would be nice.

Seeing the player is being ass raped, after the anger you gotta train workout to rape them back.

When got out of the prison, no one will gonna take you over.

G1T

When i'm on 5 stars, I want them to try and kill me with the full force of the law. The only time they should arrest me should be when i'm on 1 or 2 stars. 3 at most.

Β 

Maybe 1 star should be a trip to the station if arrested.

2 should be prison, if arrested.

3 should be the same, but police will take shots at you unless you holster your weapon.

Anything above 3 and they should simply try and kill you.

I used to support the idea of being in prison, but it's just unrealistic. Maybe you'd argue that being able to easily get away from the cops even after committing numerous crimes is unrealistic, but how long are you going to stay in prison? Think about how unrealistic that would be.

Β 

When police try to arrest you, they should refrain from killing you unless you're an immediate threat to someone. I didn't like how the cops in Grand Theft Auto IV would shoot you if you harmlessly run away on foot after you've beaten someone up. Real cops would run after you, try to tackle you, and arrest you.

I donΒ΄t know, but im sure of it that a Los Santos Military Base will come in the game.

Prison? No. County Jail? Yes!

How would that be any better or worse lol? mercie_blink.gif

SIG-2.jpg

Hahaha!

Seeing the player is being ass raped, after the anger you gotta train workout to rape them back.

LOL HE TOOK MY INNOCENSE!!!! that would be hilarious to rape him back though it is disturbing

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

There's a lot of potential for R* to make a fun prison section in GTA but I think it would haveta be completely optional (not to do with the story), and if you get arrested and decide to skip going to prison there shouldn't be much punishment for it

I like the idea of a prison/jail. You'll be sent there upon being arrested, and right when you spawn there, you can either bribe a correctional officer to have you released, or spend one day to a week in-game time in there. The bribe will vary depending on the crime. Once you commit a crime, you'll have a "damage counter" for the total value of your crime in damages such as destruction of property, killing cops, civilians, blowing up cars, etc. You'll start having the cops after you once the total value exceeds $10,000. One person is equivalent to $5,000, each car is $2,500. A cop is $10,000. Running over stop signs, etc is $100. Bribes will vary from $100 - $5,000 depending on the damage counter.

maybe if you stay on the hightest wanted level for say 10 minutes, you get put in prison and have to either pay an extreme ammout of money or try to break out. i think it would make killing sprees more fun. then you actually have a reason for not wanting to die.

This is all just a wish though, i think we can all agree that this will literally never happen.

SIG-2.jpg

Hahaha!

LOL HE TOOK MY INNOCENSE!!!! that would be hilarious to rape him back though it is disturbing

LOL!

Β 

"HELLO CHUCK, IM BACK YOU LITTLE MOTHERF*CKER!! GUESS WHO'S ASSHOLE IS GONNA STRETCHED TODAY!!"

G1T

CJfromGroveST

Would be cool with a prison system like: Joining gangs, making weapons like shiv.. etc., and be able to escape from prison.

Β 

no you can plan a jail break in which its 3 things that randomly happend

Β 

1. prision riot

Β 

2. you get a group of people knock out the guards and wear their uniforms and its unlocked for the rest of the game

Β 

3. if you have a friend ( co op or storyline ) you can smuggle a gun or lockpick in to break out at night

Β 

4 you serve 25 yrs in game time lol ( joke )

Β 

there are endles possibilites that can happen

what would be the purpose of going to prison? why would it be important to the game?

probly Missions and yeah icon14.gif

I don't like the idea of being put into a prison for beeing arrested, but a segment that takes place within a prison would be good.

Β 

A while ago I made a suggestion that the game begins in a prison just before a breakout, with you doing 'missions' for other prisoners in preparation. In the first few you might learn the basic stuff (moving, fistfighting/melee), then when the escape comes around you have the shooting and driving segments.

Β 

It's still kinda restrictive, though, so I doubt a GTA game would do anything like that.

Β 

Hell, it might even make for a good ending to the game. The Protagonist ends up in prison, the credits roll, then we get a little 'X Years Later' subtitle, and he gets released for the post-story freeroam.

In that way you have found the reason to close the bridge 'dangerous criminal escaped'

no you can plan a jail break in which its 3 things that randomly happend

Β 

1. prision riot

Β 

2. you get a group of people knock out the guards and wear their uniforms and its unlocked for the rest of the game

Β 

3. if you have a friend ( co op or storyline ) you can smuggle a gun or lockpick in to break out at night

Β 

4 you serve 25 yrs in game time lol ( joke )

Β 

there are endles possibilites that can happen

Maybe we'll see Niko Bellic in prison and we have to do some missions or smuggling stuff LOL! lol.gif

G1T

Breaking Bohan

Sounds like a cool idea. Once you get tossed in prison you have to break out or else grow fat and lose all your skills.

Maybe a Jail but a prison this game going to replicate more of Southern Cali. So there will be no prison around.