Mexico?

Puma06111991

Rockstar said the game is going to take place in southern California and California borders Mexico in the south. Wouldn't that be a great element to include in the game? We already went back to Liberty City in San Andreas and in Red Dead Redemption we went from America into Mexico aswell, so why wouldn't Rockstar do that also in GTA V? Helping Mexicans across the border, the drug traffic and Los Santos as major city in the whole area. Sounds like a great element for a storyline to me (*cough* Cesar Vialpando *cough* (probably not though)).

What do you think about this?

Edited by Puma06111991

I doubt it... But I do think the Mexican Cartel will have a role in the game.

I would like mexican town on the border. Knowing f*cked up situation which involves wars with drug cartel it would be great. So imagine in some point in the game you must cross border to go and do drug deal, you stay for 10 or more missions and during that time you see constant fighting on the streets of lets say juarez.

user posted image

warriorofsanandreas

Juarez is near california?

I thought the mexican place was caled "Baja California"

Alastair Smyth

Personally I don't think it would be nice. Why do the same thing that RDR did? That would make R* seem like a one trick pony, especially after reusing LA/LS again and again and again.

Sadly for some Rockstar has released a statement saying that it is Los Santos and the surrounding coutryside and beaches only sad.gif. on a happy note it will be large

Maybe for one mission in a thing similar to the Liberty City mission. But then again, it would be kind of pointless.

A scaled down 'Juarez' will be in the game, I feel it.

And I'm sure 4 lily white Scottish blokes would've had a blast in Juarez doing location research for GTA 5, lol. Still, not as bad as Friday night in Glasgow.

Edited by gzam1312

JTbrokerbridge

Isnt Juarez on the border next to Texas?

Tijuana is south of San Diego so that would be the most likley place.