Excited.

JayyyT

this exited?,No sh*t.. i am TOO excited, thats the problem..i should of grown out of this sh*t by now! but i have been a HUGE fan of GTA like im sure most of you have from back in the days of the good ol' faithful PS1..Let down abit by the realism in IV.. was abit too much at times neber the less rockstar have neer disapointed me, what they do is an art..attention to detail is fantastic and i am SO glad it's back in familliar turf..what do you guys think to the location and are you as excited about the game/location as i am? monocle.gif

Yesterday there was 6238 people online on this forum alone to discuss the new trailer, im pritty sure that means there are a few excited people...

SIG-2.jpg

And you made a topic just to exclaim your excitement? Come one bro, you could have said that in any one of the other 1000+ topics...

mynamesreallylong

a lot of people are moaning and winging about rockstar not including sf and lv, prepare to see a lot of dissapointment throughout the forum.

Already a topic for general trailer excitement that's less moderated, you didn't need to make this, look at the topics presented before you came here, thanks in advance. Yes, it will maintain realism, so expect that from GTA

And you made a topic just to exclaim your excitement? Come one bro, you could have said that in any one of the other 1000+ topics...

Your sig is creeping me the f*ck out.

iGrandTheftAuto

I'm extremely excited about the location! I'm glad rockstar finally decided to make San Andreas more realistic, and this game is going to be by far the most realistic game I think I will be playing. There are animals but I only saw a dog, I'm not sure if there are any others, but I'm thinmking Bigfoot will be somewhere according to the police vehicle that has the badge.. San Andreas has always been my favorite location, so I really can not wait for there to be a release date so we can get playing.

user posted image