Would u like to see Dan and Sam Houser in GTAV?

gta_fan28

We all know Sam can be seen as a regular peds on GTAIII. And I watched some video in youtube with Dan Houser on GTAIV on machinima here's the video

skip it on 1:11 to Dan talking. Why not add them on GTAV as a parody of themselves?

Rockstar20124

YES biggrin.gif As game developers in the GTA Universe. Or just little cameos like Alfred Hitchcock in his movies. And Stan Lee having cameos in all Marvel live action films tounge.gif

YES biggrin.gif As game developers in the GTA Universe. Or just little cameos like Alfred Hitchcock in his movies. And Stan Lee having cameos in all Marvel live action films tounge.gif

I want them to give the player some mission like in random encounter characters in GTAIV something like that.

Yes. Make them two crazy guys yelling at civillians on the street who say, "I CREATED YOU!" to the protag who ends up murdering them.... or not.

Triple Penetration

They should appear as Quentin Tarantino in Four Rooms. One as Tarrantino, speaking to protag, and other as Willis, all in background solving own problems and known as rich friend.

user posted image

Where's Sam Houser in the Machinima? It missed some plot opportunities it seems, and the mechanical voices....except for Jack Thompson, drag it down

More negative comments then positive on that particular one, I think it's because Dan mentions Mods, which of course, the gaming community loves, but there's probably disdain from developers, in some fashion.

I don't think they'd call attention to themselves with something in game like "Hey, I created you!", that's not selling the realism that GTA aims for, and the humor never is in conflict with the more serious side of GTA I feel.

There's also the fact Rockstar like some anonymity, letting their games speak for them, as I said earlier.