why arent you satisfied?

seVensantos

why are ppl already complaining about a game NO ONE has touched or played?

everyone is whining about a lack of more cities when we dont know whats in store with the ONE giant city we know about.

los santos may well be so jammed packed with activity it will be enough 2 fulfill the desires of what would go on in those 3 cities. i personally will be happy with one city 2 start off. im already eXcited its san andreas becuZ that was one of my favs in the series.

knowing the reputation of rockstar games - aside from being great - a dlc package containing san fierro & las venturas would be awesome just as everyone enjoyed the other dlc that was available with gta iv.

in less than 24 hours ppl have gone from hype 2 hell on wheels trying 2 dissect 1:34 seconds of video that didnt lOOk like gameplay but more of a montage of cut scenes 2 add eXcitement & showcase some of the newest features.

maybe my patience is a bit thicker than most who post here but come on ppl be satisfied that we know ANYTHING & that a gta V eXists.

i will remain optimistic until im unwrapping that disc & sliding it in2 my console. then i will most likely develop cobwebs around my body until someone moves me from my seat & removes the joystick from my hands.

sigh. dont worry. be happy! colgate.gif

iGrandTheftAuto

I'm satisfied with just one city, but I must admit I was a little dissapointed that GTA V wasn't going to have San Fierro or Las Venturas. I'm only satisfied because it's not just the city, but there is variety in the new location.

user posted image

Well only the people who don't like something seem to talk more then people who like it. But i'm happy so far with the news.

well gta 5 only has LS.

It makes me sad, its not gonna be the same without all 3 cities.

I bet gta 5 will be named GTA: Los Santos and then 2 more will come, GTA: San fierro and GTA: Las venturas. one can only hope...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

We don't even know for certain it is just one city yet. Until I hear Rockstar specificially say it's "only" Los Santos, or other cities from SA will "not" feature, i'm holding onto hope.

I'm still flipping sh*t from excitement but it will be a little disappointing if it is only LS just because LA is getting a bit boring. That said, either way, this still looks like it will be the best GTA game yet.

I'm defiantly happy about it.

1. One thing many people are forgetting is this is only the first trailer. Much more could be shown in the coming trailers.

2. The other thing is that in GTA: San Andreas the first trailer showed only one city also. It wasn't until after they showed the rest of the map. I bet rockstar has some sort of big surprise to come that they haven't yet showed us yet.

so far i agree with everyone whos answered. we're all satisfied, happy & eXcited 2 see more.

Lets face it guys: WE ALL ARE GONNA GET THE f*ckIN GAME. Yeah i know it will only be a city but it looks pretty awesome. I'm enough satisfied with the trailer. smile.gif

G1T

I think people are coming to conclusions way to quickly.

The only people that know what is going to happening in GTA V is R*. People can state "this might be in it" "this might be the date" "it will be just LS" "it will be all of SA"

The fact is, we don't know, and until we do lets not go mental over it.

just gonna say that its a new gta game and that that should be enough, which for me it is. looks better then ever, and most of the features requested by SA fans are back (by the looks of it) + rockstar surely has more tricks up there sleeves, etc..

we saw just a tip of the iceberg, wheather it means SF an LV included or not remains to be seen, but this is still GTA and epicness is guaranteed.

Oh I'm satisfied. Even though I was hoping for more than one city, one of my biggest reasons behind that was that there'd be a countryside to separate them. But we're getting a countryside anyway, so I'm very happy with what we've been shown so far with GTA V. Anything more will be a cherry on top of an already delicious looking sundae. smile.gif

I also am enjoying reading all these happy people's posts. About time a thread had positive things to say about the newest game made by the developers who brought us all amazing games time after time. In the end, without them this site wouldn't be here either. And for that I thank you rockstar. icon14.gif

I think people are coming to conclusions way to quickly.

The only people that know what is going to happening in GTA V is R*. People can state "this might be in it" "this might be the date" "it will be just LS" "it will be all of SA"

The fact is, we don't know, and until we do lets not go mental over it.

smile.gif

we go mental over it because we are gta fans.. its in the job decsription.. biggrin.gif

I also am enjoying reading all these happy people's posts. About time a thread had positive things to say about the newest game made by the developers who brought us all amazing games time after time. In the end, without them this site wouldn't be here either. And for that I thank you rockstar. icon14.gif

colgate.gif

just gonna say that its a new gta game and that that should be enough, which for me it is. looks better then ever, and most of the features requested by SA fans are back (by the looks of it) + rockstar surely has more tricks up there sleeves, etc..

we saw just a tip of the iceberg, wheather it means SF an LV included or not remains to be seen, but this is still GTA and epicness is guaranteed.

They confirmed the game will be set Los Santos and not the full San Andreas map.

Harwood Butch3r

To be honest I wasn't really expecting the entire state of SA again anyway. For months rumors were pointing towards LS/Vinewood. I'm actually surprised they've mentioned "Southern California" which means they could add "any" other city if they wanted to.

People will get over no SF and LV as time goes on IMO.

They confirmed the game will be set Los Santos and not the full San Andreas map.

Yeah it's only Southern California. Now op you asked why some of us are mad here's why.

We've already been to Southern California

Southern California took up the plurality if not majority of gameplay time most people spent in GTA SA

A plurality of SA's missions took place in Southern California

We've had 6 contemparory GTA's now (contem. at time of release and including DLCs)

GTA IV has already touched on and satired the recession themes and that was further done with the two DLC

When people said they wanted San Andreas they meant the 3 big cities plus countryside. If they wanted just Los Santos then everyone would of just been asking for that, but almost no one was

There were other places that could of been done instead

We've waited 3 years for news of GTA V and it's Los Santos again

Now we still have to wait another 5 years for any hope of a new location instead of a remake of a previous location

Other cities like Vegas or Texas could better do the major themes of greed and inequaltiy shown in the trailer

The list goes on and on.

