use the best parts of LA Noire/RDR

Tequila Sunset

Tequila Sunset

LA Noire

-LA Noire facial animations, just gota be done

-the engine seemed a bit more solid aswel, you dont fall over all the time like in gta 4

-texture, it was far less hazy and blurry than GTA 4

-interiors, real detailed

RDR

-slow mo maybe

-physically seeing your character drink and getting drunk

-lighting

-pure size

-animals

-camping?? maybe camp out on the top of mount chilliad would be awesome?

all this plus the normal GTA stuff would without doubt make it the best game eveerrrrr!

f*ck the facial animations. There's no need at all and it would take up an insane amount of space that could be used for better things.

And I'd hope it would be bigger than RDR. It didn't take very long to cross that map on horseback. Imagine that in a fighter jet. You'd be off the map before you hit top speed.

Tequila Sunset
f*ck the facial animations. There's no need at all and it would take up an insane amount of space that could be used for better things.

And I'd hope it would be bigger than RDR. It didn't take very long to cross that map on horseback. Imagine that in a fighter jet. You'd be off the map before you hit top speed.

really? i thought it would take up less space than normal facial animations?

LA Noire

-LA Noire facial animations, just gota be done

-the engine seemed a bit more solid aswel, you dont fall over all the time like in gta 4

-texture, it was far less hazy and blurry than GTA 4

-interiors, real detailed

Facial animations are not needed unless you want closeups every single scene of a face, looks fine to me the way it is. They take up alot of time and space, LA Noire needed it though, it would have been even sh*tter otherwise.

Plus they want to create characters not use actors.

The engine was not more solid, what has falling over got to do with the engine??

Only some interiors need to be detailed, and only if you spend alot of time in it.

I would agree with the red dead additions apart from the bullet time, keep that for red dead and max payne.

Facial animations would be pleasant, but they're not necessary.

no to face animations omg

or u want to have 3 discs and still absolutely nothing else to do than mainstory and few collectibles?

no offence to rockstar but the la noire face animations made the characters all repulsive looking. It was so ugly and made there faces fatter. Never ever again. suicidal.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

undeadMonkey93

More detail = more space.

Also I don't think it's necessary in GTA. It was vital in LA Noire because you depend on facial expressions during interrogations. I think the level of detail offered by GTA IV was enough to be honest.

How would having to film every single character saying every single line of dialogue then rendering it all in 3d take up less space than rendering a 3d model the traditional way and putting the audio in later?

LA Noire was huge because of the facial animations and all the complications that arose from them. They had to cast an actor to play every single person in the game. No way would R* f*ck about like that for a GTA game. Concentrate on what matters instead of trying to make the game look a bit better.

Millionsofdeadcops

Re-use as much of LA Noire's map layout as possible and modernize it because it was an amazingly accurate recreation of Los Angeles

Do not want LA Noire's facial tech. I'd prefer it if Rockstar designed their characters themselves like in the past, not have the faces of actors.

Plus it looks awkward in LA Noire, it looks good, but weird at the same time.

More detail = more space.

Also I don't think it's necessary in GTA. It was vital in LA Noire because you depend on facial expressions during interrogations. I think the level of detail offered by GTA IV was enough to be honest.

also for console owners: More detail= more overheating.

and for pc owners: more detail= you need a really high end pc.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Breaking Bohan

I've never played LA NOir so I'll just skip commenting on that but it would be cool if R* imported the animals from RDR and set them lose in the woods and forests. You should also be able to ride a horse if there are farms in the country.

- I do like the 'dead eye' feature in RDR ... but maybe it would make combat too easy in GTA, so I would probably be against it

- lightening and cricket sounds from RDR would be a +

- camping would be sorta cool, but it would defeat purpose of buying safehouses, so I'm against it

- I also hope map is bigger than RDR

I would love to see animals in the games. San Andreas was pretty dead without them. They don't need to be on the streets but the mountains would be a nice factor for them. Running over a dear anyone? just like in real life.

Tequila Sunset
I've never played LA NOir so I'll just skip commenting on that but it would be cool if R* imported the animals from RDR and set them lose in the woods and forests. You should also be able to ride a horse if there are farms in the country.

- I do like the 'dead eye' feature in RDR ... but maybe it would make combat too easy in GTA, so I would probably be against it

- lightening and cricket sounds from RDR would be a +

- camping would be sorta cool, but it would defeat purpose of buying safehouses, so I'm against it

- I also hope map is bigger than RDR

a campsite maybe in a park somewhere?

a trailer (caravan)

I was wondering the same thing, which features wil the use of Red Dead Redemption as believe RDR made it much easier for them to create GTA V

I think:

-Animals & wildlife

-Train

-Hopefully a way of capturing our enemies, not with a lasso but atleast we should be able to bind their hands and feet and put them on our shoulder and take them somewhere so we ca have more fun.

- Random Events! You bet ya! One of the coolest things of RDR, random events should be in

- Fame/resspect I am sure there will be a meter in like that

- Clothing with stats/benefits? that would be interesting

- RDR graphics and physics

- new persistent wanted system, easier to evade the cops but they won't forget you.

- Massive landscapes, the area geograpicaily speaking is pretty similiar to some parts of RDR so a lot of the landscape could have been used (trees, plants, mountains, etc).

- Hideout challenges?

- wanted posters?

RDR

-physically seeing your character drink and getting drunk

I always wanted to see this in a GTA game. I really can't understand that it has taken this long. I know in TBOGT it happens. But I wish you could choose the drink you want to drink.

The ingame lighting in L.A. Noire is gorgeous. They used some new technology to do things like having tons of reflections, and car headlights actually creating shadows when you stand in front of them! That was a great improvement from IV. Don't know if it'll carry over, though, because the engine was different.