CJ may actually be in GTA V

furybeaver

Seriously, it's so sad everyone is trying to force upon everyone that the bum looks like niko. NIKO WASN'T A WHITE GUY! when I saw a comparison picture to Jerry Kapowitz, I IMMEDIATELY agreed. People are stupid and overlook the obvious evidence.

I hope to see again every mc of gta not dead, but not playable and not with an horrible face like the black guy in the trailer

Seriously, it's so sad everyone is trying to force upon everyone that the bum looks like niko. NIKO WASN'T A WHITE GUY! when I saw a comparison picture to Jerry Kapowitz, I IMMEDIATELY agreed. People are stupid and overlook the obvious evidence.

Lol, are you high, bro?

Alastair Smyth
NIKO WASN'T A WHITE GUY!

Since when are Serbs nonwhite? You will find every possible skin color in the balkans and mediterranean neighbor countries due to thousands of years of living together, however, Serbians are caucasian.

NIKO WASN'T A WHITE GUY!

Since when are Serbs nonwhite? You will find every possible skin color in the balkans and mediterranean neighbor countries due to thousands of years of living together, however, Serbians are caucasian.

I am Serbian and I can confirm this.

I doubt CJ will be in the game, but their will likely be a ton of references to GTA San Andreas. I would be shocked if Grove Street itself wasn't in the game. They may even have CJ in a cameo, I don't know, but I don't think he'll be a main character, if he is even there at all.

I used "white guy" in the wrong context. I was actually referring to what most typical italian americans and german americans look like. GAH, I suck at explaining things. xD