Some people are just never happy. whatsthat.gif

Begging and begging for news and then complaining and wanting more just a day after the first trailer! So what if it's one city? You know you'll go out and buy it. It's GTA V for christ sakes! Did you not see the trailer? The location doesn't even matter, just look at that game.

they confirmed Los Santos, countryside and beach, i know, i red the article. what they didnt say is that that was all that was. they didnt say its ONLY Los Santos, countryside and beaches - they only corfirmed what we saw.

look. all i'm saying is that i dont care. no matter how many cities or how big the map is we are getting a new GTA game.

Some people are just never happy. whatsthat.gif

Begging and begging for news and then complaining and wanting more just a day after the first trailer! So what if it's one city? You know you'll go out and buy it. It's GTA V for christ sakes! Did you not see the trailer? The location doesn't even matter, just look at that game.

That's another thing, some of you all are acting as if we really saw something revolutionary in that trailer. What planes? We've had planes sense GTA 3. Countryside? SA. Good graphics? Since TBoGT and since IV if you have a PC version. I mean to be honest the only new thing we saw was a f*cking dog, and that was in Red Dead Revolver. The setting is the main character in a GTA game. If a GTA game was set in Stilwater it wouldn't be the same would it? If GTA SA story took place in Liberty City it wouldn't have the same vibe. The setting is the most important factor in a GTA game.

These Grand Theft Auto "fans" just aren't grateful for what Rockstar made for us. They are just never satisfied, although the irony behind it is that they'll still get the game.

These Grand Theft Auto "fans" just aren't grateful for what Rockstar made for us. They are just never satisfied, although the irony behind it is that they'll still get the game.

I think EVERYONE would have been more than satisfied if we saw all 3 San Andreas cities. biggrin.gif

Some people are just never happy.  whatsthat.gif 

That's another thing, some of you all are acting as if we really saw something revolutionary in that trailer. What planes? We've had planes sense GTA 3. Countryside? SA. Good graphics? Since TBoGT and since IV if you have a PC version. I mean to be honest the only new thing we saw was a f*cking dog, and that was in Red Dead Revolver. The setting is the main character in a GTA game. If a GTA game was set in Stilwater it wouldn't be the same would it? If GTA SA story took place in Liberty City it wouldn't have the same vibe. The setting is the most important factor in a GTA game.

What did you expect?

Yl8KS.jpg

Some people are just never happy.  whatsthat.gif 

i think u cant expect any revolutionary leap whithin the same era/console. and i know that u dissagree but to me the game looks better than IV. details, draw distance, colour, changes in AI, implantations made combining red deads wilderness with better optimization, etc.. and all in one trailer..

Yeah it's only Southern California. Now op you asked why some of us are mad here's why.

We've already been to Southern California

Southern California took up the plurality if not majority of gameplay time most people spent in GTA SA

A plurality of SA's missions took place in Southern California

We've had 6 contemparory GTA's now (contem. at time of release and including DLCs)

GTA IV has already touched on and satired the recession themes and that was further done with the two DLC

When people said they wanted San Andreas they meant the 3 big cities plus countryside. If they wanted just Los Santos then everyone would of just been asking for that, but almost no one was

There were other places that could of been done instead

We've waited 3 years for news of GTA V and it's Los Santos again

Now we still have to wait another 5 years for any hope of a new location instead of a remake of a previous location

Other cities like Vegas or Texas could better do the major themes of greed and inequaltiy shown in the trailer

The list goes on and on.

i hear you & it sounds like ungratefulness. most games unless they are located in totally fabricated cities will take place in one of the more major cities when going 4 a realistic feel...that being ny, la, or miami.

ive waited since 2004 (7 years) on an updated san andreas version of gta.

im EXCITED & ANTICIPATING more trailers & more information. i wont base ANY judgements on this game until after ive played it.

with everything youve named that youve HAD already it would seem one would be grateful 4 that much content. im sure rockstar knows that they cant & wont please everybody - but 4 those who share my sentiments we will be happily eXploring the new los santos while others are still pouting about what they dont have.

if none of that eases your mind - there are other games out there 2 play.

What do you mean "fans". What does me not being happy about GTA V have to do with me being a fan? Hell GTA V hasn't stopped me from loving GTA SA. It hasn't stopped me from redoing GTA IV for fun. It hasn't corrupted my memories of Vice City or my first time playing the game. You act as if a GTA fan has to just be in bent over love over every GTA game that comes out or every concept that comes out of the Housers' heads. And ungrateful? I've given 50 and 60 dollars to almost R* game for the past 8 years, including the DLC. Why is someone ungrateful because they've waited for 3 years for a game to be released only to see it's not like anything they visioned for it to be?

And yes I probably will still get the game, but that's not even why we're here. The reason this thread and other threads like it even exist is to hopefully change the fandoms opnion against this type of remaking of the same damn regions. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope that someone at R* will take this kind of thing into consideration the next time they make a Bully 2, or a RDR 2 or whatever. We've got to keep R* on their feet and that may require shouting out against a waste of potential. Whether that's a setting or character or whatver.

ElectricEchoes

The main reason I'm a bit disappointed is because there won't be Las Venturas. So, no gambling, city lights, crazy buildings ect. Also no area 51 sad.gif

you sound angry bobgtafan. a video game should never put that much stress on anyone.

this thread is not 2 change anyones opinion it asks the Question "why arent you satisfied?"

patience - since the beginning of time - will always be a virtue.