Possible Map Picture

eggsnail

Hi all.

This is a map that a made using the original San Andreas map. I made it using photplus X5. I was very bored today so I decided to do it. Let me know what you think tounge.gif

user posted image

That actually looks really good.

If R* gave us something like this (Except it would be way bigger) I would be happy.

It looks decent, just pretty confused of why people think turning an original GTA map on it's side makes a new map? confused.gif

I like it, but sadly I don't think it'll be that big.  sad.gif

2,5x rdr not big huh?

Who said GTA V was 2.5x RDR?

Gary Forman wink.gif

This looks great!

Exactly what I mean when I keep saying that even if there's no other major cities other than LS, there needs to be additional towns, an airport or two and a military base outside LS.

Too much water, however. I think there'll be a lot of desert and countryside in this game instead of water between the islands as in GTA IV.

Hi all.

This is a map that a made using the original San Andreas map. I made it using photplus X5. I was very bored today so I decided to do it. Let me know what you think tounge.gif

user posted image

The real map will be much more bigger than that dude. You'll see! colgate.gif Rockstar said it will be the largest and most ambitious game yet. That sounds really really huge for me

G1T