Could the 2 other cities from San Andreas be added

King Jose

So far all i've been hearing is will the 2 other cities from San Andreas be in GTA 5. So I was thinking, did if ever occer to you that Rockstar might add the other 2 cities as DLC like they did in GTA 4 for Ballad & Lost/Damned? Thats something I don't think people have thought about.

Do you realize how much work it would be? Already making Los Santos took them 3 or 4 years. Think logically... suicidal.gif

I'm not sure i'd want them as DLC. If it's possible to have them in the game, i'd want them in from the start.

ElectricEchoes

How many times has this been mentioned on here?

I can't see them creating two extra Cities as DLC. I wouldn't really want them to either. It doesn't make sense to create DLC potentially bigger than the main game does it?

The_Mario_Man

No. Completely adding new cities could mean 2 things: Either the landscape would already be there, but 'locked' until you purchase it, which is BS. Or, if the landscape ISN'T there, they'd potentially have to redesign the existing landscape to fit in the new stuff. Only way I can see it working is if the new area is in island that can only be accessed by air/water transportation.