2012 timeline

dylkay

i think it would be a cool feature like the 4chan leak said to have a heavily influenced take on the end of the world.

like imagine crazy people running around doing all sorts of insane s**t since the worlds about to end, and it would be even crazier if the word actually DOES end. and if the main character is supposed to.. well you know (4chan leak) then i think that would be one hell of a way to do it.

any thoughts on this?

Obviously in every Gta, we live forever. Though it would be cool to have a mission similar to Riot in SA where you have to find someone and they are involved with a Huge Riot and people are crazy and screaming on the streets and cops everywhere trying to fuse it

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

FlavouredMilk

How in your face would that be, you're doing a mission then the whole thing just explodes.

2012 cuts yo game short.

How in your face would that be, you're doing a mission then the whole thing just explodes.

2012 cuts yo game short.

It should just be a hoax where the next day (mission) people are pissed on the streets because they quit their jobs for some lie

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

FlavouredMilk

2012 cuts yo game short.

It should just be a hoax where the next day (mission) people are pissed on the streets because they quit their jobs for some lie

That'd be cool. I want a game based on this.

Like, 2012 itself doesn't actually happen, but peoples reaction actually therefore brings on the decline.

and the game has to deal with that.

I must admit the title of this thread brought a smile to my face.

I just hope one thing: I need to put my hands on this game before the world ends, no matter when this happens. tounge.gif

it makes a lot of sense to me, if the game is around the concept of money then everyone's going to be blowing it away thinking they might die and others will be right there to pick it up. i sense a lot of looting and mugging at night, and a lot of people with nice fancy new things.

could be a possible motive for the beginning of the heist we saw in the trailer.

I must admit the title of this thread brought a smile to my face.

I just hope one thing: I need to put my hands on this game before the world ends, no matter when this happens. tounge.gif

Nah the world will NOT end. Just been a hoax to scare people into relying on the liar government

Harwood Butch3r

I think it would be cool if a riot broke out like the riot in SA. Of course no one really knows if the world will end, but even in real life I think this time next year people will start going crazy..

R* could definitely make up a piss take on what is likely going to happen.

UberChargedCJ
I think it would be cool if a riot broke out like the riot in SA. Of course no one really knows if the world will end, but even in real life I think this time next year people will start going crazy..

R* could definitely make up a piss take on what is likely going to happen.

there should be a protagonist girl and a protagonist man by choosing it

YO 2012 is chilling out , by the 2012 december nowhan wil eaven remmember this Mayan crap , less and less people are eaven thinking about something like that . Peace !

remember in gta sa, there were guys walking with signs? Remember in GTA LCS they were all talking about the apparent Y2K disaster?

Yea, we will see some funny parodies of those people with hard heads who think it will end 2012.

The real reason was that the mayens ran out of room on the main cylinder for the dates.

Also its been around this long... so yea.

Ima laugh when so many people commit suicide cause they are stupid and think its gonna happen. lol.gif and im gonna laugh when those people make up some more stupid theories. Watch when 2012 dont happen, there gonna change the date to 2014. OH MY GOD! lol.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

What if R* schedule the release date for 22 Dec 2012, then we will never get to play it. moto_whistle.gif

UberChargedCJ
What if R* schedule the release date for 22 Dec 2012, then we will never get to play it. moto_whistle.gif

The world won't end thats going to waste 1 year to wait to get GTA V if they put it at december 22nd 2012

nikonatorbelick

i hope that R* release GTA V on december 22th of 2012 then, so people will STFU about this crap once and for all

i hope that R* release GTA V on december 22th of 2012 then, so people will STFU about this crap once and for all

thats stupid. Why release the game that late? Its simple. Any topic about this should be locked. Case closed. Thats how to stop talking about it.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

UberChargedCJ

The rockstar games says that they Will release in may 24th 2012

i dont believe in this sh*t about 2012

The Mayan crap is a fake and lie and there won't be like volcanos or whatever on 2012 dozingoff.gif The only thing that will happen in 2012(/2018) is the New World Order what already began with 11th september all planned by ex president Gay Bushy... thanks Gay W. Bushy for no planes in GTA 3 and IV angry.gif .

EDIT

UberChargedCJ, did they really said it? Any source?

UberChargedCJ
The Mayan crap is a fake and lie and there won't be like volcanos or whatever on 2012 dozingoff.gif The only thing that will happen in 2012(/2018) is the New World Order what already began with 11th september all planned by ex president Gay Bushy... thanks Gay W. Bushy for no planes in GTA 3 and IV angry.gif .

EDIT

for new world order i will be not dead?

UberChargedCJ

EDIT

it says so that they will release in may 24th 2012 i am very obvious that they will

Let's see what may happen in NWO. I heard of a goddamned "member" of them that they want to disease several poor countries and kill most Non-Illuminati etc. That's why i hate all those f*ckers who are Illuminati members and NWO supporters.

And that about 24th May i think too, but may be a rumor. Well i don't care really, for me its better that they release on PC on october next year. I aint got good PC which cant even handle GTA4 and i shouldnt visit the internet after GTA5's release with my old PC... cuz then the net is filled with assholes spoiling GTA5 stuff.

If NWO happens i would risk my life to play GTA 5 Lol

wow this topics crazy lol but yep, 2012, the year of the illuminati,

bastards!!!

The OP's post reminded me of something.. CHAOS MODE! We HAVE to have that! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE R*!... But no for the world ending. That's just stupid.

chokeslamcena

To be honest, I think they should avoid references to the end of the world.

Obviously the world won't really end, and when you're playing the game this time next year, it's going to seem really dated if they keep harping on about the end of the world. A guy standing on the street somewhere with a "the end is nigh" sign would be okay, that kinda small thing, but if it's all over the radio and incorporated into the storyline too heavily then I don't think it'd be that great, really.