Next trailer guesses/estimates

Killer.Khan

Anybody have any estimates on when the next trailers coming out?

I'm guessing sometime later this month we'll see a second one.

Long_Haired_Boy

Probably not for a while. They may slowly push Max Payne 3 back into the light but still talk about GTA V rarely.

I really wish I didn't even know the first trailer was out. This sh*t is killing me, no joke.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

They're teasing us now tounge.gif

I REALLY hope I get to see another one this Christmas. Would be a great present.

Do you guys think they will release a date with the next trailer?

No trailer until December is my guess. December 10th to be more specific, as that is the Spike VGA's, and we know R* have shown off trailers there before(TLaD reveal trailer). In the mean time I expect a few preview articles from well known magazines/websites and R* slowly letting info out.

Jan 2012, i don't expect this game to release any time soon, it wont be out until october 2012 at the very earliest, however we will get a little somthing before the end of the year, mark my words, your going to like it. smile.gif

If you're hoping trailer #2 will come out in November you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

GTA IV's trailer 1-2 took 3 months, and GTA IV's trailer 2-3 took 3 months.

Expect to see a new trailer anywhere from January-March 2012.

A trailer on the 15th of november would be quite funny; that's the date Saints Row 3 hits the shelves.

A trailer on the 15th of november would be quite funny; that's the date Saints Row 3 hits the shelves.

Naah Rockstar games is much better than that, maybe the next trailer will be released in Late January/Early February

We dont need new trailer this early, what we need is confirmation from R* about who is protagonist or is there multiple protagonists, cause what they did with this trailer is annoying , they left us to wait for months for this important information.

user posted image

Jan 2012, i don't expect this game to release any time soon, it wont be out until october 2012 at the very earliest, however we will get a little somthing before the end of the year, mark my words, your going to like it. smile.gif

Who are you to say any of that stuff? You don't know squat. I bet this game will be out in April or May 2012.

We dont need new trailer this early, what we need is confirmation from R* about who is protagonist or is there multiple protagonists, cause what they did with this trailer is annoying , they left us to wait for months for this important information.

I doubt that they're flat out going to reveal who the protagonist is in the first 2 trailers.

FlavouredMilk
I doubt we'll see another one in November. Around Christmas time seems far more likely to me.

Your font makes me read what you say like someone yelling to a partially deaf person.

That really like, defined and slow way.

But I believe there will be a December trailer next.

Either that, or they'll release one really soon just to make us hungrier.

Like a 30 second teaser just so we go, WAIT, WHAT, WHY, WHAT IS IT'S RELEVANCE.

The second Trailer most likely will show the protagonist and more features or missions

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

I think we will see another one by the end of the year, but it is possible that we won't. I do however think we will get some more info by then.

I doubt that they're flat out going to reveal who the protagonist is in the first 2 trailers.

Why not? Niko was reveled in the very first one for GTA IV.

Why not? Niko was reveled in the very first one for GTA IV.

I think in all GTA trailers it was quite clear who the main lead was. In GTA V's case.. it's a bit ambiguous.

Who are you to say any of that stuff? You don't know squat. I bet this game will be out in April or May 2012.

I couldn't agree more. There's no way in Hell that fans will let R* make them wait more than a year. They've had plenty of time to work on this game (since 2007), if they were to go past Summer for a release date, the hype for this thing would be less than adequate compared to what it is today.

user posted image

Canadien_Vader

No trailer until December is my guess. December 10th to be more specific, as that is the Spike VGA's, and we know R* have shown off trailers there before(TLaD reveal trailer). In the mean time I expect a few preview articles from well known magazines/websites and R* slowly letting info out.

I think this is quite possible, at least something from them at Spike TV's VGA's...

I'm thinking at the very earliest sometime in February.

I'm pessimistic, but i'd rather be surprised then disappointed.

I think the next trailer is in 1-2 months , the 2nd in 4-5 months , and the 3rd , the last trailer in 6 months , than is release lol.gif