R* made a wrong move by putting "V" in the title

DlZZEE

1. It's going to be released on current gen consoles (which hardwares are outdated and stoping the evolution of gaming).

2. No new engine (probable the same but updated RAGE).

3. The game graphics aren't much of a different comparing to IV.

4. New places, features in game doesn't make the game completely different and revolutionary.

This game doesn't deserve the title of "Grand Theft Auto V".

Looks like R* got blinded by money and made a quick decision, should had named GTA: Los Antos or smth like that instead.

Now look at the Gta San Andreas and IV. See the difference is humongous, but comparing IV to V It's not much of a progress.

But have you played it?

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

I agree it should of been GTA: Los Santos, would of saved them the embarresment of people thinking it was all three cities like San Andreas!

Yeah, because making a game that's 2.5 times bigger than RDR on an updated version of RAGE with amazing graphics and level of details in one of the coolest GTA city is not enough for a die hard fan like you.

Just stop complaining. Don't buy the game and wait for GTA VI.

I agree, if it is indeed only LS and not SF and LV, it will indeed be unworthy of the "GTAV" title. Only time will tell.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Does it really f*cking matter?

What about GTA and GTA2?

I don't agree, R* has never done a wrong move on GTA series IMO. Including the current title of GTA V.

1. It's going to be released on current gen consoles (which hardwares are outdated and stoping the evolution of gaming).

4. New places, features in game doesn't make the game completely different and revolutionary.

Looks like R* got blinded by money and made a quick decision, should had named GTA: Los Antos or smth like that instead.

Now look at the Gta San Andreas and IV. See the difference is humongous, but comparing IV to V It's not much of a progress.

How do you have proof of any of this?

Yeah, because making a game that's 2.5 times bigger than RDR on an updated version of RAGE with amazing graphics and level of details in one of the coolest GTA city is not enough for a die hard fan like you.

This guy is sensible

OP: You are not considering you are making a judgement on a game which you have seen maybe 30 seconds of actual gameplay from, if that

Dear x Sergio
doesn't deserve the title of "Grand Theft Auto V". should had named GTA: Los Antos or smth like that instead.

lol contradiction

i agree with you, also the IV era wasnt really given time to evolve unlike the III era. I think they should of had it as san andreas 2 or something a bit more creative. but i dont think they name it that because of money, i think its just wanting to progress the series quicker

mate, they're not going to make JUST R* Table Tennis, GTAIV and RDR on this engine, it needs to be worked properly so OF COURSE its the same engine, it'd be a waste of money if they bought a new engine straight away, its going to be improved, and thats all I need to hear.

stop whining.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Exactly, making a bigger world and updating engine a bit, won't make the next era game.

the next true NEW ERA game of GTA we will see will be on whatever the next-gen consoles will be.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Exactly, making a bigger world and updating engine a bit, won't make the next era game.

Its the next era in terms of how they create it not to do with next gen consoles

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Which, frankly, doesn't matter a damn to multi-million selling games developers like, y'know, Rockstar.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

ikillionaire ii

Should be called san andreas stories xD lol

idc bout tha name it could be called anything id see tha R* logo and want to play (excluding table tennis and midnight club)

08LasVenturas

"GTA: Los Santos" sounds like a tacky name, I'm so glad they didnt name it something stupid like that

Which, frankly, doesn't matter a damn to multi-million selling games developers like, y'know, Rockstar.

Wow what a douchey post. Justin Bieber is amazing too now cause hes sold mutli millions?

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Snake Without a Tongue
R* can name their games whatever they want. wink.gif

This. These rules about III era and such are just things we the fans made up. Whatever R* does with the franchise is king and canon.

I agree it should of been GTA: Los Santos, would of saved them the embarresment of people thinking it was all three cities like San Andreas!

That's not Rockstar's embarrassment. It's the embarrassment of the people who actually believed that when the trailer clearly showed that the game was focusing on a vast, intricately detailed recreation of Los Angeles.

Wow what a douchey post. Justin Bieber is amazing too now cause hes sold mutli millions?

You can talk, all you've been doing since the trailer came out is attacking anyone who thinks it looks like a good game

the next true NEW ERA game of GTA we will see will be on whatever the next-gen consoles will be.

Yes and the number in the title, but here we have V which was suppose to be "The New Era", but unfortunetaly looking at the trailer it obviously isn't.

Naw, I think you might have missed my point.

Whining about it won't change anything. However, when they release something on next gen, it'll be "better".

And people still won't be satisfied, even if they clock up 200+ hours on a game they were "disappointed" by.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

"GTA: Los Santos" sounds like a tacky name, I'm so glad they didnt name it something stupid like that

I'm sure they could've come up with better name besides a f*cking V!!!!!

Yes and the number in the title, but here we have V which was suppose to be "The New Era", but unfortunetaly looking at the trailer it obviously isn't.

Why are you commenting here then. You clearly have nothing constructive to say and you have already judged a game you have not played. The era thing was something MADE UP BY FANS. It is clear it does not follow the system that these fans thought and perhaps expected. Stop acting like you are more intelligent than the guys who work at Rockstar. There is a reason they work at a multi million dollar company and you don't.

Canadien_Vader

I don't care what they call it, I'm buying it, and it's going to be great. Rockstar hasn't let me down with a GTA title and/or other titles ever so I'm all-in. Eras? Pshh eras.

If this whole numbering thing is true about being a new era, then can some explain to me GTA and GTA 2. Apart from a bit of an upgrade in graphics a bit like IV and V I really don't see anything revolutionary about the two.