Rockstar please put the ability to shoot holes....

JS1989

Through bodyparts from red dead redemption in GTAV. IT would be A HUGE mistake if this wasnt included in the final game, PLEASE!!!!

Not everybody played RDR, so what in the hell are you talking about?

He wants bullets makes huge holes in body flesh and going through the bodies.

G1T

WF the Hobgoblin
Not everybody played RDR, so what in the hell are you talking about?

Visible bullet wounds.

And I hope so too.

Through bodyparts from red dead redemption in GTAV. IT would be A HUGE mistake if this wasnt included in the final game, PLEASE!!!!

A "HUGE" mistake? Wtf? How can one be so demanding... Relax dude, the game won't suck if there are no visible wounds...

A "HUGE" mistake? Wtf? How can one be so demanding... Relax dude, the game won't suck if there are no visible wounds...

I never said it would suck, nothing from R* sucks.

Im just sharing my perspective, you have yours I have mine, thats all we have really...

was thinking about this too...

as soon as I saw the black on on the sidewalk with that crispy white shirt, I imagined shooting riddling his body with bullets and seeing ACTUAL blood stains on his shirt

u know, in this day and age beeing a racist has been proven to be borderline retarted behaviour..

as soon as I saw the black on on the sidewalk with that crispy white shirt, I imagined shooting riddling his body with bullets and seeing ACTUAL blood stains on his shirt

You're a disgusting piece of sh*t and should be banned saying things like that. Asshole

You're a disgusting piece of sh*t and should be banned saying things like that. Asshole

LOL you must be black.

Now i think about it, i would love to blow a hole in him with a decent shotgun.

Don't care about what colour he is though.

Who is he going to call him? He has no name, he's a black dude in a tank top. Do you prefer African American? Or are we generalizing? He might be Kenyan, Somali, Ethiopian, Jamaican..

But not a single f*ck was given this day.

XqQXAZX.png

I don't think what he said was racist at all. I think he sees the white shirt on the "black" as a blank canvas to riddle with bullet holes. It was just his use of the word "black" that made it seem racist. Relax guys, I agree with the OP by the way.

myballsarewrinkly

Would people get offended if he said he were to riddle a white person with bullets?

I will be shooting every race I see when I get this game.

Relax! Although he could have worded it better, he didn't mean anything bad by it.

Well, it depends if they decide to keep the health circle or go with health regeneration, like RDR. I can't see a guy with a bullet holes in his chest still walking around and shooting because his ' health circle ' still has a few bars left. confused.gif

lol who says "the black" in 2011? dude is probably not from america, but anyways, bullet holes would be a definite plus over the same old faint blood stains from IV

wtf, I'm black myself... and that comment wasn't even racist... a little over the top and violent, sure, but not racist...

user posted image

I agree but what would the conservatives think? Censorship, anyone?lol.gif

Nobody complained about RDR. Probably because it wasn't called Grand Theft Auto, the media ignored it. I hate the media.

I agree but what would the conservatives think? Censorship, anyone?lol.gif

man the young conservatives (ie 80s, 90s babies) don't give a damn about that, they're playing the games themselves. only the old, lame, weirdo out of touch glenn beck type conservatives care about video game violence and they're increasingly irrelevant

lol who says "the black" in 2011? dude is probably not from america, but anyways, bullet holes would be a definite plus over the same old faint blood stains from IV

Yes, I'm from America. And like someone else said, wtif else was I supposed to refer to him as? The non-White/Asian,Latino man?

user posted image

LOL, who cares about "racism" these days anyways?

Anyways, OP, sounds like a good idea, having bullet holes etc, and health circle could still work, lets just say you didnt get any critical hits, bullet just went clean through. The fella is weak, but not dead, not yet anyway.

However, Like a headshot, if you get a "heart shot" it should hopefully put him down with the circle disappearing.

Yes, I'm from America. And like someone else said, wtif else was I supposed to refer to him as? The non-White/Asian,Latino man?

lol i'm not super politically correct, but "the black" sounds weird/dated to most people. it's like saying "the chinaman" or "the oriental" lol, no biggy though

lol i'm not super politically correct, but "the black" sounds weird/dated to most people. it's like saying "the chinaman" or "the oriental" lol, no biggy though

I didn't notice that I left the guy out of the sentence

it should have read as the black guy

user posted image

GuantanamoObama

I want to riddle the black's body with bullets and see the bullet wounds throught his white shirt, too.