Musical Artist

StoneyWhistle

StoneyWhistle

As in musical artist, I mean the guy/guys who are famous or want to get famous.

I mean in San Andreas we had Mad Dog who was our famous rapper, and OG Loc who was our "rising" rapper.

We also had Darius? I think he name was Darius in IV, who use to do drugs, but "got out the game" and wanted to send positive messages to kids.

But the greatest of them all, we had Love Fist in Vice City, which is actually my favorite thing about Vice City.

Oh and in Vice City stories we had Phil Collins lol

And will the comedy club return? biggrin.gif

Rockstar20124

As in musical artist, I mean the guy/guys who are famous or want to get famous.

I mean in San Andreas we had Mad Dog who was our famous rapper, and OG Loc who was our "rising" rapper.

We also had Darius? I think he name was Darius in IV, who use to do drugs, but "got out the game" and wanted to send positive messages to kids.

But the greatest of them all, we had Love Fist in Vice City, which is actually my favorite thing about Vice City.

Oh and in Vice City stories we had Phil Collins lol

And will the comedy club return? biggrin.gif

I definitely am expecting music spoofs of Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry. Would be nice to see some rappers from SA back again. Maybe that real rapper Flavor Flav who is 52 too. Or obviously Snoop Dogg tounge.gif

The comedy club must return. I loved that in GTA IV and TLAD. And it was severly missing in TBOGT sad.gif Maybe Gilbert Gottfried? biggrin.gif