Highway leading to nowhere?

the sean

user posted image

Hey guys I was just going through the trailer and noticed what appears to be a highway(I don't know what else it could be). Any ideas where it leads? Potentially S.F or L.V?

I hope it leads to San Fierro or Las Venturas. Maybe it just leads back to Los Santos. Either way good find!

Also could we quit saying Rockstar confirmed it will only be in Los Santos? They never said that. They said it was in Los Santos, but they didn't say only in Los Santos. Now being realistic it probably is just Los Santos and the surrounding area. I hope it's all of San Andreas, but it doesn't look like it. It really irks me though that they would just keep recycling the same city over and over. We've seen a next-gen L.A. twice already in Rockstar games alone. Ok there's countryside and planes, great, but if we're stuck with L.A. (AGAIN!!!) for the next few years, people are going to be pretty angry, no matter how big it is. Well at least it's something. I'll stop complaining... for the moment

Edited by bucsfan

Could be a random road meandering through the countryside or maybe a road leading to San Diego.

I hope it leads to San Fierro or Las Venturas. Maybe it just leads back to Los Santos. Either way good find!

Also could we quit saying Rockstar confirmed it will only be in Los Santos? They never said that. They said it was in Los Santos, but they didn't say only in Los Santos. Now being realistic it probably is just Los Santos and the surrounding area. I hope it's all of San Andreas, but it doesn't look like it. It really irks me though that they would just keep recycling the same city over and over. We've seen a next-gen L.A. twice already in Rockstar games alone. Ok there's countryside and planes, great, but if we're stuck with L.A. (AGAIN!!!) for the next few years, people are going to be pretty angry, no matter how big it is. Well at least it's something. I'll stop complaining... for the moment

They said it's based off of Southern California. Las Vegas and San Fierro aren't in Southern California. Here take a look at the link again. sarcasm.gifhttp://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...nouncement.html

user posted image

"Hey, it's a road! Do you l think it will lead somewhere?"

Of course it does, it's a friggin' road lol.

No, R* confirmed it will only be in Los Santos! turn.gif

I hate this comment.

Tell me where R* confirms it's only Los Santos?

Harwood Butch3r

The difference is those two games actually used LA. One was set in the 1940s and the other was a racing game.

This is very different.

It could be a no through road? wink.gif

No, R* confirmed it will only be in Los Santos!  turn.gif

I hate this comment.

"Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California." They said it's based off of Southern California. Las Vegas and San Fierro aren't in Southern California. Here take a look at the link again. http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...nouncement.html

user posted image

I hate this comment.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...nouncement.html

I hate this comment.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

I still don't see the only part.

Only is a key word in all of this.

I hate this comment.

"Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California." They said it's based off of Southern California. Las Vegas and San Fierro aren't in Southern California. Here take a look at the link again. http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...nouncement.html

The said LS and the surrounding hills and countryside. Based off southern California. They never said there weren't any other cities. LS is just going to be the main focus in the game. We could see additional cities in the hills though, and certainly smaller towns as well.

NotoriousKiller

I hate this comment.

They never said it was just made in just Socal, they said it was going to be in LS and surrounding area which doesn't mean Norcal isn't a possibility anymore. Socal is a piece of sh*t anyways.

I hate this comment.

Like it was for the Red Dead Redemption Myths and Mavericks DLC?

And don't say that it was a different game, same Rockstar representatives.

I'm still hoping for more Southern Cali goodness though.

I hate this comment.

The said LS and the surrounding hills and countryside. Based off southern California. They never said there weren't any other cities. LS is just going to be the main focus in the game. We could see additional cities in the hills though, and certainly smaller towns as well.

Oh, it definatley could! I'm just saying that it's not going to be in Las Venturas or San Fierro like the OP thought. turn.gif

user posted image

Heheh tounge.gif

There's just no pleasing some people.

LS/so-cal only. Sorry. Don't worry though, LS will still be the biggest single city they have made to date. Which I think is awesome but for some reason everyone seems to think it's disappointing. I personally prefer Quality over Quantity.

People don't seem to realize this is Los Santos in GTA IV scale, much, much, much larger than the LS in SA and definitely larger than Liberty City. If they made all of San Andreas, with all 3 cities in GTA IV scale, the map would have to be MASSIVE and I think that's asking too much from current gen hardware (mostly 360, don't taze me bro).

I'm sorry R* isn't making the entire earth, maybe one day... biggrin.gif

Also could we quit saying Rockstar confirmed it will only be in Los Santos? They never said that. They said it was in Los Santos, but they didn't say only in Los Santos. Now being realistic it probably is just Los Santos and the surrounding area. I hope it's all of San Andreas, but it doesn't look like it. It really irks me though that they would just keep recycling the same city over and over. We've seen a next-gen L.A. twice already in Rockstar games alone. Ok there's countryside and planes, great, but if we're stuck with L.A. (AGAIN!!!) for the next few years...

This. I can't believe they did this sh*t. I would have rather had one set in Europe, an idea which I really hated up until I saw the first trailer.

I hate this comment.

I didn't purchase Red Dead Redemption Myths and Mavericks, so I can't really comment.

There's just no pleasing some people.

LS/so-cal only. Sorry. Don't worry though, LS will still be the biggest single city they have made to date. Which I think is awesome but for some reason everyone seems to think it's disappointing. I personally prefer Quality over Quantity.

People don't seem to realize this is Los Santos in GTA IV scale, much, much, much larger than the LS in SA and definitely larger than Liberty City. If they made all of San Andreas, with all 3 cities in GTA IV scale, the map would have to be MASSIVE and I think that's asking too much from current gen hardware (mostly 360, don't taze me bro).

I'm sorry R* isn't making the entire earth, maybe one day... biggrin.gif

Yes, I don't think people realize the enormity of it all. This looks to be about at least 10x the size of San Andreas. It will be a more realistic representation of Los Angeles. It won't be like GTA IV at all because now you can escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and roam in the vast countryside. What more could you ask for?

user posted image

Also could we quit saying Rockstar confirmed it will only be in Los Santos? They never said that. They said it was in Los Santos, but they didn't say only in Los Santos. Now being realistic it probably is just Los Santos and the surrounding area. I hope it's all of San Andreas, but it doesn't look like it. It really irks me though that they would just keep recycling the same city over and over. We've seen a next-gen L.A. twice already in Rockstar games alone. Ok there's countryside and planes, great, but if we're stuck with L.A. (AGAIN!!!) for the next few years...

This. I can't believe they did this sh*t. I would have rather had one set in Europe, an idea which I really hated up until I saw the first trailer.

Have some faith. sh*t.

I would love it to be all three cities, but I am still going to get the game if its not.

No, R* confirmed it will only be in Los Santos! turn.gif

That's what they want us to think tounge.gif

Trevor

How many white men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One, white men will screw anything !!!

Have some faith. sh*t.

I would love it to be all three cities, but I am still going to get the game if its not.

I do, but I'm just being realistic. It's still early and I hope I'm wrong and they really do something cool with it.

I didn't purchase Red Dead Redemption Myths and Mavericks, so I can't really comment.

It's free.

I hate this comment.

it's freee

Trevor

How many white men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One, white men will screw anything !!!