GTA: San Andreas

GuantanamoObama

GuantanamoObama

Do you still play San Andreas? Hell, I'm playing it as I type this lol.

Vegetarian Piranha

i really really want to play it again just cant be bothered going on a treasure hunt to find it.(ps2/game) but i have a good idea of where it is biggrin.gif

might look later so i can return to "Home. At least it was before I f*cked everything up"

I still play it a lot, I never took out the ballas or vagos completely, I like still doing the gangster thing once the game is done. If they take my turf, I let them. But I'm playing Vice City (when I find time to play games) at the moment.

Big_Mitch_Baker

Hells yeah, I still play that sh*t! I think it's better than IV lol

In fact I'm almost done a SA Mod called Hell on Wheels, hopefully some of this GTAV Los Santos hype will draw some attention back to the great classic icon14.gif

Haha yes i've been playing it for the past couple weeks on PC, so awesome.

I'm up to San Fierro I hate the mission from Zero where you gotta use that remote control plane to shoot those vans.

Edited by Brawly

I installed it a few months ago with a 100% savegame just to fly the planes again. Wasn't as fun as it used to be honestly.

Harwood Butch3r

I was thinking about it actually. I've kept all my original PS2 GTAs. Until my PS2 finally decides to pack it in I'll always play them.

I'd give it another playthrough but my ps2 no longer plays it and i dont feel like spending $30 for it on xbox marketplace.

I'll be playing through IV and the EFLC again

I've finished it to 100% about 3 times and i reckon ive did the storyline alone over 15 times haha, no matter how old this game gets ill never stop playing it more than a few months at a time. For me its the greatest game of all time.

I have finished III, VC, SA, IV (+TLAD and TBOGT) this year, for III it was like the 4th or 5th time, 7th or 8th for VC, around the 11th or 12th time for SA and like the 9th or 10th time for both IV and each of his extensions. GTA never gets old (well never gets old enough to be unplayable anyway). And right now I'm on my way to my 2nd 100% in SA.

I'm returning to it (online) tomorrow. Once again it's time. I was off GTA for a while but IV just isn't good enough, I reinstalled it last week.

Having no access to the 360 my brother hogs, I don't play IV, so I downloaded SA over the summer again and, well, I've been doing the singleplayer game alongside SA:MP ever since.

When I think SA, I think good times, or the random times where the game's messed up and a car is driving in the air over the power lines.

Seeing as we are not even near GTA V's release, this topic would kinda be more snug in the San Andreas forum.

On topic though. I still play San Andreas. Hell, I still play GTA 1 and 2. No GTA could overshadow another in my opinion.

Yes i do but I has given up over the mission beach party or something

Where you shall dance hate that mission:(

Harwood Butch3r
Yes i do but I has given up over the mission beach party or something

Where you shall dance hate that mission:(

That mission blows so much fail, but it's not as bad as it used to be.

Yes but I want to complete the game and I can't come pass that mission any ideas please

Try to go with the beat, that helped me, 'alot'.

Dancing is pretty easy in SA, in the beach mission, it's like a couple of minutes to endure, not worth stopping if you ask me.

Lazy Squirrel PT

I replayed it again in the summer, flying and exploring is as cool as always but after IV it feels too cartoony and empty. Like the buildings are made of cardboard. Still, great game

The single most replayable game of all time. I still play it often, and never tire of using the slo mo cheat. If i could only have ONE game, THIS would be it